• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Mafia/Dangerous Love RP

Maddison

"I'm fallin for your eyes, they don't know me yet"
PLOT:
YC grew up in a rough environment. His parents were both drug addicts that kicked him out at a very young age, he was left living on the streets barely eating for years before being adopted into a family that happened to be part of the mafia. His adopted father taught him everything from how to hold gun to the different ways you could kill a person with just your bare hands.

Years later he is now the head of the Spanish Mafia in New York, his family were all killed over the years leaving him alone and in charge. Their deaths caused a change in him, he became cold and ruthless. The only people who had ever looked after him and shown him love had been murdered and now he was hellbent on getting their revenge and killing anyone who so much as disrespected him, and the family name.

A long-term relationship was never something he considered. Life was easier when it was just one night stands and there were plenty of girls willing to just have one night with him. He knew deep down something was missing in his life. Deep deep down, even though he'd never admit it, there's a part of him that craves that love and affection that he saw his adopted parents give one another because a life alone was lonely as hell. YC goes to one of the bars that he owns one night for a meeting and by chance sees MC standing there talking to the manager.

MC is a college student, around 20-21, and I'm thinking YC is about 25. She comes from a middle-class family and is the youngest child with three older brothers. Her mom passed away a couple of years ago so it's just her, her dad and her brothers. There's a financial strain on her family with her dad trying his best to provide and help all of them but it's difficult so she decides to get an evening/weekend job and heard this bar was hiring. She's beautiful, one of those girls who doesn't know how beautiful she is but beautiful none the less and immediately catches the eye of YC. He's almost entranced by her and there's something pulling him towards her like a magnet. She's trying to convince the manager to give her the job who seems unsure at which point YC goes over and tells her she has the job.

I'm thinking they have a small conversation there and there's definitely some chemistry and connection and so YC finds himself coming to the bar more and more often to talk to the pretty bartender who has no idea who he really is and just speaks to him like a real person. They hit it off, their connection and chemistry feeling like nothing they've ever experienced before which leads to a relationship and this hot, fiery relationship where they're both madly in love.

Of course there will be drama along the way. One big point of drama would be when MC finds out the truth about what YC does and there can be several other things that we can come up with. This would be a romance, coming of age and action filled RP.

-----------------

I'm looking for someone who's detailed, I usually write 3 paragraphs as a minimum, and also has ideas of their own instead of me just doing all of that. I'd also like a partner who's active! Please PM me if interested! I'm keen to do this RP with someone! I'm open to ideas and alterations too!

BUMP! LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE ACTUALLY SERIOUS ABOUT WANTING TO START A RP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back