• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern MaFS - The VIPs

DarkiusHeavenstein

Creator of my own little Universe

The Application

Name:
Sexuality: (please note for the rp, bicuriosity is not seen as a sexuality)
Place of origin:
Hobbies:
Sports:
The Interview
Please fill this out in character as if the character is being interviewed

Why did you decide to participate on MaFS?
What makes you a good partner?
What makes you a bad partner?
What would be the perfect date?
How would you dream wedding look like?
Where and how would the proposal take place?
Do you have any honeymoon wishes?
Please describe your dream partner
How do you envision your marriage to be? (Any kids? Roles of the partners? Work balance? Family life? Pets?)

The Photoshoot
You can add here any pictures you wanna share of your character, but only one picture is enough

Eyes:
Hair:
Height:
Weight:
Build:
Tattoos/piercings etc:
Scars etc:
Usual attire:
Faceclaim:

Name: Aliria Herzog
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Place of origin: Stuttgart, Germany
Hobbies: Knitting, Cooking, reading trashy romance novels
Sports: Pilates, hiking
The Interview

My brother, Kenneth, forced me to join. He said I spent all my time working, so I never meet anyone nice. He told me if I didn't join I couldn't sleep at his house anymore.
Wat makes you a good partner?
I'm very reliable and loyal. If I say I am going to be somewhere, that's where I'll be. I'm honest, and I do my best to be caring and supportive.
I'm pretty forgetful, as I juggle several things at once. I also tend to put my work first.
Something quiet and casual, just the two of us. I've always wanted to just curl up on the couch with someone and watch a movie. Just relax and enjoy being close.
Something intimate. I don't have much family, just my mother and Kenneth, so I really don't want to be a burden...
I would love to be surprised. Out of completely nowhere. Nothing special planned, just a sudden realization from the other person that they can't live without me in their life.
No cell phones. I just want it to be about us, and not have to worry that the next crisis will ruin everything.
Someone who respects me, and understands my work is important. I really want someone kind, and sweet. Deep down, I really want to be loved. Cherished even.
How do you envision your marriage to be? (Any kids? Roles of the partners? Work balance? Family life? Pets?)
If the person I end up with is truly someone I want to spend the rest of my life will, then I want to settle down. Maybe have a little girl. I don't want to give up working, but I want to respect their life too. Marriage is a partnership, so I am always willing to meet the other person halfway. I have a little cat named Ingwer that stays with my brother, but I would love for him to come live with us.
The Photoshoot
britt-robertson-hair-6-500x750.jpg
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Dirty Blonde
Height: 1.6M
Weight: 49kg
Build: Average
Tattoos/piercings etc:
Usual attire: Anything comfy. Usually sweaters if it's not too hot
Faceclaim: Britt Robertson

The Application

Name:
Felix Parke
Sexuality: Heteromantic Asexual
Place of origin: Toronto, Canada
Hobbies: Cooking, reading, binge watching movies/TV shows, people watching.
Sports: Not the best athlete, but enjoys ice skating.

The Interview

"To be honest, I thought it would be good research for my next novel. I uh...I don't have the best dating record and I thought perhaps I could have a better shot on something like this?"

"I would like to think that I am kind and attentive. I understand and respect my partners boundaries, and hope that they do the same for me."

"My sexuality is a problem for a lot of potential dates, so they would tell you the fact I don't desire sexual intercourse is my worst trait. Personally, I think what makes me a bad partner is my tendency to lock myself away from the world while working on my projects."

"I would find out what kind of activities my date enjoys, and tailor the date around those. Activities like museums, window shopping, nice walks in the park are things that come to mind. Then I would finish the date off with a nice meal at a restaurant we both enjoy."

"Nothing big. The idea of a large wedding gives me a bit of anxiety to be honest. Something outdoors, and some decorations lightly inspired by fantasy forests sounds really nice. Also, ditch the cake. I want a giant tower of macrons; Pistachio flavored. I will not budge on this."

"Maybe its kind of strange, or impersonal, but I think I would like to propose in the dedication of whatever my latest novel is at the time."

"I want to travel somewhere with my future bride to somewhere we have never been. Explore the culture and the world with them."

"Well that's a loaded question. I'm looking for someone to be exactly that, a partner. But I guess more specifically I want a girl who can make me laugh, and who doesn't mind my flaws. I try not to think too much about what qualities my future wife would have. I feel like to do that mentally sets up expectations that would prevent me from truly being able to fall in love with a person. Oh no, I'm running out of space to write..."

"For the first few years I would want to focus on the two of us. Travel the world together, find our balance. Later on if the two of us want children, I wouldn't be opposed to that. I think being a father would be great, and I'm interested in seeing what kind of people my children would become. Maybe if we are lucky enough by the time we have to retire we can upload our conciousnness to the internet and become robots for the rest of eternity or something. Beep boop."

The Photoshoot
images

Eyes: Green
Hair: Red
Height: 1.80m
Weight: 83.9 Kg
Build: Slim and average build. His height is in his legs.
Tattoos/piercings etc: A small tattoo of a cat on his ankle to memorialize his childhood pet "Fuzzy Wuzzy". Looks like this
Usual attire: Sweaters and jeans.
Faceclaim: Here is the link to the image I found when I googled "red headed male model's"

"My name is Emel Aladaĝ..."
...but you can call me your love

• Name: Emel Aladaĝ
    Sexuality: straight
    Place of origin: Turkey, Ankara
    Hobbies: shopping, playing guitar, watching nature documents
    Sports: weightlifting, swimming, hiking/jogging in nature
////\\Application///\\/Photoshoot////\\/Interview

The Application
Name: Emel Aladaĝ
Sexuality: straight
Place of origin: Turkey, Ankara
Hobbies: shopping, playing guitar, watching nature documents
Sports: weightlifting, swimming, hiking/jogging in nature

The Photoshoot
Eyes: deer like deep brown
Hair: little over shoulders, brown with wavy texture
Height: 170cm
Weight: 57kg
Build: about average height, slim with some curves
Tattoos/piercings etc: pierced earlobes and a navel piercing
Scars etc: few moles in her wrist, kind of looks like otava
Usual attire: trendy and feminine, isn't afraid of showing some skin
Faceclaim: buse iskenderoğlu

The Interview
Emel frowns her mouth at this question, but soon switches to her best modeling smile. "Hmm.. It could be said I have been fishing for ages, but haven't got any big fishes." The she bursts out into a bubbly laughter. "Omg. Am I really referencing finding love to fishing? Lmao, I don't even do fishing. Anyways, if it wasn't clear by my great fishing methaphora. I've been trying to find lovers, but just haven't found the one as cliche as it sounds. I have been busy to balance my life as a model and influencer. I keep getting modeling requests and photoshoots. Also it's sometimes hard to balance your work and free time when you work from home. I have had couple short term relationships and hook ups, but that's it."

It doesn't take long for Emel to answer this. As if she has thought about it a lot. “I'm an extreme hopeless romantic and will keep doing romantic gestures for my partner. I'm also adventurous and fun loving. With me on your side you will never be bored. I love travelling around different cities in my home country, but not only that I have also traveled a lot around Europe. I like to arrange fun little surprises for my partner. Like wearing a sexy lingerie for him or arranging a fun date night. I also have a tendency to make daily activities more fun. Look at me making a silly game out of doing dishes or something like that.” She lets out a small giggle and looks at somewhere with a dreamy gaze.

Emel frowns her mouth again. Her eyes have this 'do I have to' look in them. She's silent for a while and sighs out loud before answering. "I guess my biggest fault is also the fact that I'm hopeless romantic. I have way too idealistic views on men and often got dissapointed. Always when I'm in relationship I view my partner as this other worldly god, and back off when he shows features that doesn't fit the image I have in my mind. I also end up living in my dreams, and don't pay enough attention to reality. I miss out things my partner is going through, which really sucks. I'm also super clingy and love affection. To me it's a charming feature but some guys I've been with haven't always liked that side of me."

"Oooh, Ilike this question!" Emel almost screams in excitement. "Overall I'm not too nitpicky. Anything romantic would do. Matbe a dinner date in fancy restaurant, he would offer me good food and we would talk for hours and laugh together. Then as we exit the restaurant it's already late. It's getting cold, and he lends his jacket to me while whispering howpretty I am and how much fun he was having. Lastly we would go to a five star hotel with an amazing suite, and continue from here as we want..." The dreamy gaze was back on her eyes.

She looked like this was a question she had waited for. "Again not too nitpicky, anything romantic! Perhaps the wedding could be held in a old mansion, no outdoor wedding for sure. I hate bugs. The wedding would be big and extravagant. Lots of friends and family members, everyone would be having so much fun. I would have a feminine yet sexy wedding dress, or perhaps two dresses! One more traditional for the first part and a more sexy one for partying. We would have our own vows, where we express our love for each other. He would have made a song or poem for me, where he lists all my good sides. Instead oof cake we would have one of those macaroon or cupcake towers since I don't really like cake."

She had a mischievous, yet endearing smile on her face. "Do I still say, I'm not picky and anything romantic will do?" Emel let out an laugh again. "It could be during the restaurant date I mentioned before. He would've ordered me a dessert and as I start to eat it I will find a pretty ring with a big diamond. I would start to cry and he would, get on his knees and ask me to become his wife while complimenting me."

"I want to have a big suite. When we attend to the suite, there would be rose petals on the bed, some chocolate in wrappers sprinkled top of the pillows and a bottle of alcohol free champagne. He would carry me to the suite and drop me to the bed, then we would start kissing passionately before having..." Emel kept a pause as if realizing she shouldn't say what she was going to say. "...any more plans on what we will do. Besides that I would love to get know him better and do fun things together like shopping an matching outfits and chilling on the beach."

"Someone tall, dark and handsome. He would be passionate and fun loving. He would spoil me with different surprises and gifts, but most importantly we would get along well and he would love me for who I am. My mother would love him and he would come great along with my friends without falling in love with any of them." Emel laughed as she said this.

How do you envision your marriage to be?
Emel seemed little uncomfortable with this question and the reason would soon be revealed. "Umm.. First of all to me marriage doesn't mean getting kids. Actually.. because of a certain... medical condition, I can't get biological children. I would be very dissapointed if that was something super important for my ideal partner. It sucks to be rejected because of a thing you have no control over." She seemed sad, but soon switched to a forged smile. "I don't mind having roles in our marriage, though we should still be equal. He would do the things she's good at and I would do the things I'm good at. Our marriage would be a fun and loving one. We would constantly be giving gifts and doing surprises for each other. Every morning and evening we would cuddle for at least thirty minutes. He would kiss me and call me his beautiful princess before going to sleep and after waking up."

Last edited:
"I'm Leo Kovalainen..."
...and willing to try love again

• Name: Leo Kovalainen
    Sexuality: homo sexual
    Place of origin: Finland, Helsinki
    Hobbies: playing guitar, doing jig-saw puzzles, reading
    Sports: orienteering, cross-country, jogging
////\\Application///\\/Photoshoot////\\/Interview

The Photoshoot
Eyes: greyish blue, hooded lids
Hair: long brown hair, often in a man bun
Height: 175cm
Weight: 68 kg
Build: Skinny, with no visible muscles
Tattoos, piercings, etc: has a tattoo sleeve in right arm
Scars, etc.: bad sight, wears eyeglasses
Usual attire: Something comfy. Either looks like a hippie or a metalhead
Faceclaim: @ toompiva on ig

The Application
Name:
Leo Kovalainen
Sexuality: homo sexual
Place of origin: Finland, Helsinki
Hobbies: playing guitar, doing jig-saw puzzles, reading
Sports: orienteering, cross-country, jogging

The Interview

Leo looked like he wanted to be anywhere else than being asked questions by the staff. He avoided looking at the cameras. They clearly made him uncomfortable. “I’ve been struggling to find long term partners. After breaking up with my fiance, I’ve found it hard to fall in love again. Besides messaging with people online and having Tinder dates, seems not to take me anywhere so might as well skip all that jazz. I wasn’t supposed to participate in MafFS, I thought I wasn’t desperate enough. To be honest.. as an pastor marrying someone you've just met seems suspicious. But I'm willing to try!" Leo seemed like he was finished with his answer. However he turned his head towards the cameras smiling shyly. "Me changing my mind is kind of a funny story. I was doing my job on this confirmation camp. The campers had some free time before bible quiz and I was chilling with them. Group of girls were talking about how there would be a EU version of MaFS, and one of them suggested that 'Leo you should take part and find the Daddy of your dreams'. I swear kids these days are something else.” Leo bursted out laughing after his story.

Leo is silent for a long while, scratching his chin. It was as if he didn't want to compliment himself. “I’m kind and caring- I love taking care of others. I have a habit of showcasing my love by the smallest gestures. Asking how my partner is doing, cooking their favorite food or offering a massage. I’m observant and it’s easy for me to notice if my partner is going through something. I tend to consider the feelings of others before mine.” He said eventually with a tad bit too serious face.

It didn't take long for Leo to answer. It was as if this question was easier for him than the previous one. “Honestly I’m very bad at communicating and I rather not speak about my emotions. I tend to bottle up my emotions. I have this calm and reserved demeanor, a sort of mask, that I use to hide my emotions behind. I don’t always state my opinions and have difficulties to disagree. If something bothers me I probably don’t say it out loud. However I’m ready to grow as a person and learn from previous mistakes. I know communication is the key to every relationship and I’m determined to try my best.”

By his smile, Leo seemed to like this question. “I would bring him to our church's charity event. Just kidding, not for an date at least. I love anything culture related! Either something to do with music or nature. For example we could go hiking or go to an concert or I could play some music for him. Other options would be perhaps a pic-nic in nature or to an museum: Overall I’m not too picky.” Leo's explanation of his dream date ended with a small smile on his lips.

Leo didn't need to think about this for too long. “Whatever my partner prefers. However if I had to choose I would say small and intimate. Perhaps close to nature, maybe in the countryside in an old manor kind of building. I would like to have a somewhat traditional church wedding, maybe with some Finnish traditions sprinkled in, like “morsiamen kaappaus” or “kidnapping the bride (or groom in this chase)” roughly translated. May sound intimidating, but I promise it’s just fun and games!”

Leo's serious facial expression was back. “I don’t really mind. I’m open to anything but I hope for a creative way of asking. Though I’m a simple guy and don’t think there's a need to make things more complicated than they are. In a restaurant just casually asking if I want to marry them, would be perfectly fine yet not maybe the ideal.”

“I wish to have a nice balance of relaxing time to get to know my partner and fun activities. I’m not the most social person, but maybe something that involves more people than just us? I think it would be awkward if only the two of us were just constantly left in a room alone.

“Again, not too picky. I just want someone to love who loves me unconditionally back. It would be great if we had similar interests. I would want him to accept me as I am. I don't care whether my partner is an atheist or part of some religion, but I would like him to not shame me for my religious side. My partner should also come along with kids since I have a daughter and son, pair of twins, from a previous relationship. I’m still in contact with their mother and I would like my partner to appreciate that decision.”

“I want to continue doing my job, if my partner wants children that's okay. However we should need to discuss about the childcare: which one of us would become stay at home dad, or would we figure out something else. I would like us to be as equal as possible. Both would do cleaning and taking care of the household. I wish for a calm and regular married life. However I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic and it would be sweet to occasionally do romantic gestures such as getting flowers.”

Last edited:

Dante

Name
Lorenzo d'Antonio

Sexuality
{closeted} Homosexual

Place of Origin
Naples, Italy

Occupation
Actor (currently one of the main actors in 'Suburra')

Hobbies
Working with (new) screenplays and getting into characters // Cooking (mostly Italian) // Taking care of his axolotls

Sports
Running // Rockclimbinb

The Interview​

"Well, funny story! I was having a coffee break or something with my buddy, Demetrius, when we saw about it in some magazine. He said there was no way we would get picked of yet another reality tv show and that the odds were very low. So, I am kinda questioning his mathematic skills. Just kidding, D!" He gave a quick wink to the camera. "But seriously, I just recently became aware of my sexuality and... though I love being an actor, it is not easy to find a true life partner like that. So I will see what my chances are here!"

"I am very charming and attentive. I am supportive of my partner and will never make them feel alone. Even though I can seem a bit of a smoothtalker with how social I am, I will always be faithful and loyal to my partner."

"Oh, uhm, well, there is of course the downside that comes with fame. Definitely while shooting the new series or after it just got aired, there is little time for privacy. Personally I can be a bit of an escapist, I guess? I will try to avoid confrontations as much as possible."

"I don't really have a perfect date in mind? I know fans pop up everywhere, so yeah... But I would love to just do something physical." He blushed, before quickly holding up his hand. "No! Nothing like that! I meant some rock climbing or I don't know!"

"Oh, definitely a beach wedding! For the wedding I would like to go all out if possible. As long if my partner would be okay with that too. I would like an open wedding, where of course our families and loved ones are attending, but anyone interested can just walk in and participate. As long as they are not being obnoxious and annoying that is. I want this day to be about me, my partner and our love. And anyone can be a part of that, but I will refuse to do any fanserving on my wedding. Also, any left overs of the food and drinks shall be donated to support those in needs!"

"In the kitchen? Or living room? I would love to be proposed to in just a normal, cozy, at home setting. And if I would have to propose, I would do so too. I don't like the overly grant gestures and more or less social pressuring of big and public proposals."

"Anywhere my partner wants to go. I would love to do something surrounded by nature and just the two of us, so we can really focus on ourselves and leave everything behind."

"Someone understanding and patient. I have just recently come to terms with my sexuality. So I do not have the most experience with... other male bodies. Not that I have much experience with women either... He would have to be able to deal with the stress that comes with my work and the fanbase. And he would have to like traveling. Not just for my work, but also just in general. Other than that, he would have to accept my axolotls. I absolutely adore them. They are just so funny little creatures. I will miss Axel and Lottie. Look!" Enthusiastically he took out his phone and held it out. "Here you can see them chilling together. And this is them explorering. Axel is the darker one. I am really like one of those persons showing all their dog pics. So sorry. I will stop now."

"Equality as much as possible, since most likely I will be the one to bring in the money. However I do not want my partner to feel below me or dependent on me. As for kids, I guess we could adopt? I don't really have a big children wish, but I would not be against them. Though I would prefer nothing below the age of six, please. Further I would like to keep things private as much as possible. I wouldn't want to hide my partner or our love. But I also don't wanna become another famous gay icon."

The Photoshoot​

Eyes
Light blue mix

Hair
Dark brown

Height
1.88m

Weight
78kg

Build
Athletic swimmers body

Tattoos/piercings
None

Scars
None

Usual attire
Stylish. He is an Italian man after all. He knows how to make himself look good. Most of the time opting for a relaxed professional look. Though he makes sure to dress to the ocassion!

Faceclaim
Victor from ModelManagement.com

ODM2IiwiZiI6InBuZyJ9.png

NDQzIiwiZiI6ImpwZyJ9.jpg

MjU3IiwiZiI6ImpwZyJ9.jpg

MDU1IiwiZiI6ImpwZyJ9.jpg

NTAxIiwiZiI6ImpwZyJ9.jpg

Svetlana

Name
Svetlana Lebedev
Nataliya Kamenev

Sexuality
Bisexual

Place of Origin
Yaroslavl, Russia

Occupation
Stripper and escort
Spy and assassin

Hobbies
Dancing // (Target) Shooting

Sports
Iceskating // Martial arts

The Interview​

"I had a client who wasn't that satisfied with my services, so he decided not to pay. In order to avoid any big problems, I decided to lay low for a bit. Not gonna lie, I was a bit bored when this caught my attention. However, I am gonna seriously give it a try and maybe turn my life around, settle down..."

"Oh, this shouldn't be a difficult question to answer, right? I guess, I am a strong partner. I don't need you to hold my hand, but that doesn't mean I do not like to wrap up with on under the blanket watching our favorite movies. I am very organised and I do like to keep the house clean. And I am protective of my home and my family. Whether that means beating someone down or telling the waiter he brought the wrong sauce."

"My job has complicated a lot of things, for one. Apart from that, I can be quite stubborn and have a hard time trusting people. Not my partner, but his or her friends for instance. I am difficult to 'tame', some ex-boyfriends have said. I like to always be 'on the run' and that I would have commitment issues. Sure, I am a private person, but... I guess it takes a strong person to really be my partner. And not just some boy toy, or something."

"Something silly and original. Nothing like the dates I do with my clients. So not the whole dinner thing and sunset walk. Honestly the perfect date for me would be laser tag or paint balling, or something silly like that. Something that makes us laugh and laugh. Something that makes memories."

"I am not really the kinda girl to have thought of a dream wedding? I am fine with whatever my parnter would want. Though I will not wear one of those impossible puffy princess dresses or some shit like that! I want to be able to move rather normally in my dress and go to the toilet without the help of three others, thank you very much."

"Where ever my partner would ask me? During a walk, in the midst of some sparring, just a random in the moment proposal. And I would like to look for a ring together... If they dare to ask me in some elaborated stupid way, you can bet I turn around and walk off."

"Somewhere without snow! I would love to do some tanning at the beach, drink some cocktails, just be lazy..."

"Someone that knows to give me space. I know I am not the easiest woman in the world, I am very much aware of that. Perhaps that is another reason why I got myself involved in this. But if you are my partner, know that I will not take that lightly. My perfect partner would know not to smother me or spoil me. He or she would be able to entertain themselves and have confidence in our marriage, our love."

"We would each have our own lives and yet be tangled up together, if that makes sense? Perhaps a bit of a long distance relationship, where we spend the weekends together. I really cannot see myself as a housewife, waiting for my partner to come home. Because I love my freedom, I wouldn't want any kids. Not my own, not any adopted. Not even pets! But on the last thing, I would relent if my partner really wants some pets, and of course I will help take care of them, but those pets will be mainly his or her responsibility. And maybe things will change when I settle down a bit more in ten years... After all, there will be a moment I am too old for my job..."

The Photoshoot​

Eyes
Steel blue

Hair
Dark brown to almost black

Height
1.67m

Weight
65kg

Build
Sexy athletic hourglass figure

Tattoos/piercings
None

Scars
- A very small hardly noticeable little dimple on her right upperarm
- She has two scars from an apendictis surgery. One diagonally above her right hip and one horizontal below the abdomen.

Usual attire
Sexy. She dressed to show off her body. Of course it is part of her job to show skin. Out side of work, she keeps it classy sexy. As she believes she is allowed to show off a body she works so hard for to maintain.

Faceclaim
Dasha D from ModelManagement.com

MjUiLCJmIjoianBnIn0;.jpg

MzciLCJmIjoianBnIn0;.jpg

MjgiLCJmIjoianBnIn0;.jpg

NiIsImYiOiJqcGcifQ;;.jpg

MzEiLCJmIjoianBnIn0;.jpg

he Application

Name: Group Captain James J. Phillips
Sexuality: Bisexual
Place of origin: Swansea, England
Hobbies: Watching F1, working on cars.
Sports: Martial arts, rugby.
The Interview

My commanding officer signed me up, and it seemed like fun. Also, I am tired of being alone, but my schedule does not permit me much time to meet potential romantic partners.
I am loyal, honest and I will do the dishes even on the bad days.
My schedule causes me not to be home much.
Sitting in the park, eating ice cream and people watching.
Nothing fancy, just a chance for me to wear my dress uniform.
I would try to surprise the other person at home. No big public spectacle with enormous pressure from the crowd. Just a simple question in a relaxed environment.
Just to spend the time with my partner, and not have to worry about work.
Someone supportive, willing to have a mostly long distance relationship, as my work causes me to travel often.
I would like to have a child. I would hope for a partner that could handle running the day to day details while I am away. Perhaps if they were someone I truly loved, I might retire to spend more time with them. I would also like to have a dog, to run around with out in the yard. Something to watch over any potential children I might have.

The Photoshoot
Zach_mcgowan (1).jpg

zach_mcgowan_2011_a_p_1 (1).jpg

Eyes: Blue
Hair: Dark Brown
Height: 1.77 Meters
Weight: 12.5 Stone
Build: Swimmers build, fairly well muscled.
Tattoos/piercings etc: A tattoo of the sun on his left buttcheek, and the RAF logo on his upper right bicep.
Usual attire: Loose fitting, comfortable clothes, or his military uniform.
Faceclaim: The lovely and talented Zach McGowan

The Application

Name: Doctor Demetrius Aloysius Watkins Jr.
Sexuality: Demisexual
Place of origin: Compton, California
Hobbies: Fixing things, reading, travelling the world.
Sports: Hahaha, no. I think not.

The Interview
Please fill this out in character as if the character is being interviewed

My best friend Dante and I were in Italy, and decided to enter as a joke.
I'm rich? I really have no idea. I've never even dated anyone...
Lack of experience. The fact I tend to hyper focus on something for days or weeks.
A picnic under the stars, where we can point out the various constellations.
Anything, so long as there is plenty of food. Maybe a night wedding under the stars, if the weather's good.
I'd take them to where we first met, and I would tell them how important they've become to me. How much I need them with me, then I would kneel down and propose.
I want to go somewhere special to my partner. Somewhere we can tune the world out, and just focus on us.
Someone patient, who puts up with my issues and helps get rid of some of my bad habits. Oh, and someone my moms approves of!
I'm sure my moms would want kids, but that's something we should decide as a couple. Definitely want some low maintenance pets. As for roles, we'd be equals. We'd decide things together, though I'd probably let my partner have their way most of the time.

The Photoshoot

Leon-Thomas III (1).jpg

e107e9b63ed33d361d2f5a3c5b800872 (1).jpg

Eyes: Brown, almost black
Hair: Light brown
Height: 1.8 Meters
Weight: 84 kg
Build: Average
Tattoos/piercings etc: Tattoo of a bisected heart over his heart, the name 'Lucia' tattooed on his wrist. Both ears pierced, usually wearing small studs.
Usual attire: In the lab, he wears a coat, khakis and a button down shirt. Outside of the lab, he tends to wear comfortable, easy to get on clothing.
Faceclaim: Leon Thomas III

Last edited:

Lidewij

Name
Lidewij Hannelore van Batenburg - de Graaf

Sexuality
Polyamorous Pansexual

Place of Origin
Blaricum, Netherlands

Occupation
Human Rights Lawyer

Hobbies
Sailing and drawing

Sports
Horse back riding (jumping and cross country) and hockey

The Interview​

"You want to know the truth?" She laughed wholeheartedly. "I may or may not have been drunk when me and my lover came across the applications and we decided to just go for it. We didn't truly send anything in until the next morning. I think he deleted his? But I decided to just do it and see where it would take me. And now I am here." She chuckled softly to herself. "But I will be serious about it and am curious if my mystery partner and I will work out."

"I am everything you wish for." She gave a confident look, before bursting out laughing. "No, or maybe I am. I don't know. I sure have my difficulties, but I also have a lot of good aspects. I am fun and I like a challenge. I like to try and learn new stuff. So never a dull day with me, I guess? I am sweet and caring, but doesn't everyone say that of themselves?" She played her fingers through her hair as she got a bit more serious expression on her face. "I will always give my partner my 100%, I will be there for them no matter what. I will support their dreams and I will motivate them when they are down. Also... The income is nice? With me you can live a comfortable life, without any financial worries or stress."

"Well, I have been told I am very draining and am used to a certain standard of living. Or in other words I am a spoiled, high maintaince bitch.." She gave a little scoff as she rolled her eyes. "However I can not really disagree with that, I do expect a lot from my partner, since I also expect a lot from my self. But I don't think there is anything wrong with knowing your worth and expecting the effort to be returned, is there?" She shrugged softly. "Other than that I can be quite blunt, or as they say it I have that Dutch soberity? But yeah, I am quite straight forward. If I have something to say, I will say it as it is. And of course I will be considerate of my partners feelings, or will try to be, but I am not gonna go around walking on eggshells."

"The perfect date? For me? First we would go to a museum and walk around, discuss some art and the meaning of life, talk about our world views, things like that. And then we will go to an five star restaurant to have the perfect dinner. With some nice wine and we will share the chocolate dessert at the end. Then we will happily go for a walk over the beach while the sun is slowly setting. We will share some passionated kisses, hands will wander to places... and we decide to go home. Their place or my place... We will continue there and fall asleep naked in each other arms." She gave a dreamy look, as she could picture it all. "And of course, they will make me breakfast in the morning!"

"Oh my... Honestly I never really thought about this. Which somehow people think is weird for someone like me?" She gave a little shrug. "But I definitely want that big white dress. Something that will show off my body and make me feel like the star of the wedding, which I am of course. Since I am the bride. We will have a nice several tier cake. I don't care about the venue, really. My partner can decide on that. My friends and family will be there and of course, my lover will be my best man."

"Now that... Oh yes, I have requirements for that. They will take me to some place magical. Like Paris, or Lisbon, or Sidney, or Florence. Maybe Vienna or Rome, I guess. And we would have the most romantic day together. And then they will go down on one knee, under the Eifel Tower, or next to the Opera Building, or some other iconic place. Of course, they will have arranged a photographer to make pictures of this perfect moment, as they present to me the ring. A nice white gold with a beautiful Ruby or some other stone. I will say yes, and they will slide the ring on my finger, before kissing me deeply." She sighed deeply. "A girl can dream, right?" Though the look on her face said that this was more than just a dream.

"No, not really. I just wanna spend my time with my partner. Drinking cocktails and going dancing in the evenings. During the day maybe we can swim with dolphins. I do want it to be a sunny honeymoon. No shit weather like rain or cold. We got enough of that in the Netherlands." She crunched her nose a bit up, before smiling softly again. "And the nights... oh the nights... there won't be any sleeping until morning... And of course we will stay at some five star hotel that will provide us with the best breakfasts in the morning, or lunches really, I guess?"

"I want someone that is confident. I am not doing any of the insecure, jealous crap again. It just doesn't work with my lifestyle. Other than that they need to be openminded and respectful. They would of course be okay with me not being monogamous. And I would like them to have a bit of a brain. Looks wise, I don't really have a certain type? I would like them to be taller than me, but I don't think that is much of a problem? Is it?" She giggled softly, before getting serious again. "Of course they will have to understand that my work is important and that it takes up a lot of my time. But work will never ever be more important than my partner."

"I would want it to be open and equal. I want us to have an understanding and honest relationship. I am not monogamous, and if that is demanded of me, I am sorry, but it is not gonna work out. That being said, I don't mind discussing things so we are both comfortable. Any marriage that opens up for a third or more people will need some good rules and such. And I won't jump into anyones pants, you know. Children... I think I am still too young for that, and my work takes up too much time. So if my partner really wants them, in ten years, maybe? We will need to talk about it. Honestly, that is how I envision my marriage. Two people communicating open and honest with each other."

The Photoshoot​

Eyes
Dreamy forest green

Hair
Light golden blonde

Height
1.64m

Weight
59kg

Build
She has a slim hourglass figure

Tattoos/piercings
Lady Justice on her left calf
Pretty butterflies on her right thigh

Usual attire
Feminine and powerful. She doesn't dress overly sexy, but still likes to show off her body. Mostly wears solid color tops on jeans. For court she wears a suit. For dates, dances and special occasions she likes to wear (expensive) dresses. Her make up is mostly done in a natural look, with a bit of a cat eye.

Faceclaim
Ekaterina Boiarskaia from modelmanagement.com

ImYiOiJqcGcifQ;;.jpg

ZiI6ImpwZyJ9.jpg

ImYiOiJqcGcifQ;;.jpg

ImYiOiJqcGcifQ;;.jpg

LCJmIjoianBnIn0;.jpg

ZiI6ImpwZyJ9.jpg

ImpwZyJ9.jpg

wuzQSHn9_400x400.jpg

Owen Elias Benson
Gunnery Sergeant, US Marines

• *Start Transmission*

“I’m here today with one of the participants of the Married at First Sight program, conducting a preliminary interview. Tell us, what is your name?”
    My full name is Owen Elias Benson.

"And how old are you, Owen?"
    Thirty.

"How would you describe your gender identity?"
    Male. He, him, and his pronouns.

"And your sexual orientation?"
    Heterosexual, primarily, but I'm not ashamed to admit I experimented in the Corps a little bit. I have nothing against being with a guy, and I suppose were I to find one I really connected with, I'd have no problem settling down with him.

"What is your ethnicity?"
    American. I currently live in Blackwater Ridge, Colorado, but I was born on a military base in Kileen, Texas.

“Last basic question. What do you for a living, Owen?”
    I am a Gunnery Sergeant in the United States Marine Corps. Been on active duty almost just over 12 years now.

Matthew+Noszka+Photocall+Netflix+Let+Snow+vhMF5ani3bYl.jpg

John Wickham
Sexuality: Homosexual
Place of origin: London, England
Hobbies: Chess, Drawing, Art
Sports: Tennis, Croquet

The Interview

Why did you decide to participate in MaFS?
“My ex was actually the one who signed me up; apparently I work too much and should settle down- I have no idea what they mean, I date! ...if hanging out with other parents counts as dates. Which it totally does. Yeah.”

“Hah, I’ve been told I make really good breakfast. The secret to an amazing cup of coffee is to brew it with cinnamon. Other than that, I’m a very loving partner and am good with my hands. For foot massages. I give great massages.”

“I’m a pretty busy guy - I have a daughter, my own company, and so many family duties… I admit I can be distant, which I suppose makes one selfish?”

“A cup of coffee in the sun, spending the day at my atelier, and finishing it up with too many glasses of wine at his favorite bar.”

What would your dream wedding look like?
“Holding the ceremony at an old castle ruin where ivy is reaching through every crack, flowers placed everywhere, and candles as light… Of course, that couldn’t happen, but a guy can dream.”

“If I would propose? I have this mental image of doing it at the beach at sunset - though that could be my rom-com fan side talking.”

“I like warm weather, something which is hard to come by when you live in London of all places. So a beach, copious amounts of sunscreen, and bonding time would be ideal.”

“Someone with their own goals and aspirations; a person who won’t be upset if I come home late or leave early - maybe even welcomes me home with a hot meal and a kiss. I’d like to have someone I can really talk to, to share deep conversations and jokes with...jesus, maybe I do need this after all.

...And of course they have to like kids.”

“I’ve never had a warm family, so if I were to marry I think it would have to be a relationship filled with warmth and support (eh, my family won’t see this part, right?). I’ve always wanted dogs, too, rescues. And maybe another kid. We’ll see.” A pathetically dreamy sigh.

------

John is used to hiding. Everything. Coming from a family where facade was the most important thing, lies and fake smiles have been infused into his being so deep that he can’t tell who he really is - and what he has recently started to find out about himself is absolutely terrifying to him.

When Mary found out that she was pregnant, his relatives were ecstatic - they like to think of themselves as aristocrats due to some far-away bond to the throne, and thus highly value every drop of new aristocratic blood - but to John it marked the beginning of the end for his marriage. Ever since Ava’s birth, Mary and John have been separated, and Ava has never known her parents to be anything other than best friends. It makes it confusing when the family refer to them as “married”, or when her parents kiss each other at large gatherings and fancy dances. Why Mary’s wife is a strictly forbidden topic at those events.

John manages okay. He hasn’t yet been able to drop that sickly-sweet polite facade of his - except when absolutely shitfaced - but maybe this show will be able to change that. At least that’s what Mary’s hoping.

The Application

Name:
Lilly Jäger
Sexuality: Lesbian
Place of origin: Aachen, Germany
Hobbies: Playing various instruments, socializing with friends, playing board/video games.
Sports: Enjoys watching football.

The Interview

"I like to do crazy things. Whats crazier than getting married to a stranger? I think it could be a really fun ride!"

"I think I'm great fun to be around. I know the hottest spots in town for having a great time together, and I can make some mean cocktails. I may or may not have stolen the recipes from clubs I DJ'd for. I make decent money, so we could live comfortably together too. Although I'm pretty extroverted, if my partner is introverted I don't mind toning down my life for a little while to accommodate the needs of my other half."

"I like to party. Some people see that as a big red flag. What's the harm in having fun as long as nobody gets seriously injured? I also work late nights, so I sleep during the day. Finding time to spend together might be a bit hard if my girlfriend works days."

"A bar crawl around town would be really fun. Hit up the different clubs and/or pubs and taste all the alcohol the city has to offer. Do some dancing, get some cheap and greasy street food to wash it all down. Then head back to one of our places and keep on dancing. The horizontal tango to be specific."

"A wedding held in one of the big creepy old churches you find all over Germany would be a great setting I think. I like spooky stuff, so if the wedding gave of vampire vibes I would have a great time. The reception would be a great big party, with the richest, most chocolate-y cake you've ever seen."

"I think proposing on the outskirts of a large metropolitan area with the sparkling city skyline as the backdrop is romantic as fuck. Even better if there is a river nearby so that the lights really sparkle off of it to set the mood."

"A trip to Los Angeles, California. There are beautiful beaches, great food, celebrities, a bustling movie and music industry, and just north is wine country! I think it would be a fantastic trip to take with your loved one."

Please describe your dream partner?
"I have a thing for blondes. Long blonde hair that I can run my fingers through while we cuddle. I like tall women too. But height is something that I can let go if I find the girl to be attractive in all other aspects. I want someone who can make me laugh, and can come up with new ways for us to spend time together besides my usual nights at clubs. If she could cook that would also be a huge bonus. I cant cook worth a damn, I'd burn my apartment down."

"No children until we are well into middle age. Fortunately, I don't think pregnancy scares will ever be an issue if we are both female, right? I'm not ready for the responsibility that comes with rearing a child yet. I want to live out my life together with my wife and do all the crazy shit young people do before we are too old to do it. But I do love cats, I think if we were two happy cat lesbians together that would be really nice. As for roles? Fuck those, they're so old fashioned. We do what we both want to do with our lives, and find ways to make them work."

The Photoshoot
women-black-oversized-t-shirt-goth-punk-harajuku-streetwear-skeleton-cat-graphic-print_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Eyes: Brown
Hair: Currently blonde, but often dyed whatever color Lilly is feeling that week.
Height: 1.79 m
Weight: 70.5 kg
Build: Slim and busty. Larger on the top than she is on the bottom. Yes, it causes back much pain.
Tattoos/piercings etc: Lilly has her septum pierced, as well as several spots on her ears. She has tattoo sleeves on both arms with the right arm featuring a tarot card theme and the left arm being covered in artistically rendered insects and other small animals. Just recently she got an under bust tattoo that looks like this.
Scars etc: There are some thin self harm scars on her inner thigh from her teenage years. Rather than cover them up, Lilly wears them with pride as her way of showing how she overcame the worst of her mental illness as a kid.
Usual attire: Contemporary punk/alternative fashion is Lilly's go to style.
Faceclaim:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back