• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Mafia, Crime, Romance Plots (NEW IDEAS ADDED!)

Katrina

Hello!

Hello everyone! Thank you for stepping by!

I have a craving for a dark crime role-play. The elegance of mafia, mixed with crimes beyond ones imagination. Forbidden romance, passion, lust that may or may not develop into something more. I want danger and bleeding hearts, messed up minds and fantasies no one could keep a track on. Either it's a story of an assassin and ruthless leader of a mafia or intimate game of cat and mouse between a killer and victim. I want to create a story that would keep both of us on the edge of the seat.

tumblr_nacozxstLV1t3fd6go1_500.gif
SPICA-_-Russian-Roulette-spica-EC-8A-A4-ED-94-BC-EC-B9-B4-35638122-500-281.gif

RULES, PLEASE READ!

* I play female against male. (Sorry, not sorry)

* I am a detailed in depth writer. I tend the flash out the story and describe what my character is doing and her surroundings pedantically. I write a lot. And I mean a lot! Specially when i'm into the story and what is going on. My writing reaches from 3 paragraphs to 10 or more. Really, I can write you a book. XD Though I do like to keep the dynamic, so If I feel that too much description could kill it, I won't include it. I need you to be able to match and write in depth. Don't think you can manage? Well...good luck on your search! ( I know it sounds harsh, but I'm sort of fed up with 2 barely managed paragraphs of three lines each. That doesn't make a story go and will cut my interest to the core.)

*I write in third person, past tense. Please do the same if you're signing up for this.

• Side characters are a must! I like to build the world around our characters and that also means creating side characters, starting from close friends and enemies to a random drunk in a bar. For this role-plays I intend on creating many characters that follow along the story and are quite solid so to say, and I will expect you to do the same. On a side note here, you can control my side character and even nudge my main character if there's need. I won't do the same unless I am allowed to and if you plan on doing it, please do ask first.

• I'm a sucker for romance.

*I find slice of life type of role-plays boring, so excuse me, but right now I am not really in mood for those. No mother/son sister/brother etc pairings will get my attention.

*I play only females in FxM pairing! But when it comes to side characters, I have no problem playing as a male.

*First impressions are very important to me. Write something out of lines of 'Wanna RP?" and I am likely not to respond. Tell me something about yourself or the idea you want to do. Please!

*This is not as important, but I do like including pictures in the play and character sheets (Face claims, if that's what you prefer.) I strongly lean towards realistic or well drawn characters. Please don't give me slutty looking anime. Please, that will just turn me off and nothing will work. If we go for drawing, which I don't mind at all then let's stick to something beautifully drawn.

Wow...that turned out long. Anyway, let's get to the fun part! Feel free to come to me with your own ideas as well!

Pairings!!!
Owner of a night club with sinister secrets x FBI agent
*Mafia boss x enemy assassin
*Killer x Detective
CEO x Spy
*Bodyguard x Client

*Bounty hunter x The hunted
*Veteran x ....(Haven't come up with this one. I just like the idea of soldier / veteran facing let's say a criminal)
*Master thief x FBI agent
*Stripper x Agent
*Lawyer x Criminal
*Cheating wife - husband

Plot 1.

~Morello Family~

Muse A has it tough in life. Each day is spent as a fight for survival, quite literally. In order to earn enough money for things like food Muse A is forced to attend street fights. Over the years Muse A had gotten quite good and that catches the eye of Morello family, Italian mafia. The boss had taken liking in Muse A's skill and personality and sees them as fit for a challenging yet rewarding job. One faithful night, Muse A is approached by members of Morello family and is offered to become a body guard of the only child of Italian mafia's boss. It's an offer hard to refuse, specially when asked to...politely.

Muse B is the said child of Morello family and the only hire of the empire. Being a loved child and coming from a powerful family, Muse B hasn't been denied of anything , except for one thing - choice. Muse B has never wanted to become the next boss of Italian mafia nor marry their cousin form DiCenzo family as they're supposed to. With that being said, Muse B has their mind set on running. Except, the task becomes much harder when Muse A arrives at Morello mansion and becomes Muse B's bodyguard.

With their drastically different personalities, it quickly becomes clear that the two cannot stand each other, but neither have much choice. If Muse A let's Muse B run off, their life will be in great danger. In between mix of their constant fights, Muse B's engagement and dangers proposed by other illegal organizations, feelings bloom, ones that shouldn't exist in the first place as one of the rules forbid Muse A to fall in love with Muse B and touch them unless it's necessary to save their life.

Plot 2
~Thief in Disguise ~

Muse A is the most wanted artwork thief in the whole country, known in underworld and in lines of police as someone who no one has ever seen and would never capture. Muse A likes adventures, nerve tickling challenges that would make one's hair stand at the end, therefor they accept a mission that would turn Muse A's life upside down. They have to find a painting that is hidden in FBI headquarters for a reason unknown to anyone but few agents. Not knowing where to begin the search Muse A enters FBI recruiting program for a time being until painting would be found.

Muse B is one of top agents that after a tragedy on a mission is put off field and has to train the new recruits for a while. Muse A's and B's personalities could only be described as something completely opposite of each other which leads straight to one conflict to another. As their relationship progresses over time many nasty secrets from both of their pasts begun to emerge along with Muse A's little secret.

Plot 3
~Demons and Angels~

Marriage has always been a curse to Muse A as a Boss of Russian mafia. Along with the death of their wife, all good in life had been ripped away from them. With heart as cold as ice and temper most feared, Muse A ruthlessly rule over their empire, not allowing anyone close enough to see the broken man inside.

Muse A's life takes an unexpected turn as a marriage proposal comes their way, one foolish to refuse as it would grand peace between two families long at war. In need for hire and encouraged by trusted men, Muse A agrees the arranged marriage to Muse B, someone younger and full of life.

Will Muse B be capable of bringing life back in Muse A's heart when there's still a shadow of their past lover lingering around? How this marriage between people so different work when the peace is as brittle as glass?

Plot 4
~Fireflies~

-Originally Futuristic, however can be played in our times as well with a couple of changes-

When the global warming finally hit it's peak and all the ice melted, nearly 70% of dry land disappeared under water. The level of crime grew to the point where police couldn't do anything about it and the system crumbled. Now whats left from dry lands and biggest cities is ruled by gangs who fight for new territories. Fireflies is one of biggest gangs, it's leader known for cruelness and cunning ways to gain more power.

Muse A is a runaway, trying to escape from the previous gang she was part of and find a peaceful place to live in. Things don't go quite as Muse A was hoping when her pursuers catch up and she is forced to trespass on Fireflies territory. Not before long Muse A is captured and brought to the leader of Fireflies, Muse B.

Strangely enough Muse B doesn't kill Muse A, but instead involves her into a game. If Muse A can escape in one month the she is free to leave without being followed. However is Muse A fails to do so, she has to stay with Muse B for forever.

Plot 6.
~Undercover mission~

High school doesn't seem like the right place for mafia at the first glance, but it turns out to be the perfect cover. Blood chilling things occur in the small town ran by Irish mafia in North America. No one would even come to think a high school teacher could be anything more than that. Certainly it wouldn't cross anyone's mind what dark secrets Muse A hides. At least not until one of members of make a mistake that peeks the interest of FBI.

Muse B is sent to find out the truth about the organized crime in the small city, disguised as a high school student. With many secrets to unfold behind both of their masks, forbidden feelings bloom, even more so than either of them could imagine.

Plot 7

-Kiss of Revenge-

Some years ago Muse A's mother died during a heart surgery. It turned out to be a doctors mistake and hospital covered it up not to ruin their reputation. All the data about the failed operation that was performed by the director himself was hidden and all the personnel threatened not to say a word if they didn't want to loose their jobs and be accused about defamation.
Muse A swore revenge and some years after the surgery she started to work for the same hospital in order to destroy it's reputation and director himself. To do that Muse A had to find the hidden data and get close to the director's family. Her aim is to seduce Muse B who is director's son and with time take over his position as head of the cardio department and to fulfill her revenge. However things don't go easy as Muse B isn't easily fooled and is known for his arrogance and coldness, making him a man of quite a reputation around the hospital along the lines of being the reason of heartbreak for many women.

Plot 8
- OH SHIT!-

Muse A is a wild card. Their life consists of a constant struggle and trouble. Working in a night club and being completely broke, Muse A sees only one way to fill their stomach - pickpocket. They're quick on their feet and pretty much born to make reckless decisions. That is until Muse A is nearly ran over by Muse B's expensive car, and goes one step too far....

Muse B is everything Muse A isn't. Rich, successful and capable of things most would frown upon. They're a CEO of a well known company and runs it with an iron fist. Muse B is a person with too many dark secrets to count, certainly someone you should be careful of.
Little does Muse A know of all of that when they happily take off with Muse B's wallet, marking the stat of their new life. Muse B takes interest in the spirited youngster, seeing them fit for their personal assistant's position.
To Muse A's shock, there's no getting away from Muse B, and unless they want to end up in jail, they have to take the proposal to work for the demanding CEO.
The big question is, what will Muse A do when all Muse B's dark secrets begun to seep through?

Last edited:
Hello there, if plot 6 is still available I'd love to do that with you. I can shoot you a PM if you'd like to discuss plotting and what not further.

hello. I am interested plot 1, plot 3 and plot 4 and plot. They all sounds so unique, I don't know which I would prefer to do. I hope you are willing to give me a chance.Should I pm you?​

I cannot message you directly just yet, but I would very much like to further discuss these plots with you, and will be most grateful if you could so kindly pm me for that.

Hey, I would love to chat with you about Plot Three! That sounds really interesting and I can tell that we have a similar writing style based just on your post here. Still new so I can't PM you yet, would you mind messaging me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back