• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"At school, where else would I be?", Laura said, looking uncomfortable. She tried her best to keep everything about earlier a secret

"Um...", as she stood in confusion, she stared at her straight in the eyes. Laura muttered in her mind,'I'm going to get caught, I'm going to get caught...'
"I'd rather not talk about it...", she gave an awkward smile and turned away as soon as possible

"I already said I don't want to talk about it...", she teleported away with her magic,"if there's something I'm hiding, you two would know," just like that, she rebelled, and her anger showed.

Laura's eyes shone bright red and green in anger,"I just wish my family was normal, unlike this family... I wish I've never had this family, the reason I snuck out is because I want to see what's it like in other dimensions, and not be cooped up in a castle! Alright!?", the castle echoed with her voice. She huffed and puffed then flew out.

The king chuckled "she's got your temper"

"But she has your anger" the queen replied

She flew out onto the top of the castle where she sat, alone, overlooking her kingdom and it's hustle bustle. Laura was still angry about what she did about yelling at her parents, even the king of nightmares. "Good riddance... I yelled to my own father, nightmare King... I hope I'll be able to take it back, somehow...", she always talked her anger out on the roof, cause she thinks no one could hear her.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back