• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Madruga's Roleplay Collection

Roleplay Search

Madruga

Time Traveler

1db0d8a2398ec2b70d0b8bfba51cdc8a.png

Hey there!

My name is Madruga, but you can call me anything that you'd like. I'm twenty-one, American, and living near Atlantic City with my old man. I learned to Roleplay at eleven years old and have stuck with the hobby since. As I was taught to Roleplay through Chatango, I have a preference for writing through IMs (especially Discord) though I'm looking to write on these forums as well. While Roleplaying dominates most of my time, I'm currently looking for a job and have other hobbies as well. Among those hobbies is playing video games, napping, and chatting with my many online friends. I am currently in a long distance relationship with a wonderful girlfriend (who is also a Roleplayer) and I am very invested in the online sleuthing community as well. I think that's about it for me, but feel free to ask any question that you might have!

• Availability and Frequency • Please be aware that my writing speed may be hindered by a variety of factors including real life. If you want constant responses, then I'm not the partner for you.
    • In terms of posting speed, you can expect anywhere from several posts a week to one per month. I will keep my partner(s) updated if it'll be any longer.
    • I welcome occasional pokes and reminders to respond. I am also open to OOC communication and plotting during "downtime".
    • At the moment, my schedule is extremely sporadic and I cannot promise when or if I'll be online everyday.
    • If we are using Discord, then my responses will be much more timely.
    Skill • I'll write anywhere from a single sentence to multiple paragraphs. Generally speaking, I aim to match my partner's writing length.
    • I only use art, anime imagery, or written descriptions for the physical appearances of my characters. This is not negotiable.
    • I'm terrible at writing romance, but I don't mind it appearing in my Roleplays! I'm comfortable writing FxM, FxF, and MxM.
    • I have been Roleplaying for almost ten years now and have written on multiple platforms (ex: Discord, Tumblr, etc).
    • I tend to play male characters, but I am flexible to play female, transgender, and androgynous characters as well.
    • I prefer to double and have more than one Muse at a time. I can and will also settle for using NPCs instead.
    • I tend to write in third person perspective, but I am flexible to write in first person as well.
    • I would prefer to not write a character sheet, but I will be happy to do so if requested.
    Limitations • Slice of life bores me and I have little interest in writing it. This mostly includes high school, college, and campground plots. There are some exceptions, however.
    • In terms of romance, I will not be writing any abusive or illegal relationships. Historically forbidden romances, however, are completely welcome.
    • I will not tolerate any form of godmodding, metagaming, or the act of forcing romance onto my characters.
    • There is no room for Gary Stus, Mary Sues, or otherwise boring characters in my Roleplays.
    • I have no interest in writing futanari or anthropomorphic characters. Sorry!
    • I'll drop any partner that constantly pesters me for a response.
    • We can discuss further discuss triggers or squicks together.
    • I will not write any smut or ERP ever. This is not negotiable.
    Communication • Partners will be notified if I become disinterested with the Roleplay and I expect the same courtesy in return.
    • I love to plot and discuss with my Roleplay partners! Friendships are also always a welcome bonus.
    • I am willing to hand out my Discord to any partner that asks. My inbox will also always be open.
    • I consider myself to be an "aggressive" Roleplayer, but I am willing to act passively as well.
    • In the case of a hiatus (or semi-hiatus), all partners will be notified via PMs or Discord.
    Seeking • An individual that is interested in what we are writing and able to bring fresh ideas to the table.
    • This isn't required, but I would prefer to have a partner that enjoys OOC chatter and plotting.
    • Someone who is willing to deal with my sluggish responses without much complaint.
    • Someone with relatively decent grammar and who does not Roleplay in script.
    • Partners of any writing level, age, and/or gender identity are all welcome.

eb9eb02c0fc4834f7165050a93a619b5.png

alien invasions • aliens • androids • angst • anime • apocalypse • AUs • civil war • conspiracy theories • creepy aesthetics • dimension hopping • disabilities • diseases • drama • dystopian • exploration • fictional racism • fictional slavery • folklore • forbidden romance • futuristic technology • history • horror • hurt/comfort • LGBTQA+ • Lovecraft • mental illnesses • mental institutes • multiverses • mythology • nuclear warfare • oppression • political tension • social tension • supernatural • survival • time travel • tragedy • warfare • wild west

Last edited:
Hey! I'm definitely interested in RPing! As far as plots go, I'm very much a fan of ones that feature dimension hopping, exploration of interesting and surreal locations, survival, and just weird happenings in general. I'm also really about building a collaborative world for us to later explore and expand/refine as we progress. Just let me know if you're down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back