• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Mafia future.

Other
Here

Nokumi

Honor. That's what I'm after. Fame. That's my goal
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
The mafia has taken over the government and now the world is free game. They charge citizens for their homes even if they don't have the abilities to come up with the money. If they can't manage the money they must give one male in the family to the mafia to be of use to the mafia boss of that area.

Amount of mafia bosses available: 4

Options on characters you can be: citizens, mafia soldiers, rebel's, assassins and travelers. It can be a mix of 3.

Pm me your character sheet and I'll add it to the list, after that feel free to rp.
All the information I need is what character your going to be, your characters name, and detail about their appearance.
Pictures are allowed. The only rules I have is the rpnation rules and be nice out side the rp. When talking outside the rp please use one these- ( ). [ ]. That's all from me now I will post my character

Name: surgess

Character: , a traveling assassin who is from a rebels group.

images (38).jpgAppearance: white hair, left eye blue right eye red.

1628645522492.jpeg
Name: abigail
Character: assassin for the mafia.
appearance:suit, tie, skirt, boots, knee socks and pistol in jacket And her eye patch is from a gun shot long ago

(This is rp message)
Abigail was a trained and experienced assassin who had quite a reputation for showing no mercy and being one of better killers in the mafia.

she had been called for a job to eliminate target surgress, a assassin that had been involved in many rebellions against the mafia, she had been called to the job to make sure that she stayed dead and never spread her so call lies and propaganda. Abigail sat up on a roof across from a apartment complex surgress was in and aimed her sniper rifle at her head and was ready to pull the trigger.

Last edited:
Surgess knew something was Amist and emediatly looked in Abigail direction. She closed the curtains so she couldn't see. She had to plan fast 'if i go out the back window and climb into the alleyway inbetween the buildings i can open up the underground sewers that lead to everywhere in the city. I should be able to do so without being noticed' she grabbed her gear as she was thinking.

Abigail smirked and said In a cocky voice “ahh so you want a chase? fine.” She got a zip line launcher and it shot right through the window and she started to slide down it pistol in hand and slide behind cover in the room as she started looking for surgress

Surgess was already gone and making her way through the sewers. Her planned worked... For now at least.
She picked up her speed and as she was running she tossed a sticky bomb at the wall. It will explode the next time it senses movement. "Hah! Sensai tought me well"

Greetings!

It seems that you two have inadvertently misplaced your In-Character materials within the Interest Check thread. It happens, no sweat! Just a friendly reminder that the Interest Check thread is specifically made to promote or advertise an RP concept, intended for 3 or more players - not where one should post their Character Sheets or In-Character pieces. You can make an official IC page under Group thread from the home page. Just scroll down a bit, you won't miss it. Likewise for the CS, the Extra Pages thread within the same section is the area you should explore to utilize CS posts where they belong. If y'all have any questions or uncertainties, ask away!

Stay organized and have a blessed day/night!
- Your friendly neighborhood Sushi.

Greetings!

It seems that you two have inadvertently misplaced your In-Character materials within the Interest Check thread. It happens, no sweat! Just a friendly reminder that the Interest Check thread is specifically made to promote or advertise an RP concept, intended for 3 or more players - not where one should post their Character Sheets or In-Character pieces. You can make an official IC page under Group thread from the home page. Just scroll down a bit, you won't miss it. Likewise for the CS, the Extra Pages thread within the same section is the area you should explore to utilize CS posts where they belong. If y'all have any questions or uncertainties, ask away!

Stay organized and have a blessed day/night!
- Your friendly neighborhood Sushi.
How do you make links inside your chats to go to your ooc and character sheet?

How do you make links inside your chats to go to your ooc and character sheet?
At the top right corner of your thread, there should be a three-dot icon besides the others. Click on that, then click "edit", there should then be several entries for you to link the corresponding threads to. This requires you to have the pages made. Just like how you linked the "Lore" section here.
Keep in mind, Interest Checks thread does not have this option. Thus, your IC (Group), CS (Extra), OOC (Extra), and Lore (Extra) are the only ones able to interconnect to one another.
Also, your IC, CS, and OOC must be linked to one another individually. It'll be disorienting at first, put you'll get used to it.

This is the link but I think it is over anyway xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back