• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Mafia future rp

Lore
Here
(Your last message said that the mafia was gonna bring me in for questioning so XD)

(Kk XD)

All of a sudden Abigail and the 50 men with guns arrived and entered the house grounds and surrounded the front of the house where they were and she aimed her gun at the girl “come with us or prepare to be taking forcefully.” She aimed at her sensei “we wouldn’t want to have any causalities would we?”

She stood up "YOU WOULDNT DARE!!!" Her sensai pushed her to harry "go! Now!!!" Her sensai reached for a gun . surgess watched her sensai "no wait! Don't! You'll get killed!" Surgess was about to help her sensai when he glared at her just like when she was little and she defied his demands.

" he is right we have no chance there are so many of them" I took out my gun and start shooting on them killing two off them then hold ur hand and start pulling u " let's go now

Abigail smiled “well guess we’ll take you in the hard way” she shot the sensei and clicked her fingers for her men to follow the two

Tears ran down her face as her sensai fell to the ground and she screamed "SENSAI!!!!!!!!!!" but it was to late. She looked around at all the men and ran off with harry "this way!!! " she pulled harry into a narrow alley and pulled down the latter to metal stairs leading up. She went all the way to the roof and grabbed a machine gun she left in this spot. Firing away at the men. "Dam you...dam you!!! DAM YOU!!!"

Abigail went around and snuck up the building via and fire escape and creeped up behind surgress and jumped her and started to strangle her

One of them was climbing a ladder so I stabbed him in head, then throw the ladder on them, looked back and saw Abigail strangle surgess so I went to them fast and attacked abigail with my dagger

She shrieked and gripped at Abigail arms. She was so cought up in rage she forgot to watch her surrounding. She didn't know what a mafia boss wanted with her. But she couldn't break free. Her struggle became weak as she was being strangled she couldn't breath.

Annie fought back against the knife welding Harry by pulling her knife out but he won and he knife flew out her and she tried to drag her of the building “I guess you might have to die.”

" leave her " i pulled out my pistol and shot your hands so u left her " run nowwww " firing on the trying to cover u while u running or the roofs of the houses

Surgess used the last of her strength to head butt Abigail and then elbow her gut allowing her to slip free and go to harry side. In which she fell to her hands and knees gasping for air. She was still furious about her sensai being killed and she was being reckless because of her blinding rage. She got up and turned to Abigail "ILL KILL YOU!! THATS A PROMISE!!! YOU WONT LAST LONG AND ILL MAKE SURE OF IT!!"

Abigail screamed in pain as she held her hand that was bleeding she looked at surgress and grinned evily “I hope to see you try” she moved back and she fell of the roof and landed in her soldiers arms “follow them!” The solider continued to fire and follow them

* grabbed surgess hand and start running on the roofs of the houses، While we were under fire, I was shooting at them while we were running but there were a lot of them and I got shot on my hand. I used a gas bomb so no one can see us then Broked the roof of one of the houses and went inside it Then we went to the street and mingled with citizens*

( I will go to sleep let's continue tomorrow xD)

Surgess was not thinking straight. As she was Being pulled from roof to roof she glared at Harry "what are you doing! We Haft to go back " She flinched when Harry hand got shot and she finally snapped out of her rage. dam it what was I thinking. Sensai would be disappointed if he were to see me behave that way.

(bold words are my thoughts inside my head)

After we mingled with citizens we jumped on cargo car to get away from this place quickly, My hands were constantly bleeding, so I cut off a part of my clothes and use it as bandage. I looked at surgess who was sitting next to me " did u get shot ? "

She shook her head "no..." The red mark was still around her neck from being strangled. She was disappointed at her previous behavior of rage. It goes against everything her sensai tought her. But she still mourned his death. She clutched her hands on her lap and was shaking. She wants to cry not in rage but in misery.

Putting my hand on ur shoulder " Stay strong, it's not the time to break down. Don't worry, we'll take our revenge . So now we must do as your sensai said, we must put strategies and gather our allies. This is the final war, Win or die there is no other choices"

She nodded and sniffles. "...okay" her voice was shaky. "We need to jump off soon."

(Yknow silent whisper. You can put stuff in while we rp like a time laps. Where you describe what's going on. What plans do you have? How will you find me and harry?)

( yeah I agree with her xD) " wait we will passed by one of my friends house so soon " * after 10 minutes we jump off the car in front of my friend house. I knocked the door and he opened " hi she is my friend and we need to take some rest because it was hard day specially on her " * he took us to a room where we can rest, I set on the floor leaning my back toward the wall * " u take the bed "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back