• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Mafia future rp

Lore
Here
She shakes her head "I don't need a bed since I always haft to be on alert even when asleep and beds will prevent my fast movement" she sat against a different wall next to harry wall. She held a gun in one hand with the barrel on her shoulder her head was hanging down but she stayed upright in a sit position in her sleep.

" don't worry this area is full of Rebel assassins no one from mafia can enter without us knowing u can go and sleep well because the Coming days will be so hard "

She just glanced at you and still slept against the wall with her special AK47 wrapped in her left arm and the barrel against her shoulder.

(Yknow silent whisper. You can put stuff in while we rp like a time laps. Where you describe what's going on. What plans do you have? How will you find me and harry?)
(Ahaha yeah I was kinda just like I don’t know what to add okay I’ll do that)
Abigail went back to the drawing board she started planning. she fixed herself up and her boss one of the head mob bosses came to her and smiled. “If we want to catch them we need to give them a reason to come to us” Abigail got the message and she gathered some of the rebels who had been captured and rounded them up. A video was recorded with Abigail with a gun to their head and threatening to murder all of them if surgress and Harry don’t hand themselves in by 12:00 tonight at the docks all of the rebels will be killed. She sent the video to all news channels and waited she had tons of soldiers waiting there ready to kill

Surgess saw the news due to her eye being implanted with secret technology she woke up. Her eye sent a silent message to Abigail in the form of a text. "Harry is not a threat... He needs my help to do anything capable... What if I hand myself over? Would you do that? I know your boss has a lot he wants to question me about... " surgess snuck outside and started running to the mafia base.

*when I wake up I couldn't find surgess I went and ask my friend and he told me that she went out running I don't feel good about it. Where can she go? I continue thinking about what Why is she gone until my friend tell me about the news " fuck..she definitely went for them" took my friend old car and drive fast hoping that I catch her before she reach there. After 10 minutes driving I saw her running towards the mafia base so I stop the car in front of her " wtf u think u are doing " got out of the car and start moving toward u

She pulls out her glock 17 gun and aims it at harry "IM GOING TO SAVE MY TEAM! DONT TRY AND STOP ME!" Her hand was shaking as she aimed her weapon at harry. She knew harry was clever enough to catch her off guard just like when they first met. A knife to her back and a hand on her shoulder. But she had to try...

I put my hand behind my back and pulled out a knife without u notice, then threw it very quickly at your weapon, making it fall. Moved quickly toward u before u take ur weapon from the floor and hold ur hand " I don't tell u to leave them but Surrendering yourself to them is not the right choice. If want to save them then u need my help and the other rebels group "

She tried to pull her hand away "AND HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO THAT BY MIDNIGHT!!! WE ONLY HAVE 2 HOURS BEFORE THEY ARE ALL KILLED!!" She's had anough of people dying.

" don't worry I can gather about 50 one in one hour ok so calm down now we need to focus, and if u went to them they will kill u and Ur team too, don't think they will keep their word " leaved Ur hand

She glances away. "Only if you knew harry... You wouldn't be helping me..." She sighed. "I have a past that no one knows about except my sensai. And he took that secret to the grave"

" idiot I don't care about Ur past , We all did wrong things in the past, the important thing now is to focus on the present and think of a way to save your team"

She waved her hand at harry "you say you don't care now but ones you find out you'll hate me. As for my team dont you think if we show up with a army they will shoot my team on the spot?" She gripped at her shoulder where a tattoo is hidden beneath her sleeve.

" Yes, you're right, that's why you and I will sneak in and free them, and then I'll tell the rest of the attack"

She glanced up at harry "fine...this better work because your life is on the line.. …they need me alive since I have info they want. So I can't help you if they snatch me away."

" first don't worry about my life, second I will not make anyone snatch u away even it cost me my life. Now let's go back to my friend house we have no time "

Abigail smiled as the clock went. Either way in this situation she won whether she showed up or not because what type of leader would surgress be if she let her people die. She smiled evily and was excited for the promotion she was most likely going to earn

" first don't worry about my life, second I will not make anyone snatch u away even it cost me my life. Now let's go back to my friend house we have no time "
Surgess glanced at the distant city. Hopfuly there was still time... But she couldn't help herself. She knocked harry out then continued to run for the city. Picking up the paste as she bursted into the building. Coming to a slide stop and facing Abigail. "I'm here! So let them go!"

Surgess glanced at the distant city. Hopfuly there was still time... But she couldn't help herself. She knocked harry out then continued to run for the city. Picking up the paste as she bursted into the building. Coming to a slide stop and facing Abigail. "I'm here! So let them go!"
Abigail smiled “great arrest her men!” A bunch of men handcuffed her and held onto her so she couldn’t escape and they threw her in a police van “oh and kill the rebels.” The men pointed there guns at the rebels and nodded their heads and with a single second of firing. Well you can guess. Abigail took surgress to highly armed area and locked her in a cell

Harry waked up and he was holding his head that hurts him and start looking around him but he couldn't find surgess " fuck.. this idiot " he went into the car and went back to his friend house. At the same moment he entered his friend's house, his friend informed him of the news of the arrest of surgess and Her team was killed. He looked so angry " this idiot I told her that this will happened " he looked back to his friend " call our allies and tell them to come we will attack the armed area we should bring her back Whatever the cost, it is one of the most important factors for the success of our coup" his friend nodded and called all There allies

Her eyes widened when they said kill the rebels "NO!" She struggled tears running down her face... Harry was right..
Sitting in a cell with her hands cuffed behind her she waited knowing she was going to be questioned and if she didn't answer there would be punishment. She was already ready to break a bone or two. Sure it would hurt but its not like she hasn't been through this before. The distant memories of this exact event happening a year ago. She felt like a failure... Was she really meant to be the idol for freedom? She failed twice now. (But we already got a good story going)

All his allies gathered in his friend house. They managed to gather more than 200 fully armed people. Harry start putting the plan with the other leaders " the snipers will stand on the mountain that near the armed area they will shoot the all the guard that on the wall in same time so that no one of them can tell the rest that we are attacking then the rest well wait With artillery and cars for my sign to attack. I will sneak into there and Find her cell and set her free then I will give u all the sign to attack with all ur power while me and surgess attacking them from inside so they will have to chance to stand up to us" He is not only planning to liberate it, but he is planning to occupy one of the strongest mafia camps and take it as a headquarters for the coup because this will give hope to everyone and make the provocateur volunteer to fight against the mafia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back