• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mages To Muskets

The Rogue Bro

The average magical guy
Yo, welcome to the OOC have a seat and take a drink from the imaginary cooler. Feel free to chat it up with me or anybody else her, cause we all cool, right?

Any questions? Just tag me and I'll answer them as fast as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh crap, forgot yea talked to me, sorry about that, got a bit busy yesterday.

As for the bio thing, I'm game for it.

I got practicly this week to do a few group project things, so could be worse.

I dig the bio thing. It'll be nice to be able to have more reason to interact with the other characters, and especially because I'm not good at the whole "pick everything about your character now and then you're stuck with it"

Seems its in general pretty positive.

Orikanyo said:
oh crap, forgot yea talked to me, sorry about that, got a bit busy yesterday.
As for the bio thing, I'm game for it.
heavenly said:
I dig the bio thing. It'll be nice to be able to have more reason to interact with the other characters, and especially because I'm not good at the whole "pick everything about your character now and then you're stuck with it"
Dovahkiin said:
Agreed. The bio thing was a good call.
Glad you guys are up for it. Oh, and the people who haven't arrived (or have and just haven't said hi): @player2 @obliquebanter @Seelenlos

may have forgotten about it due to school work to be honest.

Working on mine now. I'm on break and visiting family, so it's been pretty hectic over here.

Question. For the mages, when it comes to a clan, do you mean we get to create one of our own?

I think that is what he meant, for example you could be part of the hydromancers, neck romancers, explosion...mancers, Animators, reanimators, unanimators, Evokers, devokers, transmuters, illusionists, diviners, geomancers, hemomancers, airbenders, pokemon trainers, summoners, kinesists, Swordmagic guys(otherwise called fighters), rage mages, Muscle wizards, moustachemancy, Sagism, Cryomancy, pyromancy, Druids, Alchemists, cowboy wizards, slime wizards, wizard knights, night wizards, orthomancers, Aether manipulators, enchanters, Conjurers, necromancers, jugglers and many, many! more.

It's limited to your imagination!!!

Light wizards! Harness the power of the rainbow!

[QUOTE="The Rogue Bro]Im partial towards the neck romancers, but hey, to each their own.

[/QUOTE]
They have a slightly better time hiding their magic's intention then the leg romancers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back