• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Magia Drive OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"0-1-0 Masqueraise! Kaitou change! Lupinranger!" "Gokai change! Gokaiger!" A man in red snaps his fingers. "Lupin Red! Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger!" The other man in red responds by doing a pose and then saying "Gokai red! Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger!" The two men stare look towards the glowing object in front of them and then back at each other. "I'll be taking that treasure, so just stay out of my way." Gokai Red responds by shooting his gun at Lupin Red. "Nothing can stand in the way of a pirate and treasure." The two reds begin shooting at each other while slowly moving closer to the object in the middle of the room. "3-1-9 Kaitou Boost!" Lupin Red unleashes a blast of wind in an attempt to push Gokai Red away. "Gokai Change! Hurricanger!" The pirate turned ninja slices through the blast of wind. To be continued..... never.

Guess we did lose Green. Oh well my character never directly interacted with him, even though she mostly has only interacted with Taro because she is currently annoyed with the other two biys for teasing her about her fear of ghosts.

I don’t know why I didnt get the notifications sorry. I’ll work on my post

As seen in my recent post, ALL Power Rangers and ALL Super Sentai will be in this universe. I decided to change that part of the RP.

Maybe I'll try to make a legacy ranger soon. Maybe Marvelous shows up looking for insert random treasure here and tests the current red like he did with Red Buster and Zyuoh Eagle.

Maybe I'll try to make a legacy ranger soon. Maybe Marvelous shows up looking for insert random treasure here and tests the current red like he did with Red Buster and Zyuoh Eagle.
Yes that would be a very interesting interaction

I wonder if anyone will try a comic character , hyperforce, or even akibaranger. The good about the comics is that we finally got to see the original Red Yellow and Black interact with their replacements.
Mighty Morphin' Yellow/Omega Yellow Trini and Mighty Morphin' Yellow Aisha.
1593768218820.png

That would certainly be a very exciting interaction to see get pulled off. I'm not the right person for that role so maybe...someone will want to do that in the near future. I hope.

Also I would die for someone to play an Akibaranger.

They are too much for me to handle but it would be a joy to see someone handle their 4th wall breaking and silliness.

I can't either and I would love to see it get pulled off.

Also I was considering, should we make an AU version of our rangers as the Sentai Version of our team?

Speaking of not getting notifications I had no idea there was a second OOC page.
Since all power rangers/super sentai are canon what about beetle borgs, vr troopers and mystic knights? Not a deal breaker in any way just curious.

Now for a question about the rp, how did Taro injure Skyfall?

Last edited:
Also I was considering, should we make an AU version of our rangers as the Sentai Version of our team?
Speaking of not getting notifications I had no idea there was a second OOC page.
Since all power rangers/super sentai are canon what about beetle borgs, vr troopers and mystic knights? Not a deal breaker in any way just curious.

Depends if you want to or not.
It seemed to me Taro got in a surprise hit with her sword while Skyfall wasn't paying attention to her.
Below random cute fanart gokai changes.

1593846839258.png 1593846871034.png

Depends if you want to or not.
It seemed to me Taro got in a surprise hit with her sword while Skyfall wasn't paying attention to her.
Below random cute fanart gokai changes.

View attachment 752151 View attachment 752152
Yeah pretty much. I was gonna explain it in further detail once Kryptic Kryptic replyed to the thread tho.

I'm planning to introduce Danny (my namesake) and Goldar to the stroy after the intro is over, both having heard about the massive amount of Rangers/Sentai and the new team in Carcer and having become interested, Goldar because a new team of rookie Rangers sounds like something he should be able to handle

I'm planning to introduce Danny (my namesake) and Goldar to the stroy after the intro is over, both having heard about the massive amount of Rangers/Sentai and the new team in Carcer and having become interested, Goldar because a new team of rookie Rangers sounds like something he should be able to handle
Go ahead.

Work in Progress Synopsis so far of Part 1 and 2

Part 1:

Dreadnaught eliminates The Gen 6 Magia Knights, with the exception of Eric in hopes of finding Princess Enji's powers and take them for himself. Enji however hides and puts herself into a deep sleep for many years and condensed her Magia Drive power into 6 (however she only knew of 5 at the time) stones. Several hundred years later, a few high schooler with the guidence of their teacher discover their power and become The 7th gen of the Magia Knights as Dreadnaught shatters the bridge between Universes and captures Sentai and Rangers from Other universes to corrupt their minds and do his dirty work for him, however, RJ interferes and a few Sentai and Rangers escape. Bridge comes in from the future to assist the New Rangers and crosses paths with RJ Dino Charge Black Chase and a friendly hollow named Hannah Stacy, who attempt to recruit other Rangers and Sentai to join their battle to stop Dreadnaught. The Rangers and the escapees cross paths and the legacy Rangers and Sentai assist Eric Reacher, who reveals himself to be the final 6th gen Magia Knight, in training the New Magia Knights and attempt to reawaken Princess Enji. Saki discovers their special power and with her own power decides to help. Danny enters the story to help out as well and the Bandoleros introduce themselves. Hannah joins the Bandoleros. Goldar enters the story to fight the new rangers. Meanwhile the Vizard plan out their next move as the rest of the sentai that failed to escape become mindless soldiers. After much time training against other villains, all the Rangers unlock Shikai against Goldar. With Shikai unlocked they try to battle the Vizard, going up the list of Vizard rankings. They fall against number 6, but are backed up by the Bandoleros. However, a traitor inside the Bandoleros reveals himself, and turns against all of the factions, cutting all of them except a few but leaving no mark. As the Factions figure out what just happened, Taro and the others that where "cut" starts to act odd.
Shikai is Unlocked in this Part

Part 2:
With the Magia Knights suddenly failing to remember who they are, Saki, Captain Marvelous, RJ, Danny, Bridge Chase and the Vizard attempt to find out who exactly is the traitor in question. The traitor finds the Twister and uses it in the Magia Knights, making them evil. Saki, Marvelous, the Vizard and the legacy rangers awaken the Princess by accident and Saki reveals herself to be the Leader of the Kishiger, suddenly remembering after seeing the princess. Mako is also revealed to be the Gold Ranger. With this new information, Saki and the Vizard waste no time and unlock Bankai. With her Bankai unlocked, Saki gives Marvelous a Kishiger Sentai key, giving her Shikai and Bankai temporaryly to the Pirate, and the Vizard, now with Enji and Mako, fight back against the traitor and the Magia Knights and the Bandoleros, who suddenly believe that the Traitor is a true friend of theirs, even after the Twister has been reversed. Saki unlocks the other side of her power, Full Bring in this fight. This forces Enji to use full power and after defeating the Traitor, freeing the Rangers from their memory change, she loses herself and kills Mako, making Taro so upset see unlocks Bankai. The others soon follow in her Footsteps and with the combined power of every one, Enji dies, and the Magia Drive power is finally dead. Eric moves on, Taro buries Mako and starts dating Saki, who gives the rest of the sentai keys to Marvelous once back in her reality, the Vizard combine with the Bandoleros and the other Rangers move on. Bankai is unlocked in this part.

Last edited:
When five are assembled, they're the Gorengers
The J.A.K.Q. trump cards are cyborgs
Battle Fever is the world's dance
From Planet Denzi comes the Denziman
One plus two plus Sun Vulcan
Goggle-V does rhythmic gymnastics
Exploding explosions of Dynaman
The Bio particles of the Bioman
Changeman are legendary beasts
Flashman, the supernova of space
The radiant aura of Maskman
Friends, why did you do that? Liveman
Turborangers were high school students
Teachers and siblings Fiveman
Jetman was trendy
Zyuranger - A dinosaur fantasy!
Winning with Chi Power are the Dairangers!
Pop culture ninja were Kakuranger
Ohranger - Ancient superpowers!
Driving safely Carranger
School and youth Megaranger
Warriors of the Earth Gingaman
GoGoFive was about rescue
Timerangers were from the future
Gaoranger - Hundred Beasts roaring wildly!
Blowing the shinobi wind, Hurricaneger
Bakuryuu Guts, Abaranger
DekaRanger are space police
A magic family, MagiRanger
Searching for the Precious, Boukenger
Gekirangers training in JyuKen
Engine partners Go-Onger
Shinkenger samurai, clashing their swords
The angels are cards, Goseiger
The flashy pirates, Gokaiger
Special missions Go-Busters!
Kyoryuger are getting wild! Just try to stop them!
Traveling by trains, ToQger
Three generations of family, Ninninger
Zyuohgers are Zyumans from Zyuland
now bad attempts at making the rest
Test your Luck with the Kyuranger
Catch them if you can, Lupinranger
Chase them down with the Patranger
Ancient Knights Ryusoulger
Sparkling gems Kiramager

I'm confused on why our green is acting like the fight is still going on when the enemy has already left the battlefield.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back