• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Kuroi Tamashi

♡ Sonadow, fight me ♡
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Are you a fan of stories that appear cute at first but take a very dark turn? Love drama and heavily emotional moments mixed in with cute romance and fluffy scenes? You've come to the right place!

Some ground rules;
  • There will be dark themes, within the confines of RPN's rules. You must make it clear beforehand if you do not want something to be included, including but not limited to mental illness, medication, weapons, etc, as there is a good chance these topics will arise if I'm not aware and I do not wish to trigger you.
  • Please be respectful of triggers and set clear boundaries. I will do the same.
  • Please be willing to respond at least once a day, ideally multiple times.
  • Minimum response length: 1 paragraph per major character you play. I will match your preferred length and level of description.
  • Ghost friendly, though I'd prefer if you tell me when you need a break/wish to close the rp.
  • Ooc planning is a must.
  • Doubling required
Fandoms! I will ALWAYS main an OC in a canon x OC pairing, but will also double up with canons. If you play a canon love interest for my character, I'll play one for yours.
Characters I'd like you to play (this is not a requirement) are listed as well.
  • Puella Magi Madoka Magica - Kyoko, Sayaka, Homura
  • Mahou Shoujo Site - Kosame, Aya
  • Magical Girl Raising Project - Snow White, Hardgore Alice, Nemurin
  • Danganronpa v1 (Trigger Happy Havoc) - literally any of the canon 16 students except Mukuro
Pairings! These are some cute pairings I think we could build a story around together. Any setting, any plot, it's all up to the imagination. LGBTQ+ friendly, roles are not gender specific. The role I'd prefer to play is listed second.
  • Experienced magical girl (or person of any gender) x newbie CLOSED for now
  • Confident yandere x shy yandere
  • Playful senpai x tsundere
  • Superfan x idol
  • Bodyguard x celebrity
  • Gentle/naive x hardened gangster CLOSED for now
  • Captured hero x playful/sadistic villain CLOSED for now
  • Hero x captured villain
  • Hunter x captured mythical being (this could be a catgirl, demon, humanoid yokai, etc)
  • Yandere x dominant/playful/sadistic senpai (oh how the turns table)
  • Caring senpai x depressed/bullied classmate
  • Lost/stranded/homeless x good samaritan
That's all for now! I'm in CST but rarely follow any schedule. Feel free to pm with any questions or rp proposals. Thanks and have a good day/night!

Last edited:
Hi! I'm Rae I use she/her pronouns and I'm super interested in captured hero x the sadistic villain I think I would be so fun and I'm really interested let me know.if you would like to do it with me

Hi! I'm Rae I use she/her pronouns and I'm super interested in captured hero x the sadistic villain I think I would be so fun and I'm really interested let me know.if you would like to do it with me
Nice to meet you, Rae! I'd certainly love to plot this out with you, if you wouldn't mind sending me a pm. Please forgive me if I take a bit to respond as I'm quite tired today :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back