• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Mafia future rp

Lore
Here

Nokumi

Honor. That's what I'm after. Fame. That's my goal
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
This is where we will do the rp.

Name: surgess

Character: , a traveling assassin who is from a rebels group.

images (38).jpg

Appearance: white hair, left eye blue right eye red.

1628645522492.jpeg

Name: abigail
Character: assassin for the mafia.
appearance:suit, tie, skirt, boots, knee socks and pistol in jacket And her eye patch is from a gun shot long ago

(This is rp message)
Abigail was a trained and experienced assassin who had quite a reputation for showing no mercy and being one of better killers in the mafia.

she had been called for a job to eliminate target surgress, a assassin that had been involved in many rebellions against the mafia, she had been called to the job to make sure that she stayed dead and never spread her so call lies and propaganda. Abigail sat up on a roof across from a apartment complex surgress was in and aimed her sniper rifle at her head and was ready to pull the trigger.

Surgess knew something was Amist and emediatly looked in Abigail direction. She closed the curtains so she couldn't see. She had to plan fast 'if i go out the back window and climb into the alleyway inbetween the buildings i can open up the underground sewers that lead to everywhere in the city. I should be able to do so without being noticed' she grabbed her gear as she was thinking.

Surgess was already gone and making her way through the sewers. Her planned worked... For now at least.
She picked up her speed and as she was running she tossed a sticky bomb at the wall. It will explode the next time it senses movement. "Hah! Sensai tought me well"

(I just posted what has happened yesterday. Remember to pm me your character sheets everyone)

(Welcome new roleplayer)
IMG-20210811-WA0001.jpg

Name: harry nickname in the Mafia: silent death
Character: citizens assassin. Mafia took me from my family since I was three because my family couldn't pay for our house. he underwent intense training and join in many of Assassination missions
Weapon: can use all type of weapons but he's favourite is dagger
images (2).jpeg

This is where we will do the rp.

Name: surgess

Character: , a traveling assassin who is from a rebels group.

images (38).jpg

Appearance: white hair, left eye blue right eye red.

1628645522492.jpeg

Name: abigail
Character: assassin for the mafia.
appearance:suit, tie, skirt, boots, knee socks and pistol in jacket And her eye patch is from a gun shot long ago

(This is rp message)
Abigail was a trained and experienced assassin who had quite a reputation for showing no mercy and being one of better killers in the mafia.

she had been called for a job to eliminate target surgress, a assassin that had been involved in many rebellions against the mafia, she had been called to the job to make sure that she stayed dead and never spread her so call lies and propaganda. Abigail sat up on a roof across from a apartment complex surgress was in and aimed her sniper rifle at her head and was ready to pull the trigger.

Surgess knew something was Amist and emediatly looked in Abigail direction. She closed the curtains so she couldn't see. She had to plan fast 'if i go out the back window and climb into the alleyway inbetween the buildings i can open up the underground sewers that lead to everywhere in the city. I should be able to do so without being noticed' she grabbed her gear as she was thinking.

Surgess was already gone and making her way through the sewers. Her planned worked... For now at least.
She picked up her speed and as she was running she tossed a sticky bomb at the wall. It will explode the next time it senses movement. "Hah! Sensai tought me well"

(I just posted what has happened yesterday. Remember to pm me your character sheets everyone)
Abigail was quick on her tail when the wall mildly caved in from the explosion she examined the walls and saw no holes of entry to get through. So she had to was one of her grenades. she threw it at the debris exploded a entrance she ran through it just before more of the tunnel collapsed due to the explosion. she ran as quick as she could to the girl and after a while was catching up she pulled out her pistol and fired at surgress direction.

Abigail was quick on her tail when the wall mildly caved in from the explosion she examined the walls and saw no holes of entry to get through. So she had to was one of her grenades. she threw it at the debris exploded a entrance she ran through it just before more of the tunnel collapsed due to the explosion. she ran as quick as she could to the girl and after a while was catching up she pulled out her pistol and fired at surgress direction.
Surgess ducked behind a turn and pulled out her AK47 the pointed it around the corner. "ILL GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO BACK DOWN!! IF NOT ILL FIRE MULTIPLE ROUNDS!" She wondered how Abigail got through the bomb trap... And none the less catch up to surgess. She needs to get away and find her sensai. She needs advice... She sighed. Her sensai raised her and she cared for him deeply. 'Maybe I can set up a decoy' she thought.

Abigail smirked “I wish you luck” she leaped behind cover and rolled into a corner where she could shoot and dodge she fired a few rounds in surgress direction. She couldn’t afford to fail.

There was now standing a decoy with a cloak on. It got shot and fell. The cloak hiding its appearance of a decoy. And a extra touch she shot right on the ketchup bottle and it leaked through the cloak like blood. Surgess normally always wears a cloak. But without the cloak no one knows who she is because no one has seen her face. She was after all a child about 11 years old. She was making her way through a crowd of people.

The assassin smiled and went over to inspect the body and lifted the cloak and was angered and enraged to see what she had found, a phoney a lie she looked and saw the ladder that went to the surface and climbed and looked out into the crowd of people and saw no one that looked like the girl. She placed her gun in her jacket and left unsuccessful and back to the mafia.

Surgess grinned. She headed to an old abandoned shaft and lifted up the door. Guns lined the walls and a device to make the building go off radar. Men were standing there. She sat amongst them and told them the situation. They geared her up and gave her a new cloak. She took off far away from the building.

I've been tracking surgess for months trying to find her because I heard that she involved in many rebellions against the mafia so I want to ask her to help me in Eliminate the mafia bosses and liberate the citizens. But I found her too late as she was fighting with abigail I continue watching the fight from the rooftop and saw surgess taking off the clock so I know now how she look like. I continue following her in the crowd until I was behind her. Putted my hand on her shoulder while my dagger was pushing against her back " I'm not here to hurt you I need your help So come with me and don't do anything stupid"

One of the generals of the mafia smiled at being told the Info that Abigail had brought to them.
They ordered 50 men to join her in making sure this rebel assassin was taken in for questioning.

(I’ll just hop in at some point)

Surgess eyes widened at the knife against her back. Dammit! How did she not sense them!?
When she heard that he needed her help she regained her calm composure. "So your separating me from my men in order to talk to me is that right?"

"Yeah u are right we can't talk her so come with me I have place near to here we can be safe for some time there ok ?" Still holding the dagger against ur back because iam still not sure about Ur reaction"

She was thinking intently. She has no idea who this guy is and what his true intention is. She couldn't really move since he was too close and had his hand on her shoulder. She can't elbow him because of the knife. If she ducks and sweep kicks him to the floor without him being able to react in time... But is she fast anough? She has no choice. "Fine... I don't suppose your going to lower the knife until we get to the destination are you?"

"yeah u are right I will not lower it I don't know what u will do if I did it and if we start a fight here alot of citizens will die and I don't want that to happened" We started walking while my dagger still against ur back, I took you to a dark alley and after a few minutes of walking we stopped in front of an old house and then I opened the door and we entered and closed it behind us

Surgess looked around the building. It was old..and run down. She felt nervous for the first time. "Alright... Were here... Now what?"

" I will trust you so don't do anything to make me regret it" lowered my dagger "I guess you don't know who I am. I'm Harry, a rebel assassin. I think you're also wondering what I need your help with. I heard that u involved in many rebellions against the mafia so I think u could help me in Eliminating the mafia bosses"

She sits down on the floor "heh...harry? Alright. ...yes I'm the leader of many rebellion groups across The city. Though after teaching them all that I know I move on to the next city. As for fighting the mafia boss himself... I never dared try it. He's guarded by only the best and loyal members. If we were to get anywhere near him... We would haft to wipe out the entire hideout. Who knows how many members guard him. And the hideout is a totally different problem...we don't even know where it is."

" Yes, you are right, so I chose you, as you said u are the leader of many rebellion groups So they can help in dealing with the guards. I also know some of the rebel groups which ready to help us when I tell them.As for the hideout of the mafia bosses, I know where one of them hideout is because I was the leader of his assassins. So what do u think ? " I lean my back against the wall and looking at u

She closed her eyes and thought... "Tell you what... I'm heading to my sensai right now for advice... Why not come with me? And don't push your luck with me....my Sensai. Is too old to deal with shenanigans anymore. " she opened her eyes in a glare.

* stay silent for second thinking * " ok I will come with u but with ur sensai advice or without i have decided to do it and liberate the citizens. Even if it cost my life " * stand up and put my hands inside my pockets*

She also stood up. "This way" she led him to a building that was well known. A old man with a cane walked out and we stood outside the building "sensai I need advice" he sat down on a bench with both hands on the cane "what is it surgess?" Surgess sat next to her sensai "well... What do I do when the time comes for the rebellion to finally fight back?"
Her sensai closed his eyes "we'll... Be smart about it with strategy and don't be reckless or hastey. Remember what I tought you" the crowd around us cleared up a little.

" I'm sorry to interrupt you. I'm Harry, you can consider me her friend, I know my words can be rude, but your words are not always true, sometimes you have to risk everything to achieve a great victory."

Her sensai sighed "its true you must take risk but you have to be logical about it." He put his hand on surgess shoulder
"Be careful surgess..." (I kinda want a dramatic scene where she Cry's over her dead sensai but has to leave him behind )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back