• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Mafia Wars + Cops Remake IC (Always Accepting)

Amanda hissed in pain, but he didn't shoot her anywhere that would kill her. "F*** you pig!" She slid down the wall and leant her head back against the wall putting pressure on her wound on her leg. "But you never got back to me about tonight." She smirked trying to make the most of the situation, she put her gun down on the floor.

"Maybe" He said jokling, and picked up the gun, "I also heard you laughing about my CNN joke" and helped her up and walked her to a waiting Ambulance, as he helped her he said, "Shes injured, I think the shooters around the back" he said, and then hissed at her "one time, one time, don't tell anyone and maybe I'll buy you a beer,"

"Naughty little cop lying." She smirked again, she froze up and blushed out of embarrassment. "Mention that again and I will kill you." One of the ambulance officers took her into one of the ambulance vehicles laying her down on one of the beds and placing an oxygen mask over her mouth. "Oi pig, eso fue incredíble, should do it again sometime no?" She winked

"What, asking you out, or shooting you?" He asked knowing "After your released, meet me at the bar on 5th and main" And walked off the 'find' the shooter, tucking her gun into her waist band as he walked away.

"You pick." The doors shut and the ambulance made it's way through the traffic with its sirens on, the meds performing all weird things on her before reaching the hospital. She found it rather funny how they were making a big deal over a few gun shot wounds, like she would only die from lead poisoning not loss of blood. After a couple of hours in the hospital they took her in for surgery to remove the four bullets, two from her shoulder, one in her thigh and one in her stomach. The next day when she was ready she was surprised that the cop hadn't looked through his phone, she had stolen his phone somewhere in the chase and had put her number in it before placing it back in his pocket.

Walter had noted a new number on his phone and decided to call the number, getting no answer he left a message "Hey it's Walter, the cop that shot you, sorry, look to buy your silence, for not ratting about being the chasee, I'm willing to offer you my friendship, and part of the federal reserve, if you engage in a mutual relationship." and hung up

Amanda had recently passed out, when she woke she was allowed to leave the hospital, she had previously pushed them to let her out earlier but they wouldn't let her. She hated the smell and brightness of a hospital, too many people in one spot. She looked at her phone when she walked out of the hospital and listened to the voice mail, "Hmm Walter, oh the CNN pig." She thought about it, and thought about the mafia she was a part of, Amanda had text him back simply saying 'Interested.'

((Last post)) Walter got the text and sent one back. 'Meet me at the police station, I have something for you' He walked to the police station and grabbed the flowers with 34 grand in them, and waited at the front desk

Amanda wasn't sure if it was a trap or not, she was merely trying to make the situation in the alley a little entertaining, but it turns out CNN did actually have something to film.... A laughing maniac snorting in an alley while shooting people. Yep, great story. She walked up to one of the cabs and immediately got in apologising to the couple wanting to get in the cab. The cab stopped out front of the police station, she paid the cabbie though it took her a while to get out as she was on crutches, "Stupid pig could of shot anywhere else but my leg." She murmured to herself walking into the station

"I could have shot your arm?" He said as he handed her the flowers. "Shall we move to the bar so we can talk business" and then he hissed "You haven't told anyone have you?"

"You shot my shoulder twice, I'm sure that's close enough." She looked at the flowers slightly blushing, "Thanks... But um..." She lifted her crutches out showing that she had no arms to really carry them with. "Oh I have told everyone, everyone as you can see everyone is hunting me down. Come on." She said jokingly

"Oh, of course, let's go" and walked her to his car. He opened the door and took the crutches. "So, what kind of music do you like, or do you want me to tell you about our police patrol idea so you can kill more police officers?" He asked as he drove out of the police station. "If you need weapons, let me know, I'm not enjoying my time here, so how about we go on a little rampage?"

"What are you talking about kill another co- oh... He was a cop?" That didn't make her feel any better about the death of her last contract. "Just wondering, that gun that I put on the ground, you wouldn't happen to have it? It's my favourite gun, I feel naked without it." Rampage? What? She nodded her head in agreement even though she had no idea what he meant.

"I put it into your waist band, and I know you have no clue what I'm on about. Look, i'm about to go kill a cop, and afterwards, we're going to dinner, interested in a double cop killing?"

"Wow, so it's a pig kill pig world out there is it? But sure.." She smiled, wow I don't think this guy knows what being a cop is but this sounds fun. "You do realise cops don't go around killing other cops, right?"

"Honey, I've been on the force for nine years. I need a release" He said pulling up behind a cop car "Now is the assassin gonna kill him, or does the cop have to?"

"Someone did their research, how about let the cripple kill and you do the cleaning?" She took the handgun from Walter, "You said you wanted a release, use your bullet, they use the bullet to track the gun, check surveillance cameras and boom." She gave him her gun. "Well, where's the cop?"

"In the building" Walter said getting out "Now when I shoot him, call on the radio saying "This is 1D24 Ride along, shots fired" Ok" He said as he walked towards the cop. "Oh one more, you have to shoot anyone that hears the shots and decides to investigate"

Last edited:
"Oh not suspect at all." Amanda sat there for a while Wow Amanda isn't this just the most normal thing ever, yep not weird at all. Amanda already knew what to say, she had memorised nearly all names from taping into their call outs. When she heard the gun shot she did what she was supposed to and simply waited.

"Why him? Why another cop? Doesn't it get to you, like having killed someone that could of had a family or a wife or a dog or anything? You just took it away, just like that, aren't you even the slightest bit upset that you killed someone?" She was rather annoyed that he had done something so reckless like that, all because he wanted to be released. So you were a part of the force for nine years and you kill someone so that you... You're a fucking phsyco

"Look, I'm a crazy off the hook cop, it's been 9 years of the same thing, and now, he was a single cop, 3 divorces, he had made 3 suicide attempts. Look, it was inhumane and psychotic, but he kinda needed it, and I didn't actually kill him, I just shot him in the foot, and listen to me, if you wanna turn me in, press the panic button, and wait for units to roll up and take me in." Walter said parking the car on the side of the road. "Go on, but wait, your an assaisn, I could get you life. So make the desison, mine or yours."

"That's no excuse to shoot someone, you realise he will tell them that you shot him right?" She knew she sounded hypocritical but at least she could finish the job. "You could bring me in with only the proof of nothing, I hacked into your little police system, I have a clean record as far as I can tell. I'm sure I could arrange someone to help me out with the amount of money I get from my contract dealers. Plus I don't think the police would be happy hearing that you let a criminal roam free around the city after shooting three officers?" She took the blade from her ankle and started twirling it around her knuckles with a smug face. "How about we both keep quiet and carry on like normal people?"

Walter placed his gun on his lap. "I think we shall" And drove to the bar "Ah, beer" And got out, walks around and grabs the crutches and helps her out. Then helps her to the door, and yells "Bartender, 2 drinks, anything really!" Walter then turned to Amanda and said, "One wrong move, and your off to jail for Cyber Terrisiom"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back