• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mafia Wars + Cops OCC

I was thinking about making a contract thief who isn't necessarily associated with any one if the Mafias, but they hire her to steal things or plant things....anything that involves breaking and entering, and being stealthy lol would that be ok?

I was thinking about making a contract thief who isn't necessarily associated with any one if the Mafias, but they hire her to steal things or plant things....anything that involves breaking and entering, and being stealthy lol would that be ok?
yeah I'll allow that I'll just list it under civilian

Kinda. I was picturing just a regular family mob. Plus I can't find any good I'll pictures for a Japanese mob boss.
oh actually the picture looks good to me. Thought it was perfect actually.
their suppose to be a rich Japanese family set in their traditional ways. But if this helps he could be someone who married into a rich Japanese family and took over their clan? just a thought. If it will make it easier on you I can change it to a regular family but just a heads up this going to be taken place in fictional Japanese city

oh actually the picture looks good to me. Thought it was perfect actually.
their suppose to be a rich Japanese family set in their traditional ways. But if this helps he could be someone who married into a rich Japanese family and took over their clan? just a thought. If it will make it easier on you I can change it to a regular family but just a heads up this going to be taken place in fictional Japanese city
Okay, thank you! I thought that you wanted and irl picture.

oh by the way for those of you playing mob bosses you are allowed to have them young like in there 20s just make sure you but how they got to power in their bio

Users who are viewing this thread

Back