• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Magic 2.0: The English Espers

Jagson

One Thousand Club
Life as you know it is nothing more than a computer simulation. every thing has it's own file. Those who stumble on the computer file (usually nerds\engineers) are able to manipulate their own file to create money out of thin air, change their physical appearance, and most of all time travel though they can only travel to the past to the point they come from. Do to miss using the file usually by adding too much money to their bank account. They go back in time to avoid being arrested.

those who go to the past go by the name wizards. They manipulate files creating the shell giving them magical powers. While most wizards use different macros (spells) they all stop ageing and become indestructible.

Because they are all powerful they created rules to live by.

Rule zero don't make the obvious joke

Rule one Never use your powers on the locals

Rule two: you can't manipulate your physically appearance without approval from your section.

Rule three don't use your powers to rule over people.

Dur to certain individuals breaking the rules a group of wizards formed a police force to protect both wizards and locals

Omg i love this, i had a similar idea involving hackers and codes to use magic on their virtual reality. I'm very interested in this, specially if i get to play as a rule breaker antagonist

So, is there a certain number of people you want interested before starting, or are the three (four, counting yourself) enough?

Character sheet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back