• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 𝑀𝑎𝑓𝑖𝑎

imasmolkitten

Looking for a male partner.

You don’t have to have an OC exactly for a roleplay like this. If you don’t have one just a fullname would be enough for me.

Some Rules:

~ Don’t make me the only one trying to lead the roleplay. Be creative and try to make up a lot of plot twists never hesitating to discuss them with me. I already have some in mind :3

~Lit — Adv Lit — Novella

~There’s also something important I wanna add. I’ve had a lot of people who did not properly play their character accordingly to their description. So before starting..PLEASE....Read about his personality carefully and DO NOT in any way try to change it. It is really important to me, hope you understand.

user uploaded image

The Plot:

𝑀𝑎𝑓𝑖𝑎

He is The Boss. He is feared just as much as he’s respected. Everyone knows who he is and his name sends chills down people’s spines. He was a great example of the monster out of those stories our parents used to tell us at nights. He was merciless, ruthless, cold. He owned the city and was expanding his territory day by day. He owned everything. He built his whole empire from zero and it still amazes everyone till this day. Yet, he has lost just as much making him an even a bigger monster. He never hesitates before killing anyone, he has the most bloody torturing methods. And he also had strict rules...

1. Betrayers die like the rats they are.
2. Never raise a hand to a woman(he deals with them differently).

And last but not least...

3. No one dares to lay a finger on his wife.

Yes, no matter how much of a monster he truly was, he had a wife which he loved and cared for deeply. She was the only woman to ever be able to defy him. She never feared him and it made the male get drawn to her. Somewhere along the way of their constant little wars, they fell in love. She saw that little bit of what’s left from his heart ,which everyone thought was gone for good. She knew what he was doing was wrong but it was too late. She was already very dangerously in love with him.

After a while she married him and always stood by his side no matter what. She was there while he ruled, she was there when he won, she was there when he lost, she was there when he crashed every piece of furniture out of anger. She was there all the time. They’ve been married for 11 years now. Yes. And they did have their own fights sometimes, after all the wife was never the obedient one and was just as stubborn as him and the husband..well..it’s obvious. But those arguments weren’t something serious though. It was either her telling him to stop drinking so much or stop smoking like a goddamn train or acting too careless and scaring his own people sometimes, him being way too overprotective of her at times or being pointlessly too jealous. Like I said..little things..even sometimes funny or cute.

But one day it all turned out really bad. He wanted an heir. Of course she wanted to have kids with him too and that was even one of her biggest dreams at that time but even if she understood where he was coming from, it pained her how he wanted only ‘an heir’ for many reasons, except for just wanting to building a family with her. And she was not ready to give that to him. She was not ready to make a baby, for it to just become his another soldier, the future leader. She wanted him to understand that the family she wanted to build with him was not the same as his mafia family. She wanted him to see it differently. But he simply didn’t understand it yet...or didn’t want to understand..maybe he was scared to care more than he should, care for more people other than his wife. He was an aggressive and an angry person but he made sure to not be that with his wife. He never wanted to hurt her. Yet that night he couldn’t help himself. He snapped. That night he hurt her. Not physically, of course but he hurled different insults at her and lectured her on how she should know her place. That night he dared to speak to her the way he spoke to his soldiers and he knew he’d regret it immensely after. But this is who he was. And he just couldn’t help himself. And for a cherry on top he made her leave, kicked her out...even though it killed him. It killed him because no matter what, he loved her way too much. But she broke that night. She did as he wished. She left. He thought she’d be back in a few days, a week tops but when she was gone for 9 months straight he realized just how much he hurt her.

One day he received not so pleasant news about having a rat. Someone has leaked very important info on him and his mafia to his enemies, gave out everything almost. And the enemy was more than ready to use this informations to take him down. No words could explain how furious he was. And there was only one person that came to his mind who’d want to take revenge on him. Only one person who knew so much about him and his family. His wife. Thinking it was his wife who betrayed him he is very very determined on finding her...

I’ll be playing as Kiara
ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴄ.

user uploaded image

Users who are viewing this thread

Back