• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Magia Drive- A Power Rangers/Super Sentai RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Robin waited until all the others had gone and seemingly nothing happened. He was a bit embarrassed about it but accepted Taro's help after the other girl, grabbing her extended arm. "Thanks." As soon as he was inside the cave he turned his flashlight on. The fact that Mr. Reacher was willing to defend them was reassuring but he stil, made sure to stay in the back in case something did happen.

When Taro fell he was about ready to run for it until it became clear what happened. He agreed with her that the statue was kinda creepy but before he could say anything the room lighted up. As he got ready to run for it he spotted the Yellow corridor just as Taro stepped into the Red one. Like her it seemed he was hypnotized as he walked into it, not noticing what was happening to either the teacher or the other students.

Inside the corridor it didn't take him long to find a yellow gem. Without thinking he grabbed it and as soon as he did his body started glowing yellow.

Carson King - The Blue Dude

Carson was crouched down, prodding at Mr. Reacher's body after he fell. "So much for protecting us..." He was more than ready to snap back at that lackluster response, too. Just because it was your duty to protect them from harm did not mean that all attempts at doing so would be successful. And now their protector was laying unconscious on the ground. He sighs. It is what it is, he supposes. No point worrying about it. It wasn't like he was dead from what he can tell. He'll just help carry Mr. Reacher outside if he doesn't wake up in a few minutes.

He turns to face the corridors and the statue now, which are infinitely more interesting than an unconscious man. 5 of them, each glowing a respective color. His eyes were glued to the blue one however. It was as if the entrancing light coming was tempting him to come closer, like he was a sailor and the light was a siren. It beckoned for him to come closer. And Carson went closer, curiosity in his eyes and a grin for excitement on his face.

The will to resist was non-existent and he approached the corridor with slow steps. Stepping ever closer until he was within its walls. And within those blue lit walls he procured a blue gem. Once it was in his hands, his body started to emit and bathe in that same blue light.

Amy Rodgers

In front of her Amy sees the other girl crash into something in front of her and start falling. Unsure of what to do Amy just gets out of the other girl's way so that she wouldn't fall the floor as well. Amy looks at the other girl who is now on the floor, but luckily the other appears to be fine after the floor. Amy's attention shifts to a statue that the other girl is pointing towards. Amy is unable to determine who the person the statue is supposed to represent is. Then suddenly she sees five different colored corridors of light revealed themselves. She watches the other girl get and move towards the red light. Without thinking Amy finds herself moving towards the pink light and then picking up a pink gem that surrounds her in a pink aura.

Jayden Henderson.

Jayden was suspicious about the whole thing. But he followed them anyways. He was already in detention so what more could happen. His classmate just walked into it. He saw the aura glow red around Her and he went wide eyed as he looked at the light surrounding the cave. He was very hesitant. What if it is poison? Or a virus. He pushed those thoughts back and his curiosity took over. “They say curiosity killed the cat. I sure hope that’s not true.” He stepped into the mesmerizing green light as his teacher fell to the ground. He was having second thoughts but trenched on. He found the source of his light. A green power gem. He held it in his hand and his body glowed dark green. He couldn’t tell though. As he stepped out of the light he felt...different. Little did he know how true that feeling was.​

A few hours earlier...

A group of 10 hollows surround a table in a secluded area somewhere in the outskirts of Carver City. One in particular stands out as he walks to one end of the table.
Ep125ShinjiHirako.png
Next to him is a young woman with blue eyes and a very pale man with a strange mask and green eyes. Both appear to be listening very patiently for what he has to say
Ep123LisaProfile.png
113Ulquiorra%27s_appearance.png
Next is a man who appears to be day dreaming and doesn't seem interested in what he's about to say. Next to him is a girl with black hair and red eyes who is also waiting.
1-1739571501.jpg
Effect_20200702_080002.jpg
Across from them is a man with blue hair and blue eyes who is interested and a teen that isn't interested.
7ed37584c4718243f519e12621fc801b.jpg
b9dbfbd0514a1036dc0c778ec141f978.jpg
The last three are paying attention for what he has to say
Uryu-Ishida-image-uryu-ishida-36417510-500-689.png
Yamiyugiddm.png
Okuyasu_Nijimura.jpg
With all 10 of them present, the main hollow speaks.
"Alright. I know that the past hundred years have been... unsuccessful and I'm sure you guys have had enough of just waiting. But now...the light shines upon us!"
"Yes it has." Says the one with glasses. "Very recently, I- we have been building something to finally push the war in our favor. I call it The Collider!"
"Huh. This is intriguing, but what exactly does it, you know, do?" says the red eyes brunette.
"Well, basically...well it's probably better if I just demonstrate how it works." He says, turning on the machine. A platform lowers from the roof and on it strapped to a metal chair is a blonde man.
"Wha- what the hell is this place? Where am I?"
"Using this asset's DNA, we will be able to..." The machine activates, firing a beam from one side of the room to the other. The poor man slowly gets closer and closer to what seems to be his demise, but when he does come in contact with the beam, he is not obliterated. Instead, the machine changes color to purple, then red, blue, black, yellow, pink, gold, silver, green, all the colors in the rainbow.
"Pull Rangers from other dimensions to this current universe." and surely after, Rangers and Sentai start to appear in the confinement room nextdoor.
"What? You can do that?"
"Yeah and with this technology, we can force these rangers to do what we want against our will. All of this thanks to the work of Kanjo in tracking down THE Wolf Ranger of the Jungle Fury Rangers." He points to the blue haired man and he smiles to the praise. "Now, are you ready for this war to finally be over?!"
"Yeah!" the group chant, well, the ones still awake. The group is dismissed and they all leave.
"Sky Fall."
"Yes, Dreadnaught?"
"I have a special mission for you. You see, Dinka here has noticed that the Magia Drive power has started to reawaken in the city of Carcer. Here is the location. I want you to track it down and bring the girl here. With the Magia Drive Power and all of these Rangers, we will be able to initiate our master plan. Do you understand?"
"Yes Master. I won't fail." She says.
"You better not." Is the last thing he says to her. She wastes no time and starts her journey to the city.

...A Few Hours Later...

"This seems to be the place." She says, arriving at Ventura Park. She enters to search for the cave in the park. She finds it, however...
"Crap! They found their new users!" She exclaims, noticing the glow coming from the cave. "Maybe it isn't too late." She spins her sword and it slowly transforms into a Big Staff. "Smash, Haguro Tonbo!"

Mr. Reacher slowly gets up from his sudden fall and notices his student's colorful glow. "What the hell happened?" He asks his students.
"I don't know. I just saw the glow and it-"
Suddenly, a sword flys past her face and the other students and it strikes another girl, Sky Fall.
"W-What? How did you-" She tries removing the sword from her stomach
"Idiot." He says to Carson, recalling what he said as he passed out."'So much for our protector.' you say?" He smiles. "You have no idea... Who I really am." Mr. Reacher's body glows like Taro's did when she grabbed the stone. "Reap...Kazeshini!" the sword that Sky Fall had just removed from her body had transformed into what looked like 2 double sided scythes attached to each end of a chain. He yanked the chain to retrieve the other end of his weapon.
"B-bastard. I'll kill you...right here right now!"
"Really now? I'd like to see you try." In that instance, Taro attempted to join the battle but is stopped by Mr. Reacher. "Stand back. This is my battle. You 5 aren't ready yet. Now...you."

"Come at me."

Meanwhile, near Carcer City, a portal emerges just outside the city in a secluded area. From the portal a young man with an officer's uniform steps out. He looks at his surroundings and the current time of day before saying,"Yep. I think this is the place. Carcer City, 2020, the day the Magia Knights were born." He removes his gloves and attempts to track down the new knights. Instead, he finds Sky Fall's trail. "Interesting. A conflicted heart, following orders from her superior. Black Hair, Blue Eyes, Sailor Suit, Legacy Villain, Sky Fall. This trail will work for now, maybe. Let's do this. better morph for good measure." He pulls out a Morpher, with the letters "SPD". "S.P.D., Emergency!" He transforms into his Ranger suit and starts following Sky Fall's trail.

"I beat you last time... What makes you think you'll win this time?"
"Last time I was the new girl." She smiles. "Now, I've learned new tricks. So now...I'm number 2."
"Number 2, eh? Let's see how well you stack up to him now." He touches his shoulder. "My Pledge to My Descendants..."
"Crap, he's gonna morph!"
"The Call to Justice Running Deep in my Blood..."
"'Morph?' As in like...Power Ranger style?" Taro asks from within the cave, clearly shocked from the situation displayed in front of her. Mr.Reacher points Kazeshini at Sky Fall, in a taunting manner. "Magia...Drive." He says, clearly expecting to power up. However, nothing happens. "W-What? Why isn't it working?"
Sky Fall laughs at Reacher's failed attempt to morph. "The girl...she hasn't given you the power of the crest yet, hasn't she? Tell me, Eric...where is she hiding?"
Crap! The teacher thinks. Princess Enji hasn't awoken yet! No wonder my Magia Drive doesn't work. He turns to his students, the stones in their hands still glowing. He turns to Sky Fall. "Over my dead body." He throws one side of Kazeshini at her, but it is easily blocked by Haguro Tonbo. He charges at her, throwing the other side of his Shikai at her, keeping the chain in his hand. Taro and the others are forced to watch as their teacher risks his life for his students.
"We shouldn't be cowering here. We should be out there, fighting back with all we got. Who cares if we're just normal humans? We could still make an impact without being someone like a ranger."
The battle between Mr. Reacher and Sky Fall continues, both fairly even when it comes to raw power. There were many close calls here and there, but the tide finally turns in Sky Fall's favor when both sides of Kazeshini get stuck on a nearby tree with some well planned parries. Sky Fall points Her Bo at Eric as he struggles to free his weapon from the tree.
"He needs our help, or else...he's sacrifice would have been wasted. So...what do you guys say? Shall we try to finish this... together?"
"It's over, Eric."
"So this is finally it then?" He says as Sky Fall prepares for her final strike. However, She suddenly stops and all of a sudden, she receives a wound at the front of her stomach. "W-What just happened?" She asks, looking down at her wound.
"Wha-'
"Sorry about that...." says a female voice
Eric smiles."So you finally found your courage, did you..."
"I couldn't just sit around and do nothing while you killed him." She slowly turns toward Sky Fall, sword in hand.
"...Taro Harribel."
"You b-, I'll break every bone in your body if I have to!"
"Sorry, hot stuff. That ain't happening in a million years. Take her away, guys."
Guys? As in...

He turns around to find his other 4 students, ready for battle.

"Lets do this one more time."

After Robin had gotten the yellow gem he found out the other kids also each claimed one. "Geeze, if it wasn't for Mr. Reacher being here I would find it a bit too convenient that were five students and five gems, still pretty a pretty big coincidence though." At first Mr. Reacher seemed as surprised as the students about the gems but he quickly revealed it was most likely an act when some strange girl carrying a big staf appeared. Apparently the teacher not only knew the girl but was able to morph... or not. Still the fact he summoned a sword out of nowhere was impressive enough.

While Mr Reacher was keeping the strange girl distracted Robin secretly planned to sneak off and get help but he changed his mind thanks to Taro. "He needs our help, or else...his sacrifice would have been wasted. So...what do you guys say? Shall we try to finish this... together?" He was fully prepared that them getting killed as would also invalidate the sacrifice she mentioned as he was clearly trying to save them but doubted he had the time to convince Taro before either she went on the offensive or that "Skyfall" came after them anyway. He briefly stared in the direction of the exit before giving in. "...Fine."

When Taro gave her whole speech challenging "Skyfall" Robin did stand with her, though he noticeably stood a few steps back and was clearly terrified. It took him considerable effort not to visibly shake in fear but he held his ground.

Carson King - The Blue-Haired Prick

The wonders in his eyes was apparent. This was just like those scenes in his games and shows! Though being called an idiot did annoy him. He didn't know the great Mr. Reacher could summon a cool weapon out of nowhere! Carson was enthralled in the sight in front of him. It does make him wonder though... Did he know where map lead to? He brought five students, all of which had colors corresponding to each gem. It seemed to connect. Dude's got cool powers all of a sudden and was the one who suggested following the map, so it might be plausible. To think a power ranger was protecting them right now was surreal.

Right now though, they have to deal with this new villain that appeared. Or Mr. Reacher had to. But... seeing that he was definitely gonna get beat up to death, he'll resist the urge to make a quip for now. He'll have to agree with the red girl. To back away now was to lose a chance of a lifetime. Seeing as even the blondie was going to stand their ground, he definitely could not go now. It looks like they've become the protectors now.

"Y'don't gotta tell me twice, gal." Carson cracked his knuckles and his neck before getting into a fighting stance. He'd never been in a fight before, but he definitely knows that's how the cool guys enter the fray in his games. He was most definitely ready to fight some villain tail now after seeing the red girl do some risky stuff like that. He could feel the heat.

Amy Rodgers - Magia Drive Pink Ranger

Amy glances at the others in surprise noticing that somehow they all became Power Rangers and that even more surprise that the other girl is red considering that Amy has only heard one other woman who has ever been the red ranger and that woman didn't stay in that role long. Amy looks down at herself and notices that somehow she became the pink ranger. All of a sudden a mysterious woman appears wanting to kill them and she has some kind of history with their teacher. Their teacher has super powers and their is a princess involved.

She watches as her teacher starts to appear to be losing against the weird girl and Amy begins to wonder if she should try to help even though she has never been in fight before. While she was lost in thought she hears the new red ranger give them a speech urging the team to fight the mystery girl. She watches in amazement as Red manages to slash the mystery girl with a sword. "Hot stuff? Please she is likely super old and at best she is like four out of ten." Insult the crazy girl trying to kill you not the best idea, but hopefully it makes her make mistakes. Amy draws a weapon and takes a combat stance that she never knew before that was likely taught to her by her new powers.

Jayden Henderson
As he stepped Back from the light he saw the commotion and watched as Mr. Reacher jumped on to fight the girl. Jayden was surprised at this action and even more surprised when he told them to stay out of it and that we “weren’t ready“. What the hell does the mean? He thought. ”Let’s do this. We mostly got in detention for fighting so we should be able to help.” Surely 5 students and a teacher could over power one girl, Right? He felt doubt creep over him like a constantly growing spider. He couldn’t shake these thoughts out. What If I die in this fight. What about my mom?
“No...my mom would have wanted me to do this. It’s the right thing to do just like fighting that bully.”
He said these things to himself and looked at the girl with determination ready to take her down. He also went into a fighting a stance but this one was familiar to him. He used it a lot when fighting fast and strong opponents but also big ones. He felt heavy at his side and found a Katana there waiting to be used. So he picked it up. Now he was ready to fight.

"That's not what I- nevermind." Said Taro replying to the other girls comment. She turns back to Sky Fall. "Anyway, we're your opponent now. Surrender and leave this place or we'll have to use force."
She smiles and chuckles at the girls words. "You were luck to even scratch me, scum. But now..." She puts a hand over her face, revealing a white and red mask "Say good-bye to your lives."
That mask... These kids are gonna get themselves killed! Unless... Reacher thinks before getting a bright Idea. "Harribel!"
"What is it?"
"That mask...it grants her powers beyond your imagination! She'll kill you easily at the state you're in. If you value your lives, listen to me!"
"I'm all ears, teach."
"Then repeat after me...touch your shoulder and say 'Our Pledge to Our Descendants!'"
Taro nods and listens to the teacher "Our Pledge to Our Descendants!" Her body starts to glow red.
"'The Call to Justice Running Deep in Our Blood!'"
"The Call to Justice Running Deep in Our Blood!" Her body radiates in a red glow.
"W-what the hell is happening?! Don't tell me. Is she-
"Magia...Drive."
"Magia Drive!" All of the sudden her body ignites in a fiery blaze for a few seconds before it settles down. Where Taro originally stood now stands a Brand New Red Ranger. She looks at her newly transformed body. "So...this is how being a Power Ranger feels like? It feels...dope." She turns to Sky Fall, still stunned that she managed to pull off a transformation. "Now, where were we? Ah, right, the part where I crush you."
Sky Fall regains her composture. "So you 5 are the new Magia Knights? It doesn't matter. I'll still bash your head's into the ground."
"Try me."

In the hollow Hideout, Dreadnaught looks into the large prison cell full of Sentai and Rangers. He is stunned by the sheer number of these guys that exist in other universes, but equally pleased that there are so many. He smiles menacingly at the group before he is interrupted by his lead scientist, Ronin.
"Sir?"
"What is it, Dinka? You have the machine ready?"
"Yes I do. I present 'Twister'. Just aim at your target and voila, it corrupts their mind in a instant, against their will."
"What would I do without you? So I assume it works, right?"
"Yep. Even tried it on one of our own."
"On who?"
"Position 11, Hannah Stacy."
"And what did you do with her?"
"I took care of her. It twisted her mind, so naturally, she became our enemy."
"Ah, good" He starts heading to the entrance of the prison cell. "I'd better try this out now." He starts spinning his sword."Collapse, Sakanade." He activates his Shikai before opening the door for good measure. Dinka has already covered his nose so he doesn't suffer from Sakanade's ability. The Sentai in the room start looking around, confused on why their senses are going wild. "Welcome...to the inverted world! Now, it's time you guys had a change of heart. You should be thankful that I decided to take you in and not kill you and drain your power from your lifeless corpses." He approaches his first target, the one that made it all possible, Jungle Fury Wolf Ranger RJ. "All of this wouldn't be possible without your help, my friend. Robert James, Pai Zhua master, owner of Jungle Karma Pizza and...Jungle Fury Wolf Ranger." He aims the Twister at his head, however, RJ doesn't see him at all. "Sayonara." However, before he can pull the trigger, RJ reaches out and grabs the Twister and with one effortless move disarms Dreadnaught. "H-how did you-?"
"Idiot..." RJ enters battle stance. "How do you think I became a Pai Zhua master? How do you think I became a Ranger? Don't..." He glows Purple. "...Underestimate me!" he shouts, firing his Wolf Spirit at Dreadnaught in a direct attack. This attack staggers Dreadnaught for a few seconds as well as deactivating Sakanade's effect. RJ takes the time to force open the door and make a run for it, grabbing his confiscated Morpher on the way out. A ranger and several Sentai take advantage of the opportunity as well and escape before the door suddenly disappears with Sakanade's effect, trapping the remaining rangers/Sentai inside. "Where do you think your going?"

"Wow...that was really close."
"You can say that again." says another ranger. "It takes a lot of courage to do what you did."
"Yeah. It's kinda my thing. Literary. What's your name?"
"Chase. Chase Randall mate. Parasaur, Dino Charge Black. I believe that...guy addressed you as Robert James?"
"Yep, but call me RJ. 'Dino Charge?' Never heard of that team before. Anyway, any ideas on how to get out of here?"
"I can help." Says a female voice. The 2 turn around and find a petite girl with 2 blonde pigtails and hazel eyes. Her red tracksuit is dirty and messed up. "Follow me."
Chase doesn't hesitate, but RJ does. "Hold on. Why should we trust you?"
"It's hard to explain right now. Let's go."
"What about the others?"
"Up and out of here through the door. All that's left is you 2. I have a secret exit around here"
RJ follows, but starts to make up theories on who this mysterious girl could be. A seemingly normal girl in a place like this seemed to suspicious to the Pai Zhua master, which lead him to one conclusion."Y-your one of them, aren't you? A hollow?"
She stops and turns around, clearly surprised. "How did-?" She sighs before spilling the beans. "Yes. I was. Now, I'm their enemy. You've probably never heard of my name, but it's Hannah."
"I understand. Thank you, Hannah." the 3 continue running, but stop at a dead end. Hannah looks around, clearly sure that their should be a path out here. "Crap! They must have sealed the exit!" She looks up. "Directly above us should be the exit, but I don't think we can push through."
"Push through? I think I got this." He pulls out a Dino Charger. "Dino Armor X mode, engage!" He morphs into his Dino Armor X mode. With his power, he digs through the roof and to the surface and demorphs. He returns to the hole he created and says "You guys coming or what?"
"Yep, just give us a second."
"Wow, you Rangers are just something else." She responds, staring at awe at the hole Chase created before leaving.
"So, where to now?"
"I don't know. Let's just follow the road for now. Hey Hannah, how long till we reach the nearest city?"
"Just over there for like a mile. Carcer City I believe was the name."
"Carcer? Okay. Let's head there for now."

"I knew it. I knew you had it in you." Mr. Reacher says, smiling at his student. He turns to his other 4 students. "You guys heard what I said, right? Go get her, Knights."
"I could use some help here guys. I don't think I can handle her by myself." Taro says to her classmates. Sky Fall stands there menacingly, waiting for Taro and the others to strike.

Amy Rodgers- Magia Drive Pink Ranger

Amy watches in amazement as the other girl seems to gain a lot of power by copying what their teacher was saying, even though she is not sure what what the things he was saying means. "Our Pledge to Our Descendants! The Call to Justice Running Deep in Our Blood! Magia Drive!" Wind completely surrounds her body for a moment and then the next is she transformed. "Ok that was weird". She hears their teacher say to go get the enemy, but since the enemy has moved and the fact Amy never been in a fight before makes her stay still. "Hmm... Your the red ranger, so you lead the attack and we follow. At least I think that's how it works usually". Amy thinks of the rare times that the Red Ranger was not the leader of the team.

As Robin and the others showed they were all at least somewhat willing to help defend Mr. Reacher, Skyfall pulled a mask from nowhere that according to the teacher boosted her strength even further. Robin saw the whole thing as a good reason to just run for it bur Mr. Reacher told them how they could morph and increase their own strength. He was a bit dubious since the teacher had failed to do himself not too long ago but both Taro and the girl he didn't know pulled it off and revealed that surprise surprise their Ranger Colors matched their gems. "Kinda wishing I got a gold or silver colored gem instead but oh well."

As instructed he touched his shoulder and recited the slightly too long in his opinion morphing call. "Our Pledge to Our Descendants! The Call to Justice Running Deep in Our Blood! Magia Drive!" As he did his body briefly glowed yellow before the light got replaced by first small sparks of electricity and then his Ranger Costume.

Jayden Henderson ~ The Green Power Ranger Of Earth

Jayden was impressed and freaked out at the same time. Three if his classmates just turned into Power Rangers. He guessed he was next and he remembered the words. He got into his fighting position and started to yell it out. "Our Pledge to Our Descendants! The Call to Justice Running Deep in Our Blood! Magia Drive.” He yelled this out and his body began to glow green and rocks rose up out of the ground floating around him. He smiled and he felt more powerful and connected to nature. He felt like he could jump over a mountain. He looked into the visor of his classsmate and an unrecognizable person stared back at him. He found a helmet on his head and it looked awesome. He wanted to explore it more but someones life was at danger. “Let’s do this this.”

Last edited:
Carson King - Magia Drive Blue

Seeing the others transform had gotten him excited. It was high time for him to do it himself, being the last one and all. He was a little disappointed that he couldn't come up with his own variation of the transformation call but it was fine. To even get the chance to be a power ranger was amazing. And it was his favorite color too, so that was a cool bonus. "My turn." As they were told to, Carson touched his soldier. "Our Pledge to Our Descendants..." an entrancing blue glow had enveloped itself over his body.

"The Call to Justice Running Deep in Our Blood, Magia Drive!" As he said those words, a torrent of water had surrounded his body. That torrent of water froze over him, then shattered. And within it, the new Magia Drive Blue Ranger. "It's showtime."

Last edited:
"Oh, then, uhhh... Attack!" She unsheathes her sword and runs straight at her.
"This shouldn't take long." She says. She recalls that she only lost last time because of the Magia Knight's troublesome Shikai and Teamwork, a unbreakable bond that lasts even after they died. However, because these guys barely know each other, she has the advantage.
Clearly these guys need proper weapon training and teamwork training before they become a proper team. They need to unlock their Shikai as well. Depending on how they perform right now, I either have little or a lot of work to do. Nevertheless, I can't do all that by myself. Eric thinks to himself.
Taro starts of with a few sword thrusts and ends it with a single slash horizontally. Sky Fall counters this easily with her enhanced speed and reflexes. Sky Fall parries , Knocking Taro back a few feet, so she decides to switch out with the other girl. "Let's Switch!" She says to the girl.
"It's useless to resist!" Sky Fall says as Taro switches out

Meanwhile, RJ, Chase and Hannah had finally arrived at the City Entrance, clearly exhausted by all the walking. The 3 decide to stop by a shop to rest and order food. Other person walks in behind them. After they had ordered, the 3 sat at the most secluded part of the shop to eat and plan.
"Alright, so we escaped. Now what? What are we gonna do with helping all of those rangers?"
"Well, very clearly we can't do it by ourselves, those guys seem very tough. Question is, how are we gonna get said help." He turns to Hannah. "You got anything that could help us? Any inside info, you know like weaknesses, personal information, stuff like that?"
"Well, first off, those weren't Rangers, well most of them anyway. There call Super Sentai."
"Sentai? As in that Japanese T.V. show they air on T.V. occasionally?" RJ asks. "I love that show, especially that one season where they play as my team."
"Well, yes but no." She says "Think of them as Japanese Power Rangers from an Alternative Universe."
"Wait, there's a Multi-?!"
"Shush! Don't say that out loud. Yes, that's what I'm talking about. With the help of his Vizards, Dreadnaught built a machine that has the ability to take things from other universes. All he needed was a sample of what he wanted from all those other universes, so of course, he had to get a Ranger to make it work..."
"...and that's why Blue Hair captured me and brought me to their hideout. To help pinpoint and pull out people like me from other universes and capture them."
"So that's why I assume why my entire team was sucked in by a random portal to that room.
"Yep, pretty much."
"But why? What does he plan to do with all those Rangers?"
"I don't know exactly, but it's along the lines of corrupting their minds to become the perfect villain army."
"Wow, that's just messed up mate. We have to do something. But its not like we have a landline to every Ranger in existence."
"Well, no, obviously...unless..."
"What do you mean by unless?"
"Well, we know how the Collider works, so maybe we can make something similar and use it to track down fellow Rangers and Sentai."
"But is there any technology that could help us achieve that?"
"Yes, there is." says someone. All 3 turn around to find the person that walked in right behind them.
"Who are you? State your business."
"Chill out, I'm a friendly. I'm here to help." He says. "My name is Bridge. Nice to meet you, Robert James."
"How do you know my name?"
"I Can't exactly tell you that. Anyway, you 2, tell me your names."
Hannah is hesitant but respond with "Hannah Stacy."
"Chase Randall."
"Right. I assume you're a ranger too right?" He asks Chase, not knowing where he came from.
"Yes I am. Anyway, you said you can help us. How, exactly?"
"Well, I have an ability that lets me feel people's emotions, defects, even track down specific People just from feeling their souls. I think if I get a sense of what your soul is like..." He waves a hand in front of RJ "...I can find others just like you."
"Amazing. And your sure it can help?"
"Yep, I've already got a hit, a full team in a nearby park."
"Then, let's not waste any time then. Let's go!" The 4 get up and gun it towards the park in hopes of potentially recruiting the team to help them.

Somewhere in a tall building, a young man with white hair and Blue eyes looks down and stares at the battle taking place in Ventura Park.
"Interesting." is the only thing he says before leaving.​

Amy Rodgers- Magia Drive Pink Ranger

Amy follows behind the other girl as she charges at the villain. Amy gets a bit nervous watching how easily the villain counters all of the other girl's attacks. Upon hearing the other girl tell her to switch in, Amy rushes in swinging awkwardly with her sword at the enemy. Her inexperience with using her weapon is extremely obvious as she accidently trips and falls to the ground after a failed attack. "This isn't working, maybe we should all attack at the same time?" Amy quickly tries to get back up and get back into the action.

"Yeah we should...I probably should have thought of that." She says to the other girl, as Sky Fall tries to go for the killing blow, only to be countered and parried by Taro at the last second. With Sky Fall caught off guard, Taro says "Everyone at once, Let's us attack.", attacking from behind with several sword swipes, hoping the others would follow.
Seems like Mrs. Rodgers is more impressive as a leader now that Taro. No matter, they all have to learn to be leaders in situations like this. Reacher thinks, still attempting to unravel Kazeshini from the tree.

The escapees of Dreadnaught continue to follow the trail of an entire team of Rangers, however, suddenly an new signature appears in the city.
"New signature, Red, Male and Asian."
"Really, from where?"
"Just south of here."
"So pretty close by?"
"Yeah. Should we go after it?"
Chase steps up "I'll follow the trail, you guys find that ranger team. We'll meet up back at that shop."
"I'll go too. With Dreadnaught's plans, there's no way of knowing if he's friend or foe."
"Sure, fine. Let's go!" Chase and Hannah leave to track down that Red Ranger signature after they receive the exact location of where it's coming from. RJ and Bridge continue heading to Ventura Park to find that Ranger team.

Last edited:
Captain Marvelous- Gokai Red

Marvelous is sitting at a table in a restaurant waiting for his chicken curry. The day started off strangely for Marvelous he was taking a nap in the galleon while the rest of the crew was out for groceries and somehow ended up waking up in some strange place with a bunch of other sentai warriors similar to the strongest battle tournament that he entered before but with no warnings or tickets. He didn't see any of his crew during his escape and he hasn't been able to contact them using his mobirate. Unsure on how to find his crew or what to with these unknown enemies he decided to deal with easiest of his problems and get something to eat, which is why he is currently at this restaurant.

Hannah and Chase continue their hunt for new recruits, which led them to a nearby local restaurant.
"This is the place?"
"Yep, it is."
"A-are you sure? It doesn't look like the place."
"Yep. Double checked it and all. Who knows, maybe our guy is a foodie."
Chase shrugs his shoulders "Eh, whatever. Can you speak Japanese tho?"
"Of course I can. It's kinda a requirement to interact with these Sentai, well, once they turned anyway so I had to learn it."
"Okay because I'm definitely not doing the talking here." they enter the joint, full of people of multiple different ethnicities. They both look around. "Soo...how do we find out guy?"
"Just look for someone wearing red...or something out of the ordinary."
"I think I found our guy." Chase says, directing his eyes to a uniquely dressed brown haired guy in red eating something.
"Wow. He really sticks out..."
"...Like a protagonist in an anime. Anyway, talk to him."
"Fine, but you better be right behind me." Hannah approaches the suspected Sentai and in her best voice, says "Uhh...hello there."

RJ and Bridge finally arrive at Ventura park and hide in a secluded area of the park to plan out for a bit.
"Okay. We're here. Now, for good measure, let's morph now so they can see we are allies."
"Yeah, I can work with that." the 2 pull out their Morphers and prepare to Morph.
"S.P.D., Emergency!"
"Jungle Beast, Spirit Unleashed!"
the 2 morph into their ranger suits and with that taken care of, they close in on the team.
"Hide. Hide now."
"Why?"
"Look." He points his finger, directing RJ's eyes to what he saw: a fully complete Ranger team RJ had never seen before and next to them, a woman with a mask similar to those they had seen inside the hideout they had escaped from.
"Who are those guys? I've Never seen that team before."
"I don't know." Bridge lied. There was no way he could tell them the truth of where he came from.
"That girl, she's like Hannah, a hollow." He whispers
"Is that what you call those guys? Yeah."
"What can we do? The last time I tried to fight one, it went really badly."
Bridge thinks, clearly stumped. He was unsure if the Jungle Fury rangers had a Buff like his S.W.A.T. mode and even if they did, it was unlikely that a special Ranger had one too. "I don't know, but for now, let's go in, full power. Maybe with all 7 of us combined, we can-"
"I can sense you." The Hollow girl blurts out. "You 2..." She turns her head towards the tree RJ and Bridge are hiding behind. "Come out slowly."
"W-what?!" Bridge whispers.
"How did she-"
"'You 2'? What are you talking about?!" Red exclaims.
"Could they be friendly or foe? Judging from her voice, it's not one of hers." A man with a strange weapon says.
"Do we-"
"Yeah." Bridge steps out.
"Another Ranger?!"
"Definitely a friendly then."
"Ah, you must be one of the Dekarangers." she says to Bridge. "A brave effort escaping Dreadnaught's prison, but now, you die with these pieces of trash. Now, the other one."
RJ steps out.
"Hmm. Either your the Jungle Fury Wolf Ranger or GekiViolet. No matter, Your fate is determined."
Bridge starts smiling, and before long he starts laughing before saying, "You got that part wrong... S.P.D. SWAT Mode!" Bridge's suit changes drastically, giving him new armor and a new blaster.
"He speaks English? What type of ranger is he then?"
"English speaking, so a Ranger."
"Why are you so surprised about an English speaking Ranger?"
"Hasn't anyone told you? Never, ever..."
"Underestimate the Power of a Ranger."

Jayden Henderson ~ The Green Ranger Of Earth

He runs to go welp he two girls fighting. He swings his sword with precision and tries to strike the girl they are fighting. The girl seems to doge every attack he throws her way. It was starting to get annoying then he heard Amy spew up. She suggested that they all attack together. That was actually a good idea. “Yeah, that sounds good but we need to lan it out.” He pulled back from attacking the gir and got closer to his classmates to hear the plan he was hoping that they had.​

Captain Marvelous- Gokai Red

Marvelous notices a couple of people walk up to him that he doesn't recognize while he is enjoying his lunch and he is glad they didn't ruin his meal already to attack him, but he still has his gun ready to drawn with his left hand at any moment in case a fight dose break out. "You are pretty brave walking up to a space pirate like that or foolish if you are here to capture me. I'm Captain Marvelous, Gokai Red from the thirty-fifth super sentai team Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger and you are?" Marvelous takes a bite of his curry using the spoon in his right hand while maintaining eye contact with the woman who spoke to him. English is something Marvelous picked up at sometime either on Earth or while traveling the galaxy searching for treasure (may just be saying that because him knowing English just makes things easier).

Soon after Robin was morphed the two remaining students did so as well becoming a Green and Blue Ranger respectively. Taro and the Pink Ranger were the first to go on the offensive though their attacks didn't seem have to much effect. Just as Robin was about to suggest they focused on escaping for now Pink came up with the idea of attacking together. While not a bad idea he could see it failing due to their lack of teamwork and was about to point it but Green beat him to it. "Agreed but we can't let her know who will attacking where, in case she can hear us planning. That said I'm gonna pull a Christopher Lee." Robin hoped his fellow Rangers were familiar enough with the meme to figure out that he was gonna go for an attack from behind while Skyfall had no idea what he meant.

The 2 are taken aback by the Sentai's comment, neither of them expected him to be able to speak English, however, it's a relief so he can communicate easier, that is if he wants to join.
"Chill mate. We're friendly." He pulls out his energem, the source of his Ranger power and proof that he is a ranger. "Anyway, let's cut to the Chase, no pun intended, and tell you why you are here." He directs his head to Hannah.
"Right, so I believe that you, and several other Sentai have somehow merged into this completely different universe than the one you were in." She pulls out a picture of the culprit.
35sv93jgbgd31.jpg
"Remember this guy? He's the one that brought you here, and he's our true enemy. He wanted to take you and your team and many other teams to corrupt their minds so they can do his dirty work for him.
However, with his team of extremely powerful Vizard, we can't fight back with us 4 alone, so we need the help of as many Sentai and Rangers as possible to defeat him and release the other Sentai in his grasp. However, it's totally up to you if you want to join."

The 2 sit back and hope that their explanation is good enough for him to join.

"There's no time for-" in that instance, her mask cracks and breaks, debuffing her from her power. "I...I took to long." She says before suddenly disappearing.
"Where is she-" Taro starts before taking it back. "Well I guess that won't be necessary." She looks at her other Rangers. "That's for the better. Clearly we need more training if we even have the tiniest bit of hope in defeating her. And I need to be a better leader."
"You can say that again." Reacher says, still stuck in the tree.
"You're still stuck in that tree?"
"I can't hurt the trees, Ms. Harribel."
She rolls her eyes before going to help him untangle his sword from the tree.
"Uhh... Is this a bad time, you guys?" Bridge says, the other unidentified Green Ranger.
"You just had to pick a rookie team, didn't you?" Jungle Fury Wolf says, annoyed.
"Wha- I didn't know!"
"Who are you guys anyway?"
"That's a good question. Are you all listening, Because the next thing that's gonna come out of my mouth is critical."
"I'm all ears chief. How did you even get this thing stuck?"
"I don't know. You have my interest."
RJ waits for the others to respond before talking.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back