• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Yes...", she said, getting up and walking outside. "That punk... If she knew, why'd she ask...", mumbling to herself. She was already mad to begin with, she hated the first day, and hated meeting new people, so she decided to stay outside and out of sight.

"Yes...", she said, getting up and walking outside. "That punk... If she knew, why'd she ask...", mumbling to herself. She was already mad to begin with, she hated the first day, and hated meeting new people, so she decided to stay outside and out of sight.

The day continued until school was done for the day, Anna began walking out of the front door, making her way to a bench

Laura saw Anna, and hid behind a tree. "Oh no... Not her..." She peeked from behind the tree.

Anna performed a small spell, which caused a small portal, about the size of her hand appeared and she began to speak toit

If anyone could hear, they could tell she was talking to someone on the otherside of the portal

"Today has been real grate mom" she sighed

"You've changed already?! I thought that wasn't due for another couple hours?" She replied

"I did as well, but my watch was dead" Anna replied

"Did anyone catch you? Did your wings show up?" Her mom asked

"Yes someone caught me change, but I've kept my wings hidden" she answered

Virus Virus

"What on darkness is going on?", whispering to herself watching the girl

"You can always come home sweetie" her mom stated

"I know, but I want to break my curse before I go home, so father finally has his prince or princess" she replied

"You know he doesnt care about that, he loves you just how you are" she stated

"I know, but the kingdom needs one or the other" she sighed

She didn't even bother to keep watching, for she heard the word "wings". She had wings of her own, but everyone laughed at her for they thought she was a demon. Laura walked off, but before she could even look back, she tripped over a rock and her wings popped out and made her jacket fall into a puddle. Everyone saw her and laughed, even threw rocks. Her face was red from embarrassment.

She didn't even bother to keep watching, for she heard the word "wings". She had wings of her own, but everyone laughed at her for they thought she was a demon. Laura walked off, but before she could even look back, she tripped over a rock and her wings popped out and made her jacket fall into a puddle. Everyone saw her and laughed, even threw rocks. Her face was red from embarrassment.

Before My thing else happened, she heard everything go quiet, before she heard a massing clap of thunder before seeing a hand reach into her view, it looked like it was made of electricity, the being held outa hand to help herup

"Everybody run!!", a boy shouted and they all fled. She reached out her hand for help, and got up, with bruises everywhere. Laura saw her jacket and put it on, and ran the other direction

"Everybody run!!", a boy shouted and they all fled. She reached out her hand for help, and got up, with bruises everywhere. Laura saw her jacket and put it on, and ran the other direction

"What is wrong with you?" Anna asked as she ran passed her

"Nunya business...", she said stopping at the bench. Her wing tips were visible on the back of her jacket, but she didn't want to touch them.

"Nunya business...", she said stopping at the bench. Her wing tips were visible on the back of her jacket, but she didn't want to touch them.

"Well you ran when I tried to talk to you, and you ran when I saved you, so what's the matter with you?" She asked again

"You wouldn't understand, so Mind your business..." She stood there, looking at herself with guilt.

"So much for privacy...", she whispered. "Listen, you wouldn't understand, everybody in my old school called me a demon. And those boys who were beating me up? Those were the same boys from the old one, now leave me alone", she walked off.

"So much for privacy...", she whispered. "Listen, you wouldn't understand, everybody in my old school called me a demon. And those boys who were beating me up? Those were the same boys from the old one, now leave me alone", she walked off.

"Such a shame for an umbran" Anna stated

"Darkness sake... What a heck of a day, what am I to do", she walked into a forest that was behind the school and mumbled to herself "Sombra-..." She heard some kids again "oh for the love of.i..", she just kept on walking to her portal that she kept open for her.

"Darkness sake... What a heck of a day, what am I to do", she walked into a forest that was behind the school and mumbled to herself "Sombra-..." She heard some kids again "oh for the love of.i..", she just kept on walking to her portal that she kept open for her.

(So your character is an ACTUAL umbran, this makes things more interesting)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back