• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Mafia II based roleplay?

Red_Rob

Happy New year everyone!

Now I know judging by the title, that this game is quite old but I still enjoy it, even playing it nowadays. And I decided to try it out in a roleplay. I'm looking for literates, multi-paras roleplayers, willing to play as newly created characters of Mafia II. This roleplay will contain a lot of action, violence, organized crime related and also I'm willing to include a currency for each new roleplayer that joins so that he or she will be able to make purchases in the roleplay (ex: gun store, clothes, car modifications, etc.) If this attracts quite a lot of people, I'm willing to also include some fun little events such as bounties, luxurious car thefts, etc.

There's no CS needed. However, only a couple details will be needed: name, age, occupation, small physical description.

Of course, we will be using the map of Mafia II. Cars, locations, guns, groups, etc will all be related to the Mafia II game. Here is the map so you can get a better idea:

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.. EITHER BY MESSAGE OR COMMENT SO I CAN START SETTING UP EVERYTHING. Also, if you can send me by message just the small description of your character that I requested, it will be very much appreciated!

T1PcYD2.jpg

Yes, I want gore, crime and destruction.

But sadly, I haven't play the game but I know it pertains one of those categories I've mentioned before. So I'm down.

Red_Rob Red_Rob

I'd be totally into playing this. Loved Mafia II!

If you need help with any of it, lemme know.

Red_Rob Red_Rob

I'd be totally into playing this. Loved Mafia II!

If you need help with any of it, lemme know.

Niiiiiiiice! :D Well, for now I got university going on and which is taking all of my time or a big part of it but if you still want to start a Mafia II storyline, I'll be glad to do one!

Niiiiiiiice! :D Well, for now I got university going on and which is taking all of my time or a big part of it but if you still want to start a Mafia II storyline, I'll be glad to do one!

That sounds like you have a plateful, but I'm definitely up for starting it later on down the line when we both have some more time on our hands!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back