Mage the Ascension revised edition PDF

Alexandra

The black-eyed cousin
Onyx Path are providing us with another blast from the past today, with Mage the Ascension available for download. This corebook belongs to the old WoD line, and deals with the various Traditions, the Technocracy and Nephandi, the 9 Spheres, and the various Umbral Realms.

Reality is not fixed, but rather a set of agreed upon assumptions enforced by the collective will of humanity, the Sleepers. Mages are those people who recognize that reality is not static, and realize that through the application of their will, usually channelled through rituals or other similar "mystical" or "scientific" practices, reality can be changed.

The central theme of Mage is the search for Ascension, not only for the individual but for all of mankind. What Ascension is, and how it is achieved is purposely left undefined.

I used to love M:tA. Favorite character was an Order of Hermes magus who bore an uncanny resemblance to Miles the Mentor in the popular TV show 'Wendy the Werewolf Whacker'. Very handy for passing off vulgar displays of magic...

Captain Hesperus

Yet another game I did possess, but... getting the PDF is nice.

I remember I had a Mage the Sorcerer's Crusade charachter- the Dark Ages Supplement? Norse Priest-Mage, in the 800's-900's. Had a hobby of Lightning Bolting Vampires.

I missed grabbing M:tA... bugger. Well at least I grabbed Hunter. Thanks again for all the heads up Alexandra.

Hunter is one of my favorites of the WoD line.

That was a very nice grab indeed.

I have never had a chance to play Hunter but hope to one day.

Back in college I used to play the hack and slash xbox game around a friends place, good times, though if the Hunters in the tabletop rpg had the amount of power the game characters had I doubt there would be any vampires left in the WoD.

Users who are viewing this thread