• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Mafia Marriage (Private with Hell0NHighWater)

The red-head watched him, surprised at his inability to find what he wanted to say. "Gio...I don't feel pressured, at all! I know it's moved fast but it isn't like this is my first time. And it's not yours either. Maybe you don't love me, but I think you at least care for me. So...Please? Because this is arranged, I will have to produce an heir for you at some point and I see no problem in practicing making a baby." Marcy put one hand on his jaw, biting her lip as her finger trailed down his neck. She looked back up to meet his cerulean gaze and quirked her lips slightly. "Plus...you seemed plenty eager downstairs at the reception." She joked.

Last edited by a moderator:
He felt his throat go a bit dry, staring back down at the woman under him. What was his hold up anyway? She was right about this not being either of their first times so his reluctance was odd. Even to him. Gio let out a small breath, the corners of his lips pulling up in a bit of a defeated smile. He did care for her, perhaps a little more than he should at this point. But Marcy's logic made sense.

Giovanni chuckled quietly, leaning down to place a series of light kisses across her cheek and neck. "Perhaps I was a bit eager Princess, but I'd rather we make sure we know what we're doing before....." He trailed off, a bit of blush heating his cheeks to a soft pink color.

The red-head smiled brightly. She layed down, pulling Gio with her. "I know exactly what I'm doing..."

~FADE TO BLACK~

The next morning, Marcy woke up first. She shifted slightly and felt a pressure arpund her waist. Glancing down, she saw Gio's strong arm wrapped around her. Both of them were still naked and Marcy shivered since it was still early morning. Being careful not to wake her husband-she grinned- she slipped out of the bed and hurried to slip on her silk robe from the bathroom. Taking one last look at the man still sleeping in the bed, Marcy made her way downstairs, intent on finding some tea or coffee. After getting two cups and a coffee pot as well as a kettle, she went back upstairs. She put the items down on the desk before making herself a cup of tea and going out onto the balcony to drink it.

The sound of the balcony door snapped him from his hazy state of sleep. He sat up, rolling his bare shoulders as he yawned. Gio glanced over to the other side of the bed to find it empty, the only evidence that there had been another person in the bed with him was the disheveled state of the sheets. Slipping out of bed himself, he snatched his boxers off the floor and putting them back on. The smell of coffee eventually reached his sleepy mind and he gravitated towards it. Wondering when Marcy had gotten up. He poured himself a cup of coffee, running his fingers through his wild bedhead still weighing the perks to going back to sleep. Giovanni drifted to the balcony, slipping his left arm around the figure who leaned against the railing while keeping his coffee secured in his right hand.

"Morning..."

He breathed, resting his chin on her shoulder and closing his eyes. Content with the position even though he was leaning down a bit.

Marcy didn't look at him but snuggled into his warm sids nonetheless. "Morning. I wasn't sure how you liked your coffee so I just brought the pot." She whispered. She brought her mug to her lips. Her cheeks flushed as she realized he didn't have a shirt on. That led to thinking about last night.

Her own robe seemed stifling as her body temperature spiked with the direction of her thoughts.

"What are the plans today?" She fought to keep her voice steady

"Dark. Strong. And Bitter." He whispered in reply about how he liked his coffee, standing still for what seemed like a while before he pulled back to take a sip of his beverage. His bare shoulders lifted in reply to her second question too busy trying to wake up than thinking about the dirty things they did the previous night. "I'm not sure. I'm positive that my mother will suffocate us with questions and my father will attempt to convince me of stepping into his shoes." A frown fought it's way onto Giovanni's face, his fingers moving through his hair again. His serious gaze remained blankly on the view of the backyard, leaning back against the railing. Pulling out of his thoughts, he turned his head towards the woman beside him and smiled. "Why, what would you like to do?" He questioned, arching an eyebrow at her with a smug expression.

She smiled back. Finishing her tea she slipped out from his arm and headed back into the bedroom. She crawled onto the bed and patted the seat next to her. "I was going to write all the Thank You notes for everyone who came yesterday. Then maybe work on...something." she shrugged. She raked back her red hair in a ponytail and looked at him.

He followed her back in, still drinking his coffee as he leaned in the door frame for a bit. He watched her crawl back on the bed, plopping down as she talked. "Sounds boring." He mused, flashing her a toothy smirk. Gio placed his coffee cup on the table and fell back on the bed, his face meeting the pillow with a huff. He turned his head to look at her, staring at her quietly with a thoughtful expression on his face.

Sje pputed and crossed her arms, causing the robe to fall open slightly. "Well I suppose you have a better idea then? " she asked, peeved.

Her phone dinged but she ignored it, in favor of dragging her eyes down his torso before bringing them up again.

He hummed in response, "I always have better ideas." He teased, watching her check him out not so subtly. He winked at her, getting off the bed to hunt for a shirt.

She blushed and looked down. "And what is this idea, Oh Wonderous one" she teased.

Her green eyes widened as an idea came to her. She scrambled if the bed and ran to him, squealing. "I know what! We can go to the library! I go every Friday anyway for storytime. I'm a reader and I read for the orphanage kids. Please, day you'll come with me!" She took his hands and jumped a little.

Finding a white dress shirt, he slipped it on over his tanned shoulders. His fingers started on the tiny buttons, casting an azure gaze over his shoulder at his wife. The corners of his lips curved into a smirk, lips parting to tell her just exactly what he thought they could do with the rest of the day when she was moving across the room to him. He watched her red hair thrash around as she jumped around excitedly. Giovanni's smirk died slightly on his lips, pondering over her proposal. 

"What time?" He asked, abandoning his half buttoned shirt to run his hands up and down her shoulders. His right hand moved from her body and grabbed his watch on the dresser beside them. 

"I have to take care of a few things..." He mumbled, placing the watch back down after he glanced at the time. As much as he was really starting to like this whole arrangement, his Father wasn't letting him forget that he still had obligations to the Family. 

She leaned into his touch and smiled, watching him. "After lunch. Around 1:30. After that, I'm all yours." She licked her lips and toyed with her clothes. Then she spun out of his grip and went to her dresser. She pulled out a shirt and jean shorts. She shed the robe and pulled on her clothes, letting her husband look.

Gio blew a harsh breath out of his nose, licking his lips as he watched her head over to her dresser. This woman had him wrapped around her pinky already. He ran his fingers through his hair, looking away from his own personal temptress to finish getting dressed himself. 

"You've got a deal, amore della mia vita. I'll see you around then I promise." He breathed, walking towards her and wrapping his arms around her from behind. He kissed her neck softly, smiling against her neck. Gio moved away to grab his suit jacket and a red tie. Popping his collar up, he slung the tie around his neck smoothly. 

She smiled and tilted her head, letting him kiss her neck. As he slung his tie around his neck, she stepped up to him and tied his tie. She patted it, and ran her hands down his chest. She folded his collar back down. She tugged his tie, bringing him down. She kissed him, smiling against his lips.

He watched her tie the piece of cloth around his neck, fighting off the smile that threatened to make it's way onto his face. He was kissing her back before he knew what was going on. They stayed like that for a few moments before he pulled back, giving her a narcissistic grin. "il tesoro, if you keep distracting me I won't promise that I'll do something civil." Gio breathed darkly, ghosting his lips over hers before pulling away completely and throwing his jacket on. He straightened it, turned to her and winked. "I'll see you around 1:30." Opening the bedroom door, he made his exit before he was even later to his appointment.

She bit her lip, smiling as she watched him leave. She went about her day. She made grilled cheese and tomato soup for lunch and sat at the bar, waiting for her husband to come home and eat lunch before they both left to the library.  As she waited, she stuck stamps on all the envelops for the Thank You letters. 

Marcy was going to kill him.

He checked his watch again and frowned, irritation causing his eyes to narrow at the device. "-it ain't us that's doin' it. The Don's gotta understand I mean no disrespect Mr. D'Amico, but the Irish are making this impossible-" He cut the man off with a gesture, azure eyes moving towards the man squirming in the seat opposite of him. He placed a cigarette in between his lips and with a few flicks of his thumb had the narcotic burning poison into his lungs. He took the milky stick from his mouth leaning across the table with a serious expression. "Alfonso. Do you think I give a fuck what the Don thinks?" He questioned, not allowing the older man to answer before he was out of his seat. "No. I don't. You know why? Because I am the only thing keeping you from getting wacked, figlio ingrato di una cagna." He hissed, leaning on the table to leer down at the man. A cold fury flickered across his face for a second. "Get out of my sight and get the job done. You've made me break a promise and if I have to waste one more second listening to your excuses I'll have to buy a new carpet." He stated, watching the man scramble from his seat and out the door. He dusted his front off, moving around his desk and picking up the phone. 

"Marco, have the car waiting for me out front. I need to get home and quickly."

2:32 pm.

He stepped through the front door of his house finding the place dark, "Marcy?" He called out, hearing no response in return. A sigh of frustration left his lips as he turned around to walk back out the front door. Getting in the car waiting outside he numbly told the driver to get him to the library. His left knee bounced impatiently, taking deep breaths to hold back his temper. The moment the limo was parked in front of the library he hopped out, willing himself not to sprint inside. He was sure that he was going to get an earful for this. Actually he was looking forwards to it, the filthy thoughts that crawled into his mind made her probable anger seem so worth it. He stopped, pulling the cigarette out of his mouth and throwing it on the cement. Snuffing the little white stick out with his leather shoes. He heard a car door slam that caught his attention. Gio's gaze shifted across the street, seeing a flare of red hair vanish into the back of a van. His blood turned to ice, hearing the tires sequel as the car sped off. 

Marcy tried not to shift too much as the vsn jostled. The two men that had grabbed her outside the library had gagged, blindfolded, and tied her. Originally, she had thought they were Gio's men, coming to tell her that her husband couldn't make it. She was mad enough as it was that he hadn't come home for lunch, nor shown up at the time he had promised. She still was mad but right now, she focused on where she was and what to do to get home.

The van stopped and she heard a door open before her blindfold and gag were removed.

"Mrs. D'Amico. I'm sorry the boys were rough with you but, we need you to do something for us." A portly man dressed in a suit said as one of the men from earlier lifted her out of the van.  She pouted prettily. "Sir, I can't do anything with my hands tied." 

The man chuckled and nodded. As she was being untied, she took amoment to look around; she seemed to be in some kind of walled garden. It was beautiful if old. Ivy was trailing up the old stone walls and roses bloomed all around. She noticed a large wooden gate to her left and smiled grimly. 

Aa soon as her hands were free, she ducked, swung her left out and knocked the first guy off his feet. She rose quickly and roundhouse kicked the one that came up behind her. She heard a few climb out of the van behind her with yells and took of running. She leaped over a hedge and ran towards the gate. However, a large man stepped out of nowhere. He swung a meaty fist up, but Marcy dodged. The next punch, however, hit home, knocking the young woman out.

The portly man sighed and sat at a table his goonies had gotten, the D'Amico wife tied up in a chair across from him. He took a look at the girl's swollen and bruised face and shot a nasty look at his men gathered neat by. 

Picking up his phone, he dialed Giovanni's number. 

Last edited by a moderator:
He had been pacing for the better part of three hours. The four cream colored walls of his office felt confining, closing in on him with each passing second. Giovanni didn't want to think about what would happen if Marcy died, if the fragile peace between their families was broken. This city would be bathed in blood. But by then what would he really care? If she was gone...

He shook his head frantically not letting his thoughts go down that road. In the time since he had seen her get thrown in that van he had managed to call every single contact his family had throughout the city. Yet there was still nothing. Gio hovered over his desk, keeping his expression blank as his fingers curled into fists at his side. Sporadic chirps alerted him that his phone was going off. Swiping his thumb across the screen he put the android to his ear. "What." He snapped, mentally still trying to keep himself in check. 

The man sighed. "Now Mr. D'Amico, is that anyway to speak to the man that has your wife? I would hope not, otherwise we'd have a problem. Now, listen carefully. I want 18 thousand in a large duffle bag dropped off at the abandoned mill in the south side ports. Once I have the bag, I'll drop off your wife at home. I assume you'l want to speak to her?"

He held the phone to Marcy's ear. "Gio...baby? Please, are you there?" She whispered

South side ports mill; 18 grand

The blood in his veins ran cold, pumping frozen pieces into his heart that stung with every breath. His vision was twinged with red, his anger seeming to swallow him in that instant. Giovanni wasn't yet the head of the family, but that sure as hell didn't mean that he was going to roll over and give this son of a bitch what he wanted. His eyes narrowed at the wall opposite of him, using his free hand to write the information that the man had just given him on a sticky note. He hadn't uttered another word until he heard Marcy's voice on the other line.

"I'm here, sweetheart." He stated, his voice holding a new level of warmth that it had missed since she had been taken. Almost like a character flip, his expression softened, his brain scrambling with what to ask her in the limited time she would be able to have the phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back