• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Well I'm up for a mlp rp any time, but I was also interested in your magic school rp

First day of school, why was she thinking about going on this day? She walked from the bus to the school, not making eye contact with anyone. She hated the stares that came from everyone as Laura walked inside. She blew a tuft of hair from her face and sat on a bench

First day of school, why was she thinking about going on this day? She walked from the bus to the school, not making eye contact with anyone. She hated the stares that came from everyone as Laura walked inside. She blew a tuft of hair from her face and sat on a bench

Adrian walked the path towards the school, keeping his eyes on the door, avoiding everyone he got near.

He checked his watch and sighed "only 12 more hours before i change" he thought to himself "can't wait to here the mockery for it" he thought sarcastically

Hello I think I'd like to join this group, but I see there are many tags - horror, romance, action, adventure and so on... Which one of them is the focus in this group ?
P.S I just joined RPnation so I'm a total newbe here, but I'm often play tabletop RPGs as GM.

Hello I think I'd like to join this group, but I see there are many tags - horror, romance, action, adventure and so on... Which one of them is the focus in this group ?
P.S I just joined RPnation so I'm a total newbe here, but I'm often play tabletop RPGs as GM.
(I'd say Magic, I don't know what era it takes place in, but I'm guessing a modern type era)

Laura soon saw Adrian enter the school and imidiately head to the administrative office. She could tell there was something strange about him, but she couldnt tell what. Virus Virus

She gotten up from the bench and followed behind him, trying to stay unnoticeable, she pushed through the crowd of students, trying to follow.
@JenniferRose

She gotten up from the bench and followed behind him, trying to stay unnoticeable, she pushed through the crowd of students, trying to follow.
@JenniferRose

By the time she had gotten close enough to overhear, she heard him talk about some sort of curse, but he didn't go into many details with the administration before nodding and turning towards the door

Users who are viewing this thread

Back