• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Mafia Marriage (Private with Hell0NHighWater)

Marcy sagged with relief. "Listen, Gio, you don't what he says, ok? I promise, I'm alright, ok? Promise me." She said, eyes closed. She didn't notice the man narrowing his eyes at her. He took away the phone holding it to his own ear. "18 Thousand D'Amico, if you ever wanna see this red-head again." He hung up not waiting for a reply. 

Marcy gasped as she was roughly pushed down to kneel on the concrete floor. The man and his goonies had moved from the garden to this building. She could smell the salt so she guessed they were near the drop site. She hung her head, hoping Gio had listened, that he wouldn't give the money. She shook her head. She was happy to die if it meant Gio being alive and happy.

His lips parted in reply when the sound of the phone being taken away echoed in his mind. He hadn't even been able to tell Marcy that he'd find her. The pocessive side of him was more than angry that this stranger had dared to lay a finger on what was his. Gritting his teeth Gio listened to the hallow ring of the disconnected phone before hanging up himself. Slowly, he turned to one of the men in his office, azure eyes burning with a fury that had his men shrivling away. 

They had only seen Giovanni D'Amico furious once before and the outcome had been drastic enough for his father to ship him off to bording school for his senior year of highschool. The experience had managed to mellow the Italian out drastically, but when something he cared for was threatened it was difficult to control himself. 

"Make the arrangements. I want my wife found within the next half hour." He stated darkly, strutting out of the office and slamming the door. He was going to get Marcy back. Then make an example of this douche who thought he could fuck with his family.

Marcy woke up with a start, she realized she had been dozing in the room she had been put in. She thought for a minute what had woken her up. She turned her head towards the door as a bang echoed through the room. She sat up, daring to hope that she was going home, that Gio had found her. Something slammed against the door and she winced. she wiggled until she was leaning against the far wall. The steel door groaned as something smashed into it again. Then silence, Marcy tried to slow her breathing,her green eyes trained on the door. Then the sound of the door unlocking came through and Marcy schooled her face to show no emotion in case it was her kidnappers. The door opened to reveal a buff man, followed by a man in a suit with greying hair. Marcy teared up. "Papa!" she whispered, throat dry.

The man kneeled before his daughter and gently untied her. He helped her to her feet, hugging her close. "I was so worried Princessa. There is someone who was far more worried" He turned the two of them two the door, waiting for Marcy's husband to walk in. 

The punk had the nerve to grovel at his feet. It hasn't taken his men long to find the shabby hideout and as soon as they did Gio had made a call to Marcy's Father. The man was now Gio's second favorite person. Having insisted that he help him bust open the place. What concerned him was how easy it was to find Marcy, but perhaps that was just luck and he shouldn't read too much into it. 

His fists were raw, hair disheveled, and multiple bruises littered his face but he didn't care. A wicked grin crawled onto his lips, far too happy with the sound of this guy's kneecaps breaking. He squatted next to the wimpering man, waving his gun around with the same look of cruel amusment echoed in his eyes. 

"P-Please don't kill me!" The man sobbed, clutching at his legs. 

"Maybe you should have thought about that before you kidnapped my wife." He snapped, pulling the trigger without hesitation. Standing, he brushed some of the blood off his cheek before moving off towards where Marcy's father had gone. The man from the phone call was nowhere to be found. But Gio would worm him out soon enough. With the gun still clutched at his side he moved into the large room Marcy was being kept in.

As soon as Marcy's eyes fell on Gio, her eyes welled up once again and she ran toward him, throwing herself into his arms. "You stupid man. You didn't listen to me." She mumbled, pulling away to cup his face and examine him. Her green eyes hardened suddenly. "Where is he? I'd like to give him a piece of my mind." She growled, not bothering to move away from her husband.

Giovanni hugged her to him carefully, burying his face in her hair. He had missed this so much it hurt. The relief he felt overwhelmed him, hitting him abruptly. He hadn't even realized when it had happened, but along the way he had just sort of fallen in love with her. At first it had been just trying to be nice enough so being married wouldn't make them both unhappy but now, now it was something completely different. 

"You really thought I would?" He breathed, looking down at her with a small smile which dissipated as soon as she mentioned her kidnapper. "Not here. But he will be found soon." He retorted with a steel to his voice that he realized was harsher than anything Marcy had ever heard him sound like. He cleared his throat a bit, placing his empty hand behind her head and pulling her to him once more. 

Marcy continued to just look at him. She knew something had changed but didn't know what. She had always loved him. Since they were children. His family had very swiftly become hers. His mother even mothered her. She took a discreet glance at her rings and smiled. Now, they meant more. Why else would he bother to save her?

This time, Marcy melted into his hug, her arms looping around his neck. "When we find him...Let me make him bleed?" She mumbled, careful of the bruising around her eye.

maxresdefault.jpg

He held her tightly to him, kissing the top her her head gingerly. Gio was aware the he still had a gun in his hand so his grip on her was loosened on one side, but he made do. Not wanting to let her go in order to put the weapon in it's holster. 

"Sure, princessa, anything you want." Giovanni whispered, placing his hand against her cheek once he noticed the bruise. His blood ran cold, a hardened look entering onto his face as he took note now of her injury. "Did they touch you? Hurt you? How did you get this?" He questioned, tilting her head to the side in order to examine her for any more injuries. He looked like he was going to go off one someone, kill everyone in the whole room if he had to. The men who noticed the look on his face shrunk away slightly, hoping that if Gio was going to flip out again it would be on what was left of the half dead goons. 

Marcy put a hand over his on her bruise. "I tried getting away, it's nothing. It'll fade in a few days." She said looking up at him and smiling slightly. " Can we go home now, please? I'm tired." The red-head looked over at her father. "Than you papa. Are you coming with us?"

The older man smiled and ran a hand down his daughters hair. "No princess. I'll leave you in your husband's capable hands. I have to go home and make sure your mother doesn't hyperventilate."

The two Lyon's shared a smile and chuckle. "Bye papa. I'll visit soon." The senior Lyon heard as he left, taking most of the men with him. They all wanted to give the couple some space. 

Marcy turned back to her husband. Noticing the look on his face, she tipped his chin down and met his lips with her own, gently before pulling back. "Hey. I'm here. I'm alive. Andiamo a casa." She cupped his face, thumbs running over his cheeks. "La vostra famiglia deve essere preoccupata troppo. Non dobbiamo dare loro un attacco di cuore, eh?"

Her lips were on his before he could figure out anything else, instantly relaxing him. He let out a breath as they pulled back, looking at her with his usual soft expression. The anger that had filled him dissipated leaving Gio more in control of his actions. A smile slowly spread across his lips, his eyes seemed to brighten at how her Italian was getting better. He leaned down to kiss her forehead again, hugging her again. It was hard for him to let go, but eventually he pulled away enough but his hand remained in contact with hers. 

"My family was nowhere as worried as I was. Though my mother came close." He teased, starting to walk out with her. Gio did his best to shield her from the massacre in the next room. Looking at it now with a clear head it was evident that he had gone on a bit of a killing spree. Giovanni didn't even want to begin imagining what would have happened if she had been killed. He probably would have just snapped, for good this time. 

She grinned, biting her tongue. "I practiced." She explained. She closed her eyes and smiled as he kissed her forehead again and let him hold her hand. God knows she needed the contact as much as he did. "Mama is very sweet. I'll be sure to hug her first." Marcy noted. In the blood soaked room, Marcy stopped him with a gentle hand on his chest. She slipped around him and looked around, lips pursed. She looked over her shoulder at him. "All for me? How sweet. Although I had a bone to pick with a few. Wish you could've left them alive for me." She commented, poking a body with her foot, then shaking it with some blood clung to the sole. She scrapped it against the floor. "Damn...the shoe is ruined." She muttered. She walked back to him, avoiding pools of blood. She hugged him and kissed him again before taking his hand and leading them both out of the dilapidated building.

She climbed into one of the cars, pulling Gio with her. As soon as the door was closed for them, Marcy turned, leaning against Gio and tossing her legs over his. 

Giovanni chuckled softly, shaking his head at her vow to hug his mother as soon as she saw her. Which, if he had his way, wouldn't been anytime soon with all the things he had planned. He felt an easy smile come to his face, this was so morbid. He thought she was going to be upset but instead she just seemed disappointed that he hadn't left her some people to kill. Not that he would have let her, Gio was okay with having blood on his hands but he wouldn't wish that on Marcy. Despite how indifferent she seemed to all this for the moment. Though he wasn't surprised, her father was a mobster as well. This kind of gore was part of the life. Strolling out of the building with her felt like weights had been lifted off his shoulders. She was safe. As if it had just started to sink in, he picked her up bridal style as he walked towards the car. Holding her tight in his arms without saying a word. 

Marcy fell asleep on the ride back home, snoring lightly. She woke a little before the reached, stretching against Gio and smiling at him. 

Once the car stopped, she was the first one out ad looked around, hand on her hips. "Where's the family? I want them to know I'm ok." She said, confused as to why no one was waiting for them. She patted her pockets. "I lost my phone..." She mumbled. She motioned Gio to come closer to her as she walked into the house. She quickly went up to their room and headed for the bathroom. "I wanna shower...and change. And also, burn those clothes." She said, mentally making a list, unaware of what Gio had planned. She tossed her hair over her shoulder as she bent down to remove her shoes and socks.

Giovanni couldn't keep his eyes off of her, choosing not to say anything as he followed her upstairs. It wasn't until he had reached their room that he pulled her to him a bit forcefully not caring that she was trying to remove her socks and shoes. "I missed you so goddamn much." He breathed against her neck, placing his lips to here skin lightly. His hands roamed to her butt, being very forward with the ideas floating around in his head. 

She squeaked in surprise but melted against him, giggling. "It's been 24 hours, baby." She whispered, tilting her head and placing her hands over his on her waist. She let her head loll against his chest as he let his hands wander. She bit her lip looking up at him. "Let me shower...then...I'm all yours. Marito." She whispered, pushing off from him and shedding her clothes as she reached to turn on the shower head.

He let out a groan of frustration when she broke away from him. He was a man with needs and this was just cruel. Gio stared at the bathroom door for a good five minutes before shredding his  clothes as well and following her in. 

"You took too long."

He whined slightly, wrapping his arms around her. Enjoying the feel of the water raining down on them. 

She laughed loudly at his statement. "I was in here for all of a minute Gio!" She said, letting the water soak through her hair, weighing it down as she looked up at her husband. "I promise, the second I'm clean, you can have your way. Anything you want, but let me get clean." She said, pulling herself close to him and offering her lips for a kiss. 

He kissed her back gently, placing his forehead against hers. "That's a minute too long." He mumbled not wanting to admit that he just didn't want her to leave his sight. A part of him was worried that she would up and disappear again. Gio honestly didn't want to go through any of these past few hours again. He pulled away though, just enough for her to put shampoo in her hair and rinse it out. 

As soon as Marcy rinsed out her hair, she turned to Gio. "I'm not going anywhere. Not for a long time. You're kinda stuck with me." She teased, shutting off the water and stepping out. She wrapped herself in a towel before grabbing another to pat her hair dry. She looked over at him. "I'm clean now."

"About damn time." He teased, slipping out of the shower and grabbing a towel as well. He hadn't even finished drying off before he was holding her in his arm. Their lips connected in a feverish kiss. Gio stripped her of her towels, letting his hands roam where he wanted them to. 

-le skip of time-

He took a deep breath, his fingers lightly stroking circles on her bare shoulder. The blankets of the bed hand practically become part of them, but he wasn't complaining. Giovanni had never felt so relaxed in his life than what he did holding Marcy in his arms. He took her hand lightly, the one with her wedding ring on it and mutely slipped it off. Twirling the golden band in his fingers before taking off the engagement ring that he hadn't even given her to begin with. If she was protesting his actions, he ignored it getting up to get something from the bottom of his sock drawer before returning. He weaved himself back into the blankets, taking her hand once more. His azure eyes looked up at her and he grinned boyishly, slipping on his grandmother's engagement ring in place of her old one. Gently he added the wedding ring, wondering if she even remembered what he had said to her weeks before they had been married. 

Marcy lay, dazed and sated in the bed, Gio wrapped close around her. She mumbled protests as he slipped her rings off. "Gio what are you-" She cut off when he slipped the other ring onto her finger. His word came back into her mind. "-Doing...Are you serious? I swear if this is some misguided...thing because i was kidnapped..." She blinked rapidly and shook her head, looking up at him. "Promise me you mean it." She whispered, biting her lip as she sat up to look at him. Her green eyes were misty and serious. She hadn't dared to hope yet there it was. Sitting on her finger, snug against her wedding band. 

Gio looked at his own ring, his grandfather's with the family crest insignia that now went with his grandmother's engagement ring resting on Marcy's finger. He shook his head, grinning at her widely. He brushed his right hand against her cheek, looking into her eyes. "I was planning on giving it to you before you were kidnapped, innamorato. You being taken just made me realize how...blind I've been through all of this." He mumbled, feeling a blush crawling up his cheeks. "Marcy I love you. I've loved you since that night you almost knocked a girl out for being in my room." He chuckled, grinning now at the memory. "If I remember right it was something along the lines of 'I'm his wife, bitch'." He teased, making his voice go higher to mimic his interpretation of her voice. 

Marcy barley let him finish before flinging her arms around his neck and hugging him tightly. She kisses him desperately, mumbling between presses of their lips. "I love you too, you stupid, ignorant man."

She pulled back and looked at him, grinning. "Thats exactly what I said. And I would've kicked her ass too." She nodded, her hair falling around them like a curtain. She dipped down again and kissed him, more sensuous this time. "I love you, Giovanni D'Amico."

His lips leaned into hers, craving the softness of her lips against his. His arms encased her, holding her tinier body to his effortlessly. A breathless laugh left his lips when they parted slightly. He was stupid, so so foolish. But at least he knew now that she was alive and safe. Gio didn't want to dwell on how crushed he would have been to have known but to have never said. "I'm sure you would have." He mused, whisking some of her hair behind her ear with grin. He was so aware in that second that he was alive. She made him feel alive. 

"I love you too, Marcy Lyons. Love of my life, girl of my dreams, my love, sweetheart." Giovanni whispered, kissing her after every pet name that he had ever called her in Italian. 

Marcy smiled so hard that her cheeks began to hurt. She eagerly welcomed her husbands kisses, returning them. After a while of just kissing him, she lefted herself off him and rolled out of the bed. Unashamed of her nudity, she sauntered over to their closet. She disappeared inside, reappearing only a moment later, clad in lacy underwear in a plum color. She then pulled out warm fuzzy pants and a t-shirt, putting those on. She gathered her hair into a messy knot at the nape of her neck and looked at Gio. "Come help me make dinner?" She asked softly, a warm and soft look in her eye. This must be what bliss felt like.

"And call your mother. She's probably out of her mind with worry!" She added, a teasing smile curving her lips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back