• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Magic Among Us | Futuristic Dystopian Mage Hunting

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream
Magic Among Us Hey! This is a pretty lazy partner search but I’ve begun craving the setting below.

The year is 2050 and the world has advanced enough to where technology is doing what was once only capable with magic. The government of this dystopian country no longer sees a use for it now, only as a potential threat, outlawing any practicing of the art and arresting anyone suspecting of having inbred talents for it.

Now, if it isn’t obvious, I’m realllllllly interested in doing something with mages and staying out of sight or maybe even a government agent hunting one down. So many ideas but nothing fleshed out unfortunately.

Basic Stuff
● FxF for romance, platonic MxF if you would like to play male
● No doubling, sub x dom, etc.
● Quality over quantity, but don’t be afraid to send me novels and no one liners
● Threads or Discord (StoneWolf18/#1856) only
Speak up and plot with me, we won’t get along if you are one of those people who will “roleplay whatever I want”

Let me know if you’re interested either by responding here or PMing me onsite or on discord.

Hullo, this sounds interesting to me! I've been wanting to RP some F x F and I love the on the run/staying out of sight theme. I'd love to plot with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back