• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Madoka Magica!! Niche fandoms! (will be updated frequently. READ FIRST POST)

Kurotsuki

One body, many minds
This thread will be updated whenever I enter a new fandom, regain interest in a fandom I was already in, or just randomly want to write in a particular world. Always open from the latest update. That means the most recent fandom listed is open for new partners/inquiries, but not necessarily the ones before it. However feel free to ask.

You must read through the replies to this thread to find the prompts! Their titles will be in bold and should jump out at you so just skim over the replies!

Info/rules;
  • Age doesn't matter but maturity does. My rps often deal with mature topics such as mental illness, violence, self-destructive behavior, and death.
    • LGBTQ+ characters and participants are welcome here. No homophobia, transphobia, racism, etc unless it is in character and a vital part of the character, and even then it should be kept to a minimum.
  • OCs are allowed unless I explicitly state otherwise.
    • Additionally, your OCs may have supernatural/magical abilities within the limitations of their character and universe. (Physically weak characters can't wield immense physical power, fire elemental characters shouldn't be able to control water, elves shouldn't have the same abilities as dwarves or other races, etc)
  • These will usually be AUs or UAs (alternate or altered universes).
    • Timeskips will be implemented when needed, and canon scenes will often not be reenacted if nothing significant has changed.
  • General respect/rp rules always apply. I will not restrict the use of foul language in or out of character, but if you're gonna drop the F-bomb or something like that please censor it. The exception is racial, sexist, homophobic, etc slurs, which are not allowed under any circumstances.
    • "Karen", "boomer", etc does not count as a slur no matter what the Karens and boomers say.
  • Must be active. 2+ replies per day is the MINIMUM. I am in the central standard time zone (USA, state of good ol' Texas, however I do not act like a stereotypical Texan). I will tell the time using a 24-hour clock instead of the american 12-hour system because I can count past 12.
    • Post length should be at least 1 paragraph although my average is 2-3 short paragraphs. No one-liners, ever.
    • Please use the best grammar and spelling you can while rping in-character. In OOC conversations you can write/speak however you want
I may add more rules later as needed but those are the basics! See the following post for the first fandom prompt and OC I'd like to use!

Last edited:
Current craving; Skylanders Academy (AU)

Requirements: Must have watched the Skylanders Academy show that is available in its entirety on Netflix, OR have sufficient knowledge of the world, characters, and plot. Must understand the Skylanders universe.

Characters: Doubling is required.
I will play my OC primarily. I will double up depending on who my partner wishes to play. Ideally my partner would play multiple of the following; an OC, Stealth Elf, Spyro, Eon, Kaos. Any of these essential characters my partner is unable to play, I will take over.

The AU: Nothing much changes until the events of season 3, besides OCs being added in at some point. Specifically the ending of season 3.
Kaos' plans to destroy the Core of Light are foiled, but he does not discover his true relationship to Eon. Strykore remains a powerful threat, as do Kaos and the Doom Raiders, all working separately. Kaossandra is an ally of the Skylanders and Spyro was cured of the darkness as normal. Spyro does not leave the academy.

The general storyline:
After the Core of Light is saved and everything begins to go back to normal, a new student appears at the academy. This student is well-liked by their fellow cadets but the main group (Stealth Elf, Spyro, Jet Vac, Pop Fizz, Eruptor, and ofc Eon) are distrustful of them. Said group is forced to be the mentors of this new student (as well as any other cadet OCs) by Eon in hopes of keeping an eye on them and helping them learn to use their abilities for good. But it turns out their suspicions were correct.

My OC; The aforementioned new student. See posts below for CS.

DM me to ask about a rp!

Last edited:
I'm going to add a CS here in hopes that someone will actually read this, like my OC, and want to rp. It's unlikely but let's give it a shot.

Skylanders Academy OC
Name: Steele
Nickname: Steel Elf
Sex: F
Age: 1 year younger than Stealth Elf, depends on the relative ages of other characters
Race: Elf
Appearance description: Use Stealth Elf as a starting point when imagining Steele, making these alterations; granite grey skin, inky purple eyes, hair the colour and sheen of obsidian styled in a short ponytail, clothes coloured black and deep purple with silver skull broach, silver belt chains, and two studded bracelets. Note that she does not look like the typical Earth elemental, but rather one of the Magic or Undead element or an agent of darkness.

Element: Earth
Elemental powers: Geokinesis (ability to shape and manipulate earth), camouflaging at will and instantly
Learned/physical abilities: Stealth, agility, swiftness, close combat with various weapons

Alignment: Neutral Evil
Personality: Only really cares about herself and is manipulative, but a good liar. A master of deception with motives unknown. She works for no one and with no one, but commits acts of evil for her own fulfillment or when she deems it necessary. Pride to rival Spyro's but maintains a ruse of innocence far longer than she should be able to. She has been corrupted by darkness, and it is the Skylanders' job to find out why and help her become a better person if possible.
Backstory: An orphan who was raised in part by someone the likes of Kaossandra, she was a troublemaker from a young age. With that guardian now gone, she joins the academy's ranks as a temporary solution while she attempts to find a new mentor or home. Not much else is known about her past.

Current Craving; Among Us (original plots, multiple OCs) (experimental)

Please forgive the formatting I'm on mobile. Might fix it later

I know. A 1x1 Among Us rp? Shouldn't it be a group? Yeah, it really should. But I can't stand group rps (Im on the autism spectrum, and cant focus on so many things at once), so we'll just have to double up. The number of characters depends on how many impostors there are.

Requirements: You play and/or understand Among Us and all its mechanics.

Characters: Multiple characters is required, the minimum most likely being 3-4. All ocs.
I will primarily play as Pink. That colour is claimed. The crewmates and impostor roles will be decided pre-rp with my partner.

The story: Since there isnt much story in Among Us other than theres an impostor killing crewmates, we'll have to figure out our own story and motives for the impostor(s).

Setting: The Skeld only. No other maps (Mira HQ or Polus are out of the question simply because I have literally never played on those maps... yeah sorry)

DM me to ask about a rp. The previous fandom listed is still open.

Current craving; Doki-Doki Literature Club (AU/UA) (OCs welcome) (Doubling required) (Heavy dark themes)

Requirements; must have played DDLC or watched a playthrough through the end of act 2, have an understanding of how the game works, and be able to play multiple characters in both their original and altered act 2 personalities.

The story; The player had already completed acts 1 and 2 of DDLC before deciding to start over. A glitch in the system caused a new .char file to surface, a discarded Doki who was never able to be fully erased, as she was originally written in as far as act 2. Yuri, Natsuki, and Sayori would have memories of her as if she was always there, but Monika would know something was wrong, being self-aware and all. The game continues mostly as normal, with the presence of this strange new character...

Characters; Doubling is required. OCs are allowed. I would like my partner to play Yuri, Sayori, and the MC. However this is negotiable and characters will be settled pre-rp.
I am able to play Natsuki and Monika confidently. I will also be playing an OC.

My OC; She is a glitched character that isn't meant to be present in the game at all. Choosing to interact with her is impossible in most instances, as her option would glitch out and revert back to Monika. For this reason her route is unachievable, and she begins to stray from her programming, gaining a sort of sentience but not being aware she's in a game. Believing MC is purposely avoiding her, and that Monika's attitude towards her means she isn't welcome in the club, once act 2 arrives she is eager to reach her 'end'/death. But, she was never given an ending sequence, meaning it's impossible for her to truly die or be deleted.

Setting; Beginning of act 1.

All previous fandoms listed are still open. Please PM me to ask about a rp.

Current craving; Puella Magi Madoka Magicka (AU/UA) (OC oriented) (Heavy dark themes)

Requirements; Must have watched either PMMM's 3 movies or the tv series. Having read the manga would be a bonus but it will be based on the anime. The side story (Magia Record) does not matter here.

The story; In yet another reset of the timeline, preceding Madoka-kami/Madokami (Madoka's final wish turning her into a god), a new girl appears. A strange anomaly that never appeared before, she isn't supposed to exist. Yet she does. After the girl's appearance, the events completely diverge from previous timelines...

Characters; Doubling is required. OCs are allowed in addition to required characters. You MUST take at least 2 of the following characters: Madoka Kaname, Sayaka Miki, Akemi Homura, Kyoko Sakura, Kyubey.

I am able to play any of the remaining ones, aka whoever you do not want to play. I will be primarily playing an OC.

My OC; the aforementioned anomaly.

Possible ships; Madoka x Akemi, Madoka x Sayaka, Sayaka x Kyoko, Kyoko x [anomaly OC], OC x OC

PM me for more details or to ask about a rp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back