• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mages To Muskets

The Rogue Bro

The average magical guy
Name: (Standard stuff here)

Appearance:(I'm a moron.)

Personality: (ya know, how are they when things aren't going bad?)

Clan: MAGES ONLY (Due to magics branching nature, there are uncountable forms and subforms of magic. So feel free to be as creative as you want with your clan!)

Magic used: MAGES ONLY (Describe to me a little bit about your magic. Does it use runes, incantations, potions, enchantments, etc and what does it do?

Rank: SOLDIERS ONLY (What are you, foot soldier, private, colonel, general, etc)

Weapon(s): SOLDIERS ONLY ( Any specific weapons your character likes to use, even if impractical in combat? Broadsword, musket, basic explosives, etc.)

Skills: (Anything that puts your character above the rest?)

Music: OPTIONAL (Any song In particular that describes or resonates with your character? Put that here!

Other:(Long live my stupidity!)

Now, it looks as if I may have forgotten something: The bio. Now, I've never seen this idea done before, but I kind of want to try it. I want to keep bios secret, similar to reality. When you first meet somebody, you know nothing about them. And through steady conversation, you eventually learn more about them and get to know them. And I want to try and emulate this to sort of authentic interaction. Plus, it opens possibility for some sweet character arcs where literally nobody knows what's happening aside from the character. So what do you guys think about this idea? If you guys don't like the concept, we can post bios as normal. Of course, it'll have to be regulated, so you guys will PM your bios to me, but aside from that it's a mystery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Jint Orrent

Appearance:
bt___drunken_fighter_korn_by_orb01-d3135af.jpg

Personality: Jint is the kind of guy your friends with, but hate to be friends with, ya know? Like, he's cocky, but he usually wins, so he doesn't have to play off defeat and be humbled. You could argue that is just confidence in his abilities, but by the amount of insults he's thrown before anything even starts shows. To add another layer of jerkery, he's also sarcastic. Very sarcastic. But, he knows the limit of sarcasm people can take, and will therefore push to the very edge before retreating, waiting for the perfect time to strike again. And believe me, he will strike again.

Rank: Jint ranks in as a simple foot soldier, due to his rather poor ability to use a musket.

Weapon(s): While carrying the standard issue musket, Jint also carries a rapier made of a material foreign to Espan. Whether it's for combat or simply the nice aesthetic of a sword on the belt, you decide.

Skills: Aside from being exceptionally good at swordplay (the lost art that it is), he is a rather persuasive speaker. He could (and has) practically sell dirt like it was a rarity of a distant land. Along with being able to sell dirt, he can also sell it in different languages. He is fluent in around 3 languages, with the English of Espan not being his native tongue. He still has a wisp of an accent resembling that of a real world spaniard.

Music: Inspecting The Resounding Weapons - Yuzo Koshiro

[media]

[/media]
Just listen to this. Smoothest. Battle theme. Ever. And that's why I chose it. It opens with a slick, jazzy kind of feel that opens to a sound of triumph. Sounds like a particular smooth talking man we know, no? Plus this song is pure ecstasy to my ears.

Other: Aside from the fact that he's not of Espanian descent, there's not much else.

1354983354-0652867-www.nevsepic.com.ua_zpser3zh3ii.jpg

Name:
Camille Auvray, Marchioness of Deersford

Rank: Marchioness of Deersford, Artillery Unit Commander, Explosives Engineer

Weapons: Commands an artillery unit but her personal weapons consists of a sword and an arquebus.

Skills: Explosive Engineer

The rest, I PMed to @The Rogue Bro

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back