• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Madoka Magica: Matsuyama Mystery (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Is everyone still interested in this? I know this is a busy time but it seems a bit too inactive.

I think this is as good a time as any to ask.

Do you plan for the gang facing Walpurgis (I won't assume they'll win for sure) to be the ending point?

It's the main thing we've been building up to.

I think this is as good a time as any to ask.

Do you plan for the gang facing Walpurgis (I won't assume they'll win for sure) to be the ending point?

It's the main thing we've been building up to.
Well it's the last thing I had planned. Of course, I thought that even if we got past that it could continue afterward if everyone wanted (unlikely now, sadly.) I was thinking that an actual finale would be the girls all duke it out for one reason or another, but that's just an idea and I have not fleshed it out at all.

at this point not sure they would they would need a new reason to fight each other given no secrets are being kept

Well, it seems it's finally over. It was a very good run while it lasted, but I don't think it can go on anymore. The sad part is this is RIGHT before the big final boss. It was nice playing with you all.

I was just checking on the OOC to see if there was anything I missed.

And this was the RP I participated in that managed to go on the longest since last year.

Well,if no one else responds,at least the group solved the "mystery",even if not what came after.

Really? The only person who hasn't responded yet is GrieveWriter GrieveWriter then.

In that case, how would you all like to end this? Try to continue as normal and fit in a few more character interactions or should we skip to the fight with Walpurgis? I'm good with any continuation seeing I was resigned to this RP's death yesterday.

I wasn't necessarily ready for a big fight scene,even.

IF a majority is interested in wrapping things up,we could have a scene or two more before the final battle,or even skip ahead to the aftermath.

That's what I think,anyway.

I wasn't necessarily ready for a big fight scene,even.

IF a majority is interested in wrapping things up,we could have a scene or two more before the final battle,or even skip ahead to the aftermath.

That's what I think,anyway.
I didn't think about that. We could just skip the fight entirely and just have the before, some key moments maybe, and after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back