• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings magic gays, just fantasy magic gays m/m

Lir_the_witch

Lir the Forest Prince
Roleplay Type(s)
Man

I honest to god just want to do some magic role plays
magical characters and shit
give me heros!
MOMSTERS!! give me whimsy and wonder
give me mutipule characters so it's not just our characters let's make a fucking story together
I have some plots in mind that I really want to do

all of them have characters with magical abilities to some compasity or are fantasy races

MC means my character and YC mean your character

* <--- means I really, really, really, Really want to do this and the more the stronger the urge

*****************Muse A (YC) is new in town and hates it, it's a small maritime town on a island that when not hot and sunny is foggy and winter is a bitch. Muse A is from the sunny states and hates living here, Muse B (MC) was born here and grew up here, this island is in their blood. Muse A find Muse B weird, just like the rest of the town, Muse B is closed off but content, so Muse A follows Muse B after school one day and finds that Muse B is a care taker/ protecter of magical beasts and creatures that live on the island
(this is a modern day setting)

Mirren anger.png1579748027642.png

Muse A is a knight (YC) and has been a knight only for a short while, he is being sent on a protection mission with a few others to bring Muse B (MC) and his group of magical diplomats to another kingdom so they can calm things and cool things over with the two kingdoms. over the trip Muse A and B start to become friendly.

two best bros are monster hunters, one studies and uses magic (Muse A) to defeat his ennemies while his life long best friend uses the way of weaponry (Muse B) to do the same.
(I would rather be Muse A)

A mage (muse A) and prince (Muse B) have been friends since they were tots, the Princes' father has been killed and the Prince becomes king, the old kings adviser steps down and Mage friend is the new adviser, helping the young king be a good and just king while trying to kind a queen for his friend while slowly each day he falls in love
(I can be Either Muse A or B in this)

***Muse A is A Werewolf king has been seaching for his mate for years, and finally finds them in the woods, (Muse B) they are escasping from another kingdom as they have been a servant, more like slave for years. Muse B has heard horrible stories of the wolf king but is it all true? or is it all lies the other kingdom told to keep kids in line? Muse A falls in love at first sight but Muse B is scared and just wants to find a place where he can be happy with his father.
(I can be either Muse A or B, I'm partical to B)

**A grumpy, closed off and brooding werewolf (Muse A) has to take on and become Alpha to a group of bitten werewolves and teach them to control their power, while also trying to not fall for the human of the group (Who is like, only in the pack because his best friend who is like a brother to him is one of the bitten wolves) , even if they are a sarcastic, loud mouth, spaz, the human is also loyal, loving and willing to do anything for the pack (Muse B) While other supernatural beings and hunters try to kill/ destroy them.
(I can be either Muse A or B, but again I'm partial to Muse B and this is a modern day setting)

*I could be an Orc war king who has been given a bride to stop any warn between to lands. Orcs have more culture and deabth to them than most realise.

BIG MUSCLE BOY WHO IS A SOFTIE (EITHER HARD OUTSIDE AND HEART OF GOLD OR OVERALL SOFTIE BUT BIG)

ANGRY ANGST SHORTIE (DEATH IF YOU TALK ABOUT THEIR HEIGHT)

FERAL ASS GOBLINS (THINK ATTACK DOG BUT 3 FEET AND ONCE THEY LEARN HOW TO HUMANOID AGAIN CUTE IN LITTLE SUITS )

MYSTERIOUS MAGIC BOY WHO WORKS IN THE SHADOWS

*******BIG MUSCLE BOY WHO CAN TURN INTO A BEAR AND IS BRUTISH ON THE OUTSIDE BUT LIKE, THEY TRY SO HARD

HALF BREEDS

ORCS OF ANY KIND

**Werewolf pack Alpha dosen't want to freak out resident pack Druid (human) so it's a back and forth of sexual tention because Druid wants him too
(Can be either one)

Characters I want to use but no real storyline for section:

Last edited:
This sounds so rad - especially the first idea which involves discovery and strange magic islands. I’d love to do this with ya if you’re down!

Honestly my buddy this post is a huge huge mood and I'd love to chat more about any of your ideas if you're still looking for someone!~

if you're still looking for someone to roleplay the first plot i'd be interested! i would love to rp as an orc or incorporate that somehow (: shoot me a pm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back