• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Magic Academy RP (Closed)

Bellatsakha

Killer Clown
Hey guys, I'm looking for a couple of people to play characters in a magic academy where they learn all kinds of things, but have to go on quests and adventures to increase their grade. I've played this out before and it kind of fell apart so I'm trying again with a new group. The world is magical and they all have different types of magic (eg. ice powers, necromancy). and they're all separated into different groups depending on their magic type (e.g. elemental, transformation) and are mostly kept separate from each other. The main characters are all failing their classes (either because they're bad at a certain subject and it's pulling their grades down, they don't want to go out and fight, or they just can't be bothered, it doesn't have to be because they're weak, but please don't make the OP, they're supposed to be high-schoolers).

They're put in a group together kind of like an extra help group, but the teacher running it hates them and thinks they're all just delinquents and should be kicked out so she keeps trying to set them up to fail (e.g. sending them into a fight that she knows is too hard for them, framing them for vandalizing school property). They have to band together to stop themselves from being kicked out and raise their grades. There are bullies, drama at home, impossible assignments, future dreams and everything that goes into the high-school life.

I post a paragraph or two about once a day, idc how much you post but please try to make it a bit more than one line.

I'm interested but if you feel there are already too many people it's fine.

This definitely sounds like fun, so if space opens up I’m definitely super down to hop in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back