• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Madoka Magica: Matsuyama Mystery (IC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
tumblr_f8187ec763d7433f0a8e5b20cc1a058a_10f7708b_1280.jpgHina Kanako
Interaction/Mention: Dolches Dolches Karcen Karcen

Hina made good on her words, absolutely refusing to even glance in the Quest-Giver's direction for most of her words. Still tapping away as if she couldn't be bothered, Hina continued her messaging even through the homeless girl's awakening. The creature had the gall to label it a Magical girl, but Hina would not allow it to be known as anything other than it appeared. Laying in a filthy alley wearing the attire that only a garbage can could offer was meant for the homeless and orphaned alone, and such the child would be known as.

She made a point to only glance in the Quest-Giver's direction the second it bothered to heed her advice and change from its humiliating form into something more amicable to Hina's eyes. To her pleasure, it actually looked like something she could take seriously, and she almost cracked a smile before recognizing how droll the new form it had settled upon was. To that end, she looked it over whilst finally lowering her phone, tapping a finger against her lip as she mused.

"Hmm, certainly a step up from that deplorable figure you chose last time." she mentioned before waving a hand in the Quest-Giver's direction "If your bangs weren't fit for that of a commoner I'd rate you higher, though I suppose its a step above that riff-raff there."

The homeless girl had been awoken by the creatures, supposedly the filthy things were hers instead of a witch's. In Hina's mind that just meant she had no excuse.

"Honestly, she'd probably be better off homeless if her family cares so little as to let her out with that grimy appearance." Hina waved her off "However, if she's so mundane as to entertain the company of such fetid beasts then perhaps she's a lost cause either way."

Hina shook her head, typed a quick message before turning her attention back to the Quest-Giver, "If this event is of such import then you'd best tell me before I tire of gifting you my time. Fulfilling my end of the deal we made requires a stringent management of time that doesn't condone extended distractions, so speak and speak clearly so we can be done with this."

anime-anime-girls-red-eyes-black-hair-wallpaper-preview.jpg
Azamuku "Aza" Aikyo
mentions: Dolches Dolches GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

" If your family has the same attitude as you it is no wonder they needed you to sell yourself to not go out of business " Aza sighed for such an arrogant girl her family had been so very close to the poorhouse attacked others for being in. Aza in truth looked down on Hina some more than she had the others this girl was playing the game of being mightier than the others so Aza would play that game as well " Really to call the being that saved you from the slums yourself a detestable being well maybe we should rethink the terms of the contract " Aza teased there was no way they were going to change the contract it was permanent at least as permanent as any wish ever was.

" As for the event, that's because i am running it not Kyubey thus he has no real part in informing you girls in it " Aza explained and that much was true Kyubey had washed his paws of direct involvement Aza was doing this on her own and he wasn't about to go telling others about it. " So you are free to go with Kyubey and well you will take part in the event unless you want your business to fail as the city dies and your wish only applies in the city as per your wording so no city no business but yet you will still have to hunt wishes. Also you will get no reward " Aza continued this was all obvious to her and to those who knew how Kyubey worked and granted wishes based very much on wording. " So just how valuable is your time? Is it to valuable to show politeness? To valuable to understand an opportunity? Perhaps if you ask rather than demand you will learn more and earn more." This was a challenge many in fact and a power play she would dance to Aza's tune well enough even if she rejected the offer.

"I'll show up." Nozomi muttered dryly. "Heroic types like you have got it pretty much in the bag, right?" But that wouldn't be fully honest on her part. She wasn't worried. She was afraid, terrified, even. The magical girls in anime faced all kinds of trouble in their battles, and in their mundane life. But their friends always had their back...Nozomi wasn't sure she really had anyone. When she made the contract, she wanted her wish to be granted, for a mother that wouldn't feel burdened, a mother that would not look at her with pity and shame. But deep down, there was a part of her that just wanted to be helpful. To have people appreciate what she did again.

"You know...I think I'll have a green tea." She nodded towards the cashier.

"And you..." Nozomi shook her head slowly at Ciel. "I was going to check in on Agotta too." She clasped her hands, rubbing her palms nervously together. "So, this is what they do." She couldn't get over her contempt for the Kyubeys. "Even kids like her aren't spared if they're desperate enough to make a wish..."

"Why are you here, anyway?" Nozomi exhaled. Her drink couldn't arrive soon enough. "Here as in, Matsuyama. Does Aza mean that much to you? Don't you have other friends back in Masaki? If you wanted to fight Walpurgis...you could just wait there with them." Of course, it had already been confirmed by everyone in the know that Walpurgis was headed straight to Matsuyama. For it to reach Masaki...that would have meant that Nozomi and everyone else here would have to fail first, horribly and irrevocably.

Dolches Dolches

Kousaka_Honoka_ALL_STARS.pngCiel smiled at Nozomi. "Well I sure hope so. Matsuyama vanishes in a cloud of dust and debris if we don't." She said. Apparently the sad kid's name was Agotta. "I know, right? The kyubey really like verbal agreements despite being obsessed with contracts. Although, if they wrote things down then nobody would agree to become magical girls except the most poor and destitute of girls." She thought a bit harder. "Then that'd bring a whole load of other problems, y'know? What would they wish for? Money, most likely. How do the kyubey give them that money? Take it from others. That would create more eligible candidates in the future. They'd be constantly forcing more and more people into situations where they'd take the offer; they'd be farming us like cattle." She thought aloud. "Of course with the system they have now, it's just random who they pick, and situations where one girl's wish directly contributes to another's are rare. The kyubey are actually very smart, despite the fact they look like a toy you'd see attached to a purse." Her udon had arrived and she let Nozomi talk while she stuffed her face with noodles. She thought a bit. "Aza does mean a lot to me. She was one of my first allies as a magical girl, and she took me under her wing despite also being new at the time. We had a troupe back in the day, but... It split up rather quickly. We were all together for about a month or so? I can't remember. Well, anyways, Aza gave us the big info dump. One of my old friends didn't like it, attacked me in a frenzy. We fought, and I killed her." She paused a bit to take a sip of her soda. "Yes, I've killed a magical girl. In self-defense, of course. It gives the type of feeling that you don't feel until the day, maybe the week, after it happens. I still feel bad about it, somewhat, but I do my best to ignore it. Last week or so, I believe, Aza had to hunt down another of our troupe's members at the behest of Kyubey. I can't imagine how she felt. I know I dealt with mine better emotionally, but Aza... She had to go track her down, and consciously make an effort to assault her. I at least get to think 'Hey, it's not my fault. She attacked me, I was just defending myself. I was protecting my own life.', but Aza doesn't get that luxury." She paused to get another few bites of Udon.

"This kind of talk probably isn't the best for you mentally, huh? Sorry, but I got a bit carried away. Back to what you said, I'm here instead of in Masaki for reasons other than just all that stuff about Aza. While I have some friends back there, I don't want them or my family involved in all this. Being here gives a lot of advantages over being there for when Walpurgistanzen arrives. For one thing, no matter what, I don't have to worry about them as much. If we win, then there's no need to worry about anything happening to them. If we lose, I'm dead, and cannot worry. If I were to fight alongside them, I'd be more concerned with protecting them and making sure they don't get injured or die or something than I'd be focused on doing my damn job. No offense, Nozomi, but you and all the Matsuyama girls... Let's just say I'd be done mourning after about a day. Don't get me wrong, you all seem like good people, but I barely know any of you. This is the actual first time I've spoken to you. Despite all this shit I dumped on you, I wouldn't put protecting you higher than killing Walpurgistanzen on my to-do list." She grabbed her chop-sticks and grabbed for more noodles, only now realizing she had eaten them all. "Damn, my appetite is growing a bit. I'm gonna get fat at this rate." She flagged an employee down and ordered Miso soup. "I hate to say that and possibly put a damper on this conversation, but I think you feel the same way about me and Aza, and that's perfectly fine. You don't have to like Aza, or me if what I've said hurt you. You just have to tolerate us until Walpurgistanzen is dead, and then if we ever cross paths." Ciel drank the rest of her ramune as a bowl of miso soup was given to her. She got a spoonful, sipped a bit, then put it back in the bowl and blew on it. "I'm getting off track again. If I were to fight in Masaki I'd be too worried about protecting things to deal with the witch. My favorite shop, my favorite theater, you know what I mean. Hell, for the sake of my home, I'd probably try to fight the witch head-on and die like a fool." She picked the spoon up again, blew on it, and then drank the spoonful of soup. "Well, sorry about all that, just had a lot on my mind. Do you have anything you want to get off your chest? I don't care enough to use any of this against you, and Aza probably already knows."

Interactions:
Nellancholy Nellancholy

21717e16b09bc91288e143335d018eb2.jpegThe new girl continued being incredibly rude, and Aza was speaking gibberish she had only previously heard from Digimon. Flask girl called her homeless, and Agotta raised an eyebrow. "Why did you wish for scented smoke? Do you not bathe?" She retorted back, then felt a little shocked. That was definitely Anri, and not her. Whenever they'd get teased at school, Anri was as quick with words as she was with finger guns, and stood up for the both of them. While it helped her confirm that her friend really did live on in her, she didn't want to escalate the situation. Apologizing would probably further offend this girl, so she decided against that. Aza certainly didn't have such worries, as her retort was what could only be a personal attack on this new girl. Agotta was amazed that she'd go so far despite being someone with the emotional range of tumbleweed. "Well, before you two get at each other's throats like coyotes, lemme just tell you what she's hinting at. In a week from now, a big witch is going to descend onto Matsuyama. It's going to level the entire town and maybe the ones next to us if left unchecked. Aza mentioned something about a business? Your family's store would get wrecked by this witch, or worse yet, they might be killed. With every magical girl I know scared for their own families and livelihoods, we've decided to prepare to fight it off. I could try introducing you to Miss Nozomi and... No, actually, only her." She realized she never got anyone else's number. "You and her probably wouldn't get along too well, though. You'll probably say something mean and upset her, and then you two would never meet under good circumstances again." She glanced at Aza for a second, then focused back on Hina. "I could probably find Miss Komi and the rest, though."

Interactions:
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Karcen Karcen

"Didn't think you were the sentimental type." Nozomi's steaming green tea arrived in a glazed clay cup. Tentatively, she cupped both hands against it, the warmth spreading through her hands. On a better day, the heat might feel comforting, but now it felt almost intrusive, an unwelcome guest demanding her attention. "I've had to deal with too many of the type to charge headlong into things lately, not caring to protect themselves, let alone any friends." She scoffed, her face as far from a smile as she could possibly be. "But if that's your reason for coming here, I can't fault you for that. Like...magical girls are supposed to have matching costumes and work as a team and all that...but really we just seem to have been throwing ourselves at things and hoping it works out. This..."

Her hands adjusted around the cup, carefully bringing the almost-boiling liquid to her lips for a sip. Not moving to face Ciel, she set the cup down. "This. You...plan on doing this forever? A witch comes up, you smash it, repeat until you get smashed or your gem turns into a witch. And if neither of those happened...would you last forever? The universe doesn't even get to end because Kyubey doesn't want it to?" Magical girls seemed to be able to have ordinary lives. That's almost what they were doing right now. "I've read some bad contracts before...and this one's the worst by far. Like, if we could return these, or just throw them away..." She begrudgingly let go of the cup, taking out her soul gem and resting it on the table. "Someone would have done it already." If she was asked, of course she would prefer to be alive and not dead any time soon. But the idea of working for eternity under the Kyubeys didn't seem more appealing either.

Dolches Dolches

Kousaka_Honoka_ALL_STARS.pngCiel took another sip of her miso soup as Nozomi was talking. Ah, here was the big question. The one that magical girls- no, the one that humans always asked. What shall I do in the future? What shall you do in the future? What does the future hold in store for us? "Yes." Ciel agreed to Nozomi's seemingly rhetorical question, taking another sip of her soup before elaborating. "If I can keep this up forever, then I will. What other choice do we have? If you can work up the courage to lay down and die, to forfeit all ties you have to this world and your life, good on you. I can't, so I'll do my best to cling to all that I love until my arms leave me as well. We like to pretend that we've advanced far beyond any sort of primitive life, but nothing here has changed besides... The flavor. Humans have technological advancements to pull them out of their primitive lives. No longer do you or I have to hunt for our food." She took another sip of soup, as if to make an example. "However, that's just humans. Tell me, when's the last time you saw a grief seed on the shelf of your local grocery store? Just like cavemen, we still have to hunt to sustain our lives." She put her spoon down in the soup, and turned her body to look at Nozomi. "We can't farm Witches. Europe was so prosperous and developed in medieval times compared to, let's say Africa, because their wildlife was easier to work with. You can tame a horse, but not a zebra or a witch. For that reason, we'll be forced to hunt until we run out of magical energy and 'starve'. But hey, at least we have all of our modern comforts, right? We won't starve in a human sense, and we'll never lack for a comfortable place to sleep. I'd hate to be one of the first magical girls. Doing all of this shit... On top of having to get food and water... Not knowing if you'll be sleeping in the same place tomorrow night... It must've been terrible. Maybe magical girls in the future are looking back at us now, thinking the same thing. It's a matter of perspective, I guess." She took a rather sizable gulp of her soup. It was delicious, but it was for that reason that she was eating it quickly. It was going to go cold at this rate.

She looked at Nozomi's soul gem. "You're a bit quick to trust, huh? So am I." She mused, then pulled her own out. She sat her metallic grey gem next to the red one. "Aza explained the whole thing about these being our real bodies now, right?" She asked. "It's so weird to think that, hey, I'm not in here anymore." She gestured to herself. "I'm in there." She pointed to her gem. "Picking it up and chucking it as far as I possibly can would be tantamount to throwing myself off the roof of a very tall building. If we forget it at home on the way to school or something, then we're kinda screwed, huh? I remember doing that exact thing while I was starting out. Thankfully, Aza was taking a more involved stance with us than she is you guys, so she teleported it to me and then gave me a really long lecture before I walked out of range." She picked her gem up again, and began staring at it. "I know it must feel strange to think that your life can go on after now, but it does. A week after I killed Shanty, I thought that I wouldn't be able to go on living. I killed someone. I'm a murderer now. Despite that, I'd only see myself every time I woke up and looked in the mirror. No matter what, whether you're in a fancy decorative rock or in your own body, you'll remain you. You'll change, of course, but you won't stop being you... Some days, it'll feel like it. Some days... You'll feel like you don't know yourself... But... You're never not going to be you." It sounded more like she was talking to herself, as she turned her soul gem around in her hands.

Interactions:
Nellancholy Nellancholy

Last edited:
tumblr_f8187ec763d7433f0a8e5b20cc1a058a_10f7708b_1280.jpgHina Kanako
Interaction/Mention: Dolches Dolches Karcen Karcen

"I'm not sure how you've done it, Kyubey," Hina shook her head the moment Aza dared give her a chance to respond, "You've somehow concocted a manifestation less tolerable than your ragdoll form."

Keeping up with both dealing with Kyubey's nonsense and her friend's growing fascination at the same time was becoming a trifle she could ill afford. So with a well worded send-off, she gave a brief explanation of needing to focus on the mission she was on to her friend before lowering her phone and massaging the bridge of her nose.

"Honestly, the improved aesthetics are almost insulting when paired with the rest of this performance." she grumbled to herself just as the child decided to jump in.

Hina had found her prior brief interruptions unworthy of consideration beforehand, but apparently she was eager to include herself in the mess of a conversation Kyubey's new failed form was trying to conduct. Somehow it had floundered to the point where the literal child was able to convey a message better, despite also suffering from the deficiency of not knowing which of her words held weight and which ones were wasting the oxygen of people who actually mattered.

But just as Hina was prepared to drag a hand along her own face at the embarrassment of a duo, the child said something that gave her pause. Narrowing her gaze suspiciously at the mere mention of Komi, she turned her confusion to Kyubey and practically gagged.

"You made that pink-sporting street whore a magical girl?" she rolled her eyes and glanced to the child again "If the bar's so low its no wonder grade-schoolers are running around with powers."

She shrugged before nodding to said grade-schooler, "You'd do well to wait until Kyubey approaches you with a more suitable form, child, this one appears incapable of properly following its directives and you're clearly absorbing its bad habits."

Eyes snapping back to her phone, she turned away from them before holding up two fingers as she repeated, "A Dangerous Witch of note draws closer to Matsuyama, all magical girls inside the city will be required to prepare and aid in slaying it. Two simple pieces of information and you both wind up wasting so much of my time with extraneous drivel."

Lowering her hands, Hina looked up to the sky, "Blonde Prostitutes and Grade-Schoolers running around with magic." she sighed

Hina supposed she shouldn't have been surprised, really. From the two brief exchanges she'd had with Kyubey prior to this one, practically the only thing it emphasized was the need for girls who make deals with it to hunt witches. Hina didn't understand why or how this system was in place and hardly had the mind to care given the obvious necessity of the deal, but she hadn't assumed that street filth like the Murasa girl could be given such an option.

Loud, wasteful sluts like Komi had no need of such power, and Hina could only hope one of the Witches or their familiars did the world a favor and got rid of her before her and her ghastly tendencies were allowed to garner anymore undue fame than she already had. Hina had known there would be unsightly conditions to being a Magical Girl, but the unimpressive stock of peers in the profession was undoubtedly the worst so far.

"If this kind of piss poor stock is what's the standard around here, suppose I'll have to redouble my training efforts in order to pick up their slack." Hina waved a finger through the air as she walked off "Some things truly never change, I suppose."

Azamuku "Aza" Aikyo

Aza was now tired of this girl and accessing some of the magical girl powers she gave herself the power of electricty and pointed at the cellphone shooting a bolt of minature lighting frying the device in and instant.

" I can not wait to see you turn into a witch Hina Kanako" Aza said not even trying to hide anything she wasn't going to deal with someone unable to see a veiled threat or understand an offer for a second wish put before her.

Aza then turned to Agotta as Hina left, Aza really did hope the girl would just die or well during the event there might be friendly fire. " I do hate people with an inflated sense of ego " Aza sighed already planning her own ways at getting back to Hina for the annoyance she had caused. There were plenty of girls out there another could be found. " This is why her business needed a wish to stay open" Aza said getting an evil idea wording was so very important in wishes and while Kyubey had not issues with weathering such insults Aza had always been one for getting even when the insult was grievous enough.

" That girl has really put me in a very bad mood" Aza sighed she had only used game terminology because Hina even had otherwise she would have told her in much simpler terms and now she had a headache. " Anyways you have been keeping busy and seem to be stronger how did that happen?" Aza asked plotting her vengeance against Hina after all nothing in the rules said a magical girl, couldn't attack a normal girl, or well there were no rules on that.

Coming from a stranger, those typical "keep moving, life goes on" platitudes would sound just like...platitudes. Someone who had no idea what you were going through trying to tell you how to get out. Ciel was barely more than a stranger, but in the most striking, urgent way, they were both in the same boat. "If only it were that easy, huh?" The idea of being able to buy grief seeds like replacing a battery was amusing to her. "I guess it's just like...zombies or something." Nozomi tilted her head slightly, rolling her eyes in a gesture that was still familiar to her. "There's not much left of the person left in a witch...so we have to fight them just because they'd hurt people otherwise. And all this fantasy kids aspire to, being a hero that fights monsters, is just part of a big universal generator run by...by aliens." The conversation would have seemed quite baffling to anyone listening in, but no one was.

The tea in her cup was cooling, and half finished. Knowing they were in on the same earth-shattering secret, irrevocably bound to the same duty, somehow made it easier to talk. It almost felt like those networking meetings she used to go to, but instead of adults three times her age (or more) trying to decide how they could make money off her likeness, it was someone...close to a peer. With that in mind..."What do you do? I mean...what did you do? You know, before you got started on all this." Any ideas of a "normal life" notwithstanding, magical girls didn't seem to have much to do other than cruise for their next fight and try to hold everything else together.

"Ever been into movies? Like...five, six years ago?"

Dolches Dolches

Kousaka_Honoka_ALL_STARS.pngCiel thought about it. "I did what any other girl my age did before I took a wish. I went to school, hung out with friends, and had a hobby to keep myself busy. My hobby was kendo. I was so interested in swords that when a Kyubey came along, I made my wish to know all about them. I'm one of the questionably lucky girls who gets to make their wish about whatever they want. I didn't have some big pressing issue that only a miracle could solve. I just really liked swords." She had finished her miso soup by now, and had half a bottle of ramune left. "I said questionably lucky, because now I have to live with the fact I traded my soul for all this knowledge that'd be entirely useless if the kyubey, say, gave me a club or something as a weapon." She finished off her ramune. "I don't know how witches feel, and I hope I never find out. For now, at least, I like to believe that the magical girls who've become witches would like for us to kill them. If I ever become a witch, I'd like to be killed. Becoming something I have no control over... The thought of it terrifies me. I mean, of course it does, but you know what I mean."

She thought for a second. "Eh, I went to the movies sometimes. I mostly went with friends. The only movies I was interested in was the medieval stuff, and most of that I usually had to find in stores. Why do you ask? You like movies or something?" She eyed their soul gems, just sitting on the counter. "We might wanna pick these up before we forget them here."

Interactions:
Nellancholy Nellancholy

21717e16b09bc91288e143335d018eb2.jpegThe new girl's attitude did not improve whatsoever. She seemed to begin fuming whenever Komi was mentioned, and slinging insults to her as if she had cooked a holiday meal with her mother. She was doing her best to ignore her abrasive personality. It was like talking to a slab of asbestos. "Yes, that's correct, but..." She was going to point out that all of Hina's wasted time was her own fault, but she refrained from dragging it out even longer. She was finding it very hard to keep shut as Hina spewed out blanket insults to everyone she knew and cared about. Aza, however, didn't care much for doing so, and as Hina was leaving, she struck her phone with a bolt of lightning. Agotta was stunned. Oh boy. If she notices, then this is going to go South very quick. She looked at Aza with some mixture of shock and anger. "Well, I saw Anri again. As some part of her abilities, she passed her magic on to me. It changed my outfit and gave me a gun." She overly simplified what happened, pointed to her new hot pink scarf, and pulled out the revolver. "Hunting witches has gotten easier... But really, I think we must both get going. When Miss... Whatever, comes back, she's going to be absolutely furious with you breaking her phone. And considering her temperament, she might attack." She only realized that the new girl didn't give her name after she started talking. "Miss Aza, I want you to know I have nothing against you, but if the two of you fight, I'll probably join her side so you don't murder her. Although she seems as friendly as a bull in a meat freezer, she's another magical girl that can fight that big witch."

Interactions:
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Karcen Karcen

"A single track mind, huh?" Considering what Aza said, it seemed like wishes had a tendency not quite to backfire, but to have...unforeseen consequences. Changing reality to one's desires tended to do that, perhaps. But if someone didn't really stake all that much on it to begin with... "You're right. Guess you are blessed. If only those things only recruited people like you, magical girls wouldn't be at each other's throats half the time."

Her cup was empty, and she felt a little...clearer, if not necessarily much better. Her hand moved back to her soul gem tentatively, making sure not to make any sudden moves. All her...life was in that thing now, like some kind of HP bar. If anyone meant her harm, they could just go for that...if they knew to, anyway. She wouldn't make it easy for them, that's for sure. The truth is that...she'd changed as a person, physically and mentally. Fundamentally. And she would have a lot of time to think about what that really meant.

"I guess you were the average level of movie goer then." Putting one earbud in, she tapped on her phone again, letting the screen reader do its work as she tried to narrow down what she was looking for.

"Here."

What played on the screen as she pulled out the earphone jack (keeping the volume low) was a clip from..."The Steel Princess and the Dragon of Mist", a film adapted from some fantasy novel several years ago. While the novel was popular enough to have an entire series, the film's theatrical release couldn't say the same.

In the clip, a younger Nozomi stood, clad in fantasy armor and a prop sword thrust into the dais before her. Her serious demeanor seemed barely different from the one she bore now, as she delivered her lines with dramatic music swelling.

"I swear on the crown that sits atop my brow and upon my kingdom...I shall avenge my father upon the dragon that took his life! The journey to its lair shall be long and toilsome, and only those with valor unyielding as this armor I wear and skill as sharp as this sword I bear will prevail alongside me as I take its head! Who will come forth?!"

As the crowd of extras dressed as rows of identical soldiers cheered, the Nozomi in the present day barely blushed or sweated.

"Maybe you should watch it if you haven't."

Dolches Dolches

Azamuku "Aza" Aikyo

Aza smirked a bit at the Agotta saying hina would be mad, no a girl like that would be furious at such a thing. Still it was funny how so many girls missed so much when it came to what Aza said and just how easy it was to get to those they cared about. Well Hina was out for rewards and would be fighting no matter what the other girls they would get something but not her. Aza also thought it was funny Agotta thought all it would take was 2 magical girls to kill her, Aza knew what she needed to protect and she didn't need to defend herself like they did.

" Her name is Hina Kanako i did say her name a few times" Really Agotta knew some of how incubators operated she really should learn to listen when they spoke and think of their words threats or praise could always have many meetings. " And I do have to agree pity she doesn't listen with me taking charge I am doing things differently" Aza sighed though her tone didn't fully sound like she wanted to avoid fighting Hina. In truth Aza did want to fight her to show just how far the gap between the two was , but well the witch was coming.

" Anyways if we are sticking together for now Shall we meet Nozomi she is with Ciel or Yao the gundam girl she is in a graveyard?" Aza casually asked wondering if Agotta would realize the girls were being watched and listened to even when they thought they were alone. " So where to?" Aza asked holding her hand out so she coudl teleport the both of them.

538190fdbc636bb151ab880ae76620f0222.jpgKomi Murasa
Interaction/Mention: Dolches Dolches Nellancholy Nellancholy

Liberation through action.

Concepts like it went right over Komi's head most of the time, but in the days since their fight with the monster girl, those words slowly found more and more place in her thoughts.

Komi had declared that she would spend all of her time fighting Witches to prep for the Big Witch, and even she was surprised by how thorough she was in following though on that. Beforehand she'd search for Witches in between her usual stunts, basically waiting to smell blood in the water. Now she was actively spending as much of her time as possible speeding all over Matsuyama punishing even the slightest hint of Witch or Familiar territory.

She was constant, fighting Familiars and Witches for as long as she could and only stopping to eat and pass out occasionally. As a result, her already rough appearance devolved day by day. Because she was trying to save up as much grief seeds as possible, any fight she had where she considered her injuries negligible would end with her just not healing herself. Despite her store of Grief seeds growing as a result, her attire and hair also became notably more messy.

Like today, where she'd only managed to take down groups of familiars that had been cropping up more often. She could shrug off the damage they'd put her through, and so by the time she finally got to her lunch break the rough state of her attire was on full display. She also hadn't slept since yesterday, but she'd just let herself pass out when it was too draining to endure. The more pressing matter was the heavy grumbling of her stomach. A morning spent fighting instead of enjoying breakfast would do that to anyone, but Komi was aiming to break her record for fights gotten into in one day. This would be the only time she'd get to spare for eating.

And she would make the most of it.

Pulling her bike to a stop beside the noodle shop, Komi stumbled off whilst waving for Fafnir to transform into its skateboard form. Catching the board in one hand, Komi staggered her way inside, brushing some loose strands of blonder hair out of her way before viewing the inside of the place and grinning at the sight of familiar faces.

"Oh hey," she said whilst pulling herself inside "looks like I'm not the only one who's need for munchies won out."

It was Aza's friend, Ciel, and Nozomi. They were hanging out out watching something together, pretty much looking like the typical teenage gal pals. Komi pulled herself up into a seat beside them before leaning heavily against the counter. When one of the servers came to ask if she was okay, she pulled out a list of items that she'd prepped beforehand and slid it his way. Though still blatantly disconcerted with her haggard appearance, the server took the list and read it before raising an eyebrow.

"Are you certain, miss?" he asked, only for Komi to wave a hand in his direction.

"I'm over here starving to death, brother, won't ya please fulfill a gal's last request?" she sighed before leaning against the counter "I can pay, same as always."

Shrugging, the Server walked off as Komi laid atop the counter and twisted her head to look towards Ciel and Nozomi.

"So how's the prep-work going for ya'll?" she gave a strained laugh "You better not be... letting me pull ahead too much!"

Kousaka_Honoka_ALL_STARS.png"People like me are one of the big prey groups of Kyubey, behind the impoverished and nearly dead, of course." She frowned a little bit at Nozomi's hypothetical proposition. "Well, we'd all be fighting over grief seeds when we test out the extent of our abilities. Hell, that's what I did for my first few months. I wasted so many grief seeds on unnecessary bullshit that you could probably kill Walpurgistanzen twice over with them. All the energy I wasted probably brought entropy a few years closer." She joked. She hoped she was joking, at least. Nozomi certainly didn't seem to be her type. What did a ninja have to do with movies? Did she specifically like movies about ninjas and was using this as a stepping stone? It looked as if she was going to show her answer instead of say it as she pulled her phone out of her pocket. Ciel watched her phone screen intently. Hey, she'd seen this movie when she was younger! "The Steel Princess? Why're you showing me-" She realized why. Her eyes widened, and darted between Nozomi's phone and her face.

"No way..." She was completely silent as the younger and more digital Nozomi made her speech. Her face was stoic and unflinching, but somehow emotionally nothing like the cold and unmoving face before her. "You're the actor behind the..." Ciel hadn't felt a shock like this in a long while. Her idol as a kid was standing in front of her, but the light in her eyes dimmed and burns all over, and they both shared the same bleak fate. Her mouth opened, but she didn't say anything. She had been completely and utterly shocked. If something like this happened in a fight, she'd be dead. "I..." She paused again to formulate her thoughts. "The claymore prop... Was it unwieldy?" Even hearing of Shinri's death hadn't hit her this hard. "I'd always... Ask my parents for a toy of it... When we went shopping. They never got me it... This... You were one of the things that shaped me... Thank you..." Ciel turned back to the counter, and just stared at the wood furniture. It seemed that Komi had come in at some point without her noticing. She glanced at Komi, only to see she looked incredibly disheveled. "It looks like someone's already fought Walpurgistanzen." She forced out. "What happened to you?" She was thinking of asking Nozomi for her autograph or something.

Interactions:
Nellancholy Nellancholy GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

21717e16b09bc91288e143335d018eb2.jpeg"Sorry, I wasn't paying much attention. I was focused on not matching... Uh..." She'd already forgotten Hina's name. "Her attitude." Aza suddenly proposed that they go drop on someone at a graveyard or Nozomi and someone named Ciel. For one thing, someone at a graveyard probably wants privacy, and for another thing she had better plans. "Well, actually, I'd like to keep you to myself for a bit." Agotta said to her. "First things first." She bowed to Aza. "I'm sorry for the uncalled for things I said on the train. I wasn't in the best emotional state." Her apology was clearly and plainly stated, but genuine. She straightened herself back up. "You're pretty knowledgeable, so I'd like to bounce a bunch of my ideas for the big fight off of you." She took a small notepad out of her pocket. It had a lot of scribbles written down in two sets of handwriting. "My main plan was to summon a very powerful legendary Pokémon, then have someone ride it and keep my soul gem near it. With that, I'd walk out of range of my gem, and hopefully take direct control of said legendary Pokémon. With that, I could give someone a platform to approach the Walpurgis from, and they'd be able to purify my soul gem with grief seeds and keep it safe. I'd also be giving the witch a foe to focus on so it doesn't wander around breaking things. How does that sound?" She asked. "I was thinking of asking Nozomi to do it, but I feel like I've been asking way too much of her recently. Now that I think about it, how about you? Could you do it? I could forego collecting grief seeds for myself if you did it, now that I think about it." She hadn't thought of getting Aza to help her with this. Nozomi was her go-to, since she'd already been very reliable, Komi would undoubtedly be doing whatever she wanted, and she thought that Aza wouldn't agree. Hey, may as well see if that's true, right? No reason not to. "I wouldn't just stop hunting witches, but we could give the seeds to the others."

Interactions:
Karcen Karcen

Nozomi had shown Ciel the movie...why exactly? Maybe more a sign of cooperation and honest, if not quite friendship. After all, Ciel admitted to being a fan of that kind of thing, and even in retrospect, that was a nice costume. Even more so...deep down, Nozomi wanted to remember, and to be remembered. For a time when she was tired, but happy and innocent. A time when she was appreciated and didn't lack for any purpose in life. If they really could keep this going...one day they might really seem like immortal, unaging vampires or something. But maybe even then they would want to hold on to the past.

Ciel seemed to be all but...overcome with emotion as she too, shared a bit more about her past. Was she...gonna start crying or something? Now that would be really awkward. "Ah, it wasn't that heavy." Nozomi held both her palms face up, reaching into the pit of her memory as she tried to recall the almost non-existent weight of the prop, the attention she paid handling it as though it weighed as much as herself. And...the hours spent on set and the hours more in stuffy rooms getting costume and makeup on and off. "It was pretty flimsy actually, had to be careful NOT to chip it. All the action scenes were CGI though, they had me hold something like..." She brought her hands a fair bit closer together, indicating an implement that was about half the length of the prop. "-and put the effects over it."

Just then, Komi practically crashed down next to them, looking quite unlike her usual (already messy) self. It was quite unsettling to see her with something other than her aggressively confident demeanor. Well, she was still acting like that, but she wasn't entirely there. Being enough to leave Komi in this state...the gravity of the situation pressed down on Nozomi even further. She leaned over to the server as an aside. "Get her a tea like mine to start her off."

And then she returned to her usual posture, barely bothering to turn to Komi as she put her phone back into her pocket. "Don't worry, no one's overtaking you. Maybe you ought to...ease up on the accelerator, shift to a lower gear, or however you'd like to put it. I..."

"I have faith in you."

She wanted to say. Not that she or Komi needed the reassurance, but it seemed an appropriate thing to say. It's not like she didn't mean it.

But with less than another second of thought, she settled on something more...measured. "Ciel here is going at it hard too. So's Yao and Aza. Get the feeling that furball in particular will be rallying the troops. So...don't run out of fuel before we really get started."

She knew Komi would just brush it off like she always did. She probably wouldn't even take that advice into consideration. But it was said, and that had to be worth something.

Dolches Dolches GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Interaction/Mention: Dolches Dolches Nellancholy Nellancholy

"Oh, ya know." Komi snickered at Ciel whilst laying against the shop's counter "Gettin' all pumped n' ready for the big day, ya know?"

After several days of nonstop speeding and fighting every witch or familiar she came across, the drain of exhaustion was only barely managing to slow her down. But only when it was at its peak of detriment would she even think about diving into her growing stock of grief seeds. She wasn't entirely sure this Big Witch would live up to the hype, given to the dissapointment she had to go through with the Boogeymonster. But she wouldn't even leave a chance for her to get dissapointed.

Even if the Wallpaper thingie wasn't as overpowered as the others led her to believe, Komi's prep for its arrival would be so severe anc challenging that it alone would prove capable of sating her desire for a good fight. And what better fight was a boss rush? Witch after witch, familiar after familiar without even the slightest break for a good Grief Seed usage. She'd go and use one if see entered the thin threshold she labeled the danger zone, but getting roughed up and tired is far from her goalpost.

For some reason, Nozomi apparently thought she needed tea. Komi was more of a Lime soda gal, but she wasn't about to pass up a drink at that moment. She'd been planning on just drinking the water that'd be in her incoming bowl of noodles, but she wasn't exactly feeling picky that night.

Nozomi gave her a subtle recommendation to slow down before mentioning how much everyone was preparing for the big day, leading Komi to shrug as the tea came first.

"Well you ain't gotta worry 'bout me, hon." Komi leaned one arm against the counter as she picked up the cup of tea to eye it "Got myself on that twenty-four seven grind. Killed some big spider witch this morning and had about six run-ins with these projector thingies, but I'm pretty sure they're just familiars or whatever. Doesn't matter, kicked their asses anyways."

She downed the entire cup of tea in one go before slamming it down and turning and nudging Ciel, "So don't let me get in your way too much, I gotta back out there. If I get all cozy with ya'll I might accidentally pass out n' that shit ain't good for the grind."

She drummed her fingers along the counter as she eyed the servers whenever they passed, making sure her eyes didn't close too quickly. She could practically taste her noodles already, the result of pretty much eating nothing for the past few days. Usually she'd stop for a meal or snack in between her rides, but her crusade to prep for the big Witch's arrival didn't allow for many eating breaks. The noodles she ordered today would have to count, or else she'd end up back inside by the end of the next day.

But something did pull her mind off the promise of food, specifically the familiars she'd jokingly brought up in passing. She'd widened her search range beyond her usual routes around Matsuyama, but hadn't been prepared for the uptick in familiars she'd run into. She thought of them mostly as the mooks that travelled with Witches or operated in areas around their labyrinth, but since yesterday she'd been finding more and more of those weird projector guys just wandering about without any sign of whichever Witch had guided them.

Sure she beat the hell out of them whenever she spotted them, but unlike Witches those Familiars didn't drop any Seeds. At least when she was throwing herself at a pissed off witch she could guarantee herself a Grief Seed if she won, wandering familiars just tired her out more.

"Lots of familiars out there..." she mentioned as she leaned forward against the counter until her head was lying on her arms "maybe that big Witch bitch is... I dunno... drawing them in or something..."

Her eyelids grew heavy as she spoke, and slowly but surely they drifted closed until the slam of a large bowl near her snapped her back to reality. Her noodles had come, and in true Komi fashion there was far more than one would reasonably assume a girl her size could consume.

The bowl was practically larger than her entire upper half, and drew a conspicuous creaking sound from the counter it had been rested upon. But the counter held firm,and Komi practically came to life at the mere sight of her excess bowl of noodles. She sniffed it, the tang of spices filling her nose as well as the scent of the heated sauce they had been dressed in. Her look of elation was contrasted completely by the look on the poor server's face, as if he was distraught at the monstrosity he delivered. That distress vanished when Komi threw several bills at him, leaving him to scramble to pick it up as she braced herself for a meal she was sure would last the next few days at least.

"This here? This kinda fuel can keep a girl going through all of winter." Komi stretched her neck before glancing between Ciel and Nozomi "Oh yeah, think we should get to work on some sick combo attacks? Not today, but like tomorrow or something? If I'm kicking this big witch's ass with you all then I'd prefer doing it while looking awesome as hell!"

With that she dug in, putting her previous meal at the noodle shop to shame by slurping down entire lumps of coiled, spicy noodles in each breath.

Azamuku "Aza" Aikyo
mentions: Dolches Dolches

Agotta's plan was well a plan, however there was plenty missing and the stratgey was just go in and hit it hard. That worked with witches well enough, but failed just as often. Witches could be tricky and sometimes hitting hard was not as effective as hitting smart. Agotta had a very good way to hit smart as while witches had strengths they also had weaknesses and pokemon had a wide Varity of abilities to call on. The walpurgis was almost unprecedented in power with only one witch truly being comparable in her book. That witch had been killed by a small group but the power level was there. Still a walpugirs was a witch and thus could not think like humans and would likely just lash out randomly or do as it's nature dictated.

" It is a decent idea, but hitting hard is not all that we need" Aza said shaking her head " You have the ability' to summon creatures with a vast array of powers i think that would be a better way of getting at the witch. Summon many of the smaller ones and have them use their elemental attacks witches have strengths and weaknesses perhaps we can find one to exploit. " That of course might not sound glorious or helpful stay back and find a weakness , but it could in theory prove more beneficial than simply being a platform. Still there was a way to get glory out of it most types of pokemon had some legendary that held their type. " Then when you know the type of attack that hurts it most you can do your plan, but instead of being a platform you can really deal out some damage" That to Aza seemed like a better use of Agotta's powers as Komi would likely distract the witch so much that other might be able to fight in peace or as close it it as possible. Still aza sighed and shrug " Still there is no way of telling witches normally don't get this big. There is only one witch i can think of to compare it to and she was like me so who knows what this thing will be like"

Kousaka_Honoka_ALL_STARS.pngCiel listened intently to Nozomi's recollections. She had never thought about it, but everything she said made sense. She was a younger girl at the time, so obviously it wouldn't be too heavy, and the times it glowed were definitely easier to do with special effects than having the prop do it. It seemed obvious now that Nozomi had told her. Nozomi diverted her attention to Komi, so Ciel did as well. Upon getting a better look at their gung-ho friend, she only now realized how awful she was doing. When was the last time she slept or bathed? Ciel patted her shirt and felt the three grief seeds. She'd been staying in her comfort zone so that she'd be completely level headed when Walpurgistanzen touches down. How many seeds could she get if she pushed the envelope? Komi seemed to be in high spirits, but that just seemed to go hand in hand with her and fighting. Komi nudged her, and Ciel considered knocking her out. Not for any hostile reason, but to force this kamikaze pilot to take a nap. "A combo attack sounds cool, but how many seeds do you have?" Ciel asked, pulling her trio out. "I'm willing to bet you've got more than me, but at what cost? You could be doing things a lot smarter and at much less of a cost to your own health. Y'know how Kyubey always comes to take the grief seed after we're 'done' with it? Just don't give it to 'em, and the witch will revive once you use it enough. This one-" She plucked a seed labelled "Samurai" out of her hand. "-I'm looking forward to having a rematch with after I need a refill. She's a rather small witch with a katana. Perfect foe for me, don't ya' think? It makes me wonder who she was before this wandering warrior lost her way." Ciel swung the grief seed side-to-side by the top protrusion. "We might've been able to be friends. But, that's besides my point. You can recycle your seeds until the big fight. If you're gonna push yourself before the big fight, you should at least do it smart. I know I can't change you mind on blazing through the town looking for witches, but you should at least make full use of your suffering." She looked at the two in her hand, and suddenly had an idea. "How about a trade?" She put the seed on the counter, it stood up perfectly. The label on it read "ROAD SNAKE".

"I think you'll have fun with this little bugger. I have no fucking clue what she did in life, but whatever it was, it resulted in her witch being a big snake that looks like an asphalt road, and her labyrinth seemed to loop or something. I personally just cut her up, but what could a girl with a motorcycle do against a road?" She smirked. "I'm very curious to see you deal with a witch made to stand against you. What was that term Aza always used? Oh yeah, I remember now. This one is your foil." She dangled the grief seed in front of the tired Komi like a dog treat. She hadn't even noticed, but the old side of her was taking over to prey on the fatigued Komi. She was trying to help.

Interactions:
Nellancholy Nellancholy GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

21717e16b09bc91288e143335d018eb2.jpegAgotta thought out loud about Aza's suggestion. "Yes, that is a good idea, but that also brings a few problems of it's own. If I were to summon even nine Pokémon, each with two of the 18 different types, I'd still have to summon nine Pokémon, and any set of nine that I could muster likely wouldn't have the power to take advantage of whatever weakness we find in the witch. Even if they end up using a super effective attack, how would we know? With all that power split into nine parts, even a super effective attack probably wouldn't do much. I think my best bet would be to use a legendary Pokémon with a high amount of versatility. When we find whatever weakness she has, we can really push it with that Pokémon's innate might. We could also wait and see what she does, but that also has its own risks. You see, the reason I offered myself as the distraction is because, let's say she targets Komi as you suggested. Komi isn't staying in one spot. She's going to zoom from one place to another, and the witch is going to take every meter of space she can get from Komi's agile fighting style. This'll drag her into the city, and that's not just going to result in property damage and people dying, but it'll make everything more chaotic. I doubt she won't be able to use the buildings as weapons or something." Agotta phrased it in a way targeted towards what she believed Aza's worries to be. This was something she didn't know she knew how to do. She was very much more concerned about not letting the witch kill people, but the spiel about the battle becoming more difficult was also a real concern. "Plus, she might not even target Komi since she'd be such a small target. I want to be a target about equal in size to her so that she focuses on me. If anything, she might target you, miss Aza. Ahri might still have her hatred for Kyubey." This was information she was vaguely aware of from what Jillian said, but she stated it like fact. "Maybe... I mean..." Agotta suddenly realized something, and snapped her fingers. "Oh yeah! Anri knew this girl! She can probably help us with what she knows!"

Agotta seemed to freeze up for a few seconds, deep in thought, mumbling as if asking herself questions. She nodded frequently. "OK, I've got it." She said, snapping out of it. "Anri told me that Ahri was a ballerina from Russia, and that being a ballerina was also what she did as a magical girl. Her weapon was a ribbon, and her ability was to manipulate the cold. Apparently, her wish was to bring her father back from wilderness exploration for the biggest performance of her life..." Agotta's tone shifted, and she began to frown. "The only way for him to return was in case of an emergency... The kyubey... Got him trapped in a rocky crevice. He returned in a body bag..." Agotta stared at Aza. "Well, I can see why she hates the kyubey." She sighed. "Anyways, considering all this, it's reasonable to believe that she'll target you, so we should team up and hopefully keep her range of movement small. Considering she can manipulate the cold, my original idea for Rayquaza is out the window. While I would be able to counteract the weather, both of Rayquaza's two types are weak to ice. She'd tear through me like sliced bread. It'd be a good bet for something with the Fire typing." She got her book out of her coat, and began flipping through. "I wish there was some way for me to get a Pokédex. This'd be way easier."

Interactions:
Karcen Karcen

At least in terms of fighting, Komi hadn't let them down so far. As far as the upcoming battle was concerned, Nozomi wasn't too bothered about her specifically. And after that? There was a phrase that went something like "live fast, die young, leave behind a beautiful corpse". Komi would probably appreciate that. She wouldn't even fear death up till the moment it came for her. Wisely, Nozomi decided not to say any of that.

Ciel, on the other hand, seemed to be encouraging her drive. If Komi could really gain more strength and stockpile power for them to call on during the battle with Walpurgis, then let no one stand in her way. "Foil, huh..." Aza hadn't let on anything about foils when she barged into Nozomi's house, and she got the feeling that the whole concept was basically just...seeing patterns where they weren't any. Pareidolia. Each of them had their own strengths in terms of the ways they used their power, so it made sense that in the vast horde of familiars and witches that surfaced, eventually there would be one that challenged their strengths and exploited their weaknesses.

Lifting her hand, she rested her fingertip on one of the grief seeds Ciel was holding, though she made no move to take it. "Samurai's this one, right?" It swirled and churned with a motion that had no life, no will behind it, like an expanse of briny, dead sea. The remains of someone who once had her own life, her own dream. Something enough to stake a wish on. "Maybe she's my foil." She scoffed, not particularly believing that. "I doubt whoever decides that cares much about matching aesthetics." Her hand moved down a little, tapping Ciel's fingers. "You hold onto them. Sounds like you know how they work. Maybe...you can show me how this recycling works once we're done with Walpurgis. I'm counting on you." She paused. "Don't tell Aza I said that."

Dolches Dolches

262013.jpg
Dolches Dolches Nellancholy Nellancholy GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Yao was running down the street. Her mind raced with the idea of slaying as many witches as she can before Walpurgis showed up. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Sword girl, and Nozomi, the Ninja Girl. They were talking with another girl. Yao stopped in her tracks and made her way into the noodle bar, waving to the others.
"Hey, Nozomi, Sword Girl!"

Last edited:
Azamuku "Aza" Aikyo
mentions: Dolches Dolches

It seemed Agotta was still not quite willing to sacrifice the pokemon she summoned with how she didn't even think in a stage plan of finding weaknesses then exploiting them latter. That was the role Aza would have picked for the pokemon, use the weak ones to find what hurts and then get rid of them and bring forth a larger stronger on to deal the real damage. Summoned beings almost didn't seem real to Aza, they were as real as her bodies were and as valuable as them. Disposability was their strength along with flexibility in her eyes as things like friendship and bonding were not something Aza would bother to bring into a fight. In a fight like this it was the arithmetic of war that Aza saw, sacrifice what needed to be sacrificed to achieve victory. It was how humans had always waged war when you boiled it down having enough numbers to defeat your opponent and it was a way kyubey thought on a larger scale.

The meditation and contact with whatever passed for the remnants of Anri's soul did a nerve Aza some. She knew how it worked on principal, but always to her the end was either a shattered soul or destruction by the new personality of the witch. The Magical girl was gone and they did not come back not even a wish could bring them back once they became witches so why did the shade of Anri linger so? It was a part of her wish yes, but still it bugged Aza when loopholes were formed in the system she tried to keep running smoothly. The story Agotta told was an odd one, kyubey had really been lazy her karma must not have amounted to much. Normally the easiest way to achieve the goal would be a teleport with some false memories implanted. It was not that hard to achieve , Aza herself could do it right now if she wanted.

" You know you could have just brought him back ?" Aza thought to the wider mind of Kyubey

" She said his return required an emergency so I made one" Kyubey responded he had followed the wish to the letter and even the outside context

" One day we need to talk about you running wishes by me so you don't cause these issues" Aza shot back a bit annoyed at her alien she was a part of

" I don't see the point in that " Kyubey really didn't see why understanding the spirit of a wish was as important as following the letter of the wish.

" Sometimes i think replacing you you'd be easier than trying to explain things to you " Aza retorted not having the power to do so, she would need someone else and she would need them to make a wish.

" You becoming the main controller of us.... that would be different but is unlikely" Kyubey mused thinking the idea over and finding it's chances to be more or less zero and thus it was unlikely not impossible.

Aza refocused from the chat in her head half thinking about what had been said by Agotta which was mostly just about pokemon. Aza didn't know why Agotta would need a device to tell her about pokemon, she had a cellphone so she could look up any pokemon she wanted. Well it at least would make the planning simpler if she didn't have to navigate webpages.

" Given the voice in your head is more helpful than the one in mine we can go with your plan, given you don't seem keen on sacrificing those you summon" Aza said with a sigh not seeing how one got attached to summoned beings, or well pokemon in general she just didn't seem them as that cute. Aza then reached with her mind into the machinery of the incubators and decided to make something, it was using up some of the energy they were going to be putting into the universe, but they weren't lacking right now. With this a light appeared in her hand rapidly forming into a nearly flat square that when it stopped glowing would clearly be a Kalos region pokedex. Aza had decided to design was the best and used it despite it contacting all information about pokemon in it.

" Here this should have everything you want a filled out pokedex " Azal held the game device made real out to Agotta. While not exactly something worth a wish Aza did smirk " So wish granted"

Interaction/Mention: Dolches Dolches Nellancholy Nellancholy Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Komi was already in the midst of destroying her noodle mega bowl by the time that Ciel could start talking. Her mouth was full of spicy noodle goodness at the moment, so she couldn't respond to her question on the number of grief seeds she'd collected before Ciel leaped to the next topic. Though she was basically inhaling forkful after forkful of noodles, she wasn't tired enough to recognize that Ciel's distaste with her particular method of hunting recently wasn't high on her list of enjoyable talking subjects.

She paused long enough in her eating to take a breath, during which she tilted a head towards Ciel, "I'm barely givin' the little guy any seeds already!" she stated whilst pulling on a long strand of noodle "Hardly recharging with em so I can have me a ton o' grief seeds when the big witch bitch comes around!"

She dug back into her meal as Ciel began pulling out her own grief seeds, showing off her defeated witches like trading cards. Apparently they popped back out if used too much without handing them over to Kyubey, which Komi had already suspected given the whole magical girl witch reveal thing. But Komi had already been going low on the recharges, it was the whole reason she felt heavier and heavier as time went on. She remembered Aza's spiel about turning into a witch and stuff like that, but as long as she kept her gem from going too dark she could just hold back on that recharge until she was close to the breaking point. As long as she did that and kept clashing with witches, she could consolidate a greater and greater numbers of grief seeds in preparation for the big fight

Komi didn't have em labeled like Ciel did, mostly going off vibes and feelings to keep track of which were the most recent. Whenever she touched a grief seed, it almost hit her with a kind of nostalgia that clued her in on who's it was.

But she was more focused on eating than pulling out some of her own, at least until Ciel mentioned a trade.

Looked as though her earlier comparison drawn to trading cards hadn't been for naught, as Ciel brought out the humorously named Road Snake and began hyping it up as some kind of big fight. But Komi had learned from their last big battle, the whole reason she was doing this low recharge high combat grief seed collection campaign was to ensure she didn't have a repeat of the Spaghetti monster. She wouldn't let the others get her hopes up again.

Still, the idea of trading witch fights like trading cards was too hilarious not to encourage, so the next time Komi swallowed she licked some spicy noodle sauce from her lips before reaching into her jacket and grinning at Ciel.

"Shit, honey." she scattered a number of grief seeds along the counter next to her megabowl and began poking at them "Might want to get the Pokegirl in on this, that series is all about tradin' n stuff."

She looked through her catalogue of grief seeds, pressing a finger to them one after another as Ciel and Nozomi started bringing up tinfoil for some reason. Komi focused on the task at hand, for while she was no expert art trading cards, she figured she shouldn't give up any of her more fun fights. If she really was bored, she could run through a boss rush of these guys if she wanted.

Eventually she pressed a finger to one and grinned, slurping up some more noodle before holding onto it and sweeping the rest back into her inner jacket pocket.

As Nozomi wrapped up asking Ciel to show her about the recycling thing, Komi released a yawn as she held up a grief seed of her own, "This gal right here..." she leaned against the counter as she blinked a few times "wasn't much fun to fight. She just kept... screaming nonsense at me as I ran her familiars down."

Using her other hand to pull more noodles to her mouth, Komi looked at the Grief Seed with a confused pout, "Besides being annoying and loud as hell, not really sure I got much outta her, so I'll damn well take a giant road snake thingie or..."

She paused to yawn again before holding out the grief seed to Ciel, "...or whatever."

Just as she began wolfing down her noodles again, another familiar voice chimed in. Looking back with a mouthful of noodles, Komi just managed to catch sight of the new girl running over while calling out towards Ciel an Nozomi.

"Geez," Komi swallowed her mouthful before going in for another "looks like everyone really does get the munchies at the same time."

"Well Komi, that's why people generally have mealtimes." The remark could have come across as a little snide, and well...it was. There wasn't much of a relationship between the two, and Nozomi liked it that way. Komi was someone who could certainly be relied on as long as something needed to be blown up or run over, though Nozomi got the feeling Komi barely thought anything about her in return.

Just then, Yao arrived, the one among them who seemed to be far more vigorous than any other considering recent events. "Ah...Yao, right?" Nozomi gave a polite smile. Yao had thrown herself into the battle against "Jillian" without hesitation, seeming quite reliable. Though their very first meeting was Nozomi needing to save her from a fall... "You seem well enough." Nozomi continued. "Ciel and Komi here have been collecting grief seeds in preparation for...the thing." Suddenly, she felt the need to be a bit more circumspect about what was coming. "Have you been working on anything?"

Moving her hand over to Ciel again, she touched another one of the grief seeds she was holding. "I don't have anything to give you right now...but I think I'll be fine." She wasn't a big fan of the idea of fighting the same witch over and over...for the moment, she remained more comfortable using each once and then handing them over to the Kyubeys so they could do their voodoo. "Like I said, I'll figure it out after."

Maybe one day the Kyubeys would decide their plan wasn't working efficiently enough, and try to turn the whole planet into one big grief seed or something. But until then...the work needed doing.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Dolches Dolches GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

262013.jpg
Nellancholy Nellancholy GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Dolches Dolches

Yao smiled when Nozomi remembered her name. "Yeup. That's me! Yao Chie Long, the Mecha Magical Girl!" She replied, winking and holding up a peace sign.
Nozomi was wondering if she had been working on anything. Yao looked away with a look of calm sorrow.
"It's just a visit to an old friend." She replied, leaving out an important detail.
"What about your end? Anything happen?"​

Kousaka_Honoka_ALL_STARS.png"Yep, that's her." Ciel confirmed. "Why do you think that? She's not a giant spotlight or something." Ciel thought about what she said for a bit. "I mean because you're a ninja. Not..." She trailed off as Komi started speaking about her soul gem. "We have a deal!" She snatched Komi's grief seed and handed her the Road Snake. She didn't care all too much about whatever it was or what it did. She had her adversary for the next week. She was startled by a slight tickle as Nozomi tapped her fingers, and laughed after she followed up after that statement. "I don't have to tell her anything, she can probably hear us regardless. She's always got a Kyubey watching people. This one time, I came out the shower to see one chillin' on my bathroom sink. I swear I could see pain in that thing's face when punched it." She looked on at the newcomer to the building. Yao Chie Long, the Mecha Magical Girl, as she introduced herself to Nozomi. Ciel had almost forgot about how she wanted to find Yao and talk to her a bit more. "Yo, Yao!" She enthusiastically greeted the new girl, but Nozomi took her attention back for a second. "Well, it's not TOO important. There are risks of course. The witch does come back a bit stronger each time, so I can't do it forever." She mentioned, then turned her focus back to Yao.

"So, you use a sword and I use a sword. You get where I'm going with this, right? There's a lot we can learn from each other. I noticed your swordplay was a bit sloppy back when we fought Jillian, but at the same time you were quicker than me. My sword can morph into various different forms, too, so there's no doubt you can show me a few gems from the anime you've been watching. In return, I can identify if they're based on anything real and give you a few pointers on how to properly use them. How does that sound?" She said to Yao.

Interactions:
Nellancholy Nellancholy GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

21717e16b09bc91288e143335d018eb2.jpegAgotta awkwardly stared at Aza as she seemed to take a pause to think hard. With the explanation she gave for it, it seemed she was talking to the Kyubey. She and her were more similar than she previously thought now. "Well, I was more thinking that there's probably a certain threshold of power we need to reach to really hit the witch, since it'd probably recover from any miniscule amount of damage we use to test the waters. So-" Agotta's jaw dropped. She grabbed the Pokedex and looked at it. In her hands was a genuine Sixth Generation Pokedex. She thought that this design was a bit strange, considering it didn't seem too durable, but it was still a Pokedex. She played around with it, and sure enough, it contained data on every single Pokémon. She could sort them by name, type, height, anything she could think of and more. She finally closed her mouth. "Uh... Wow, thanks... This is... I don't know what to say! This is awesome!" She would've hugged Aza if she was a relative. "Now I gotta get you something for Christmas, huh? It won't be this cool though, sorry in advance." She played with it a bit more, various Pokémon cries and sounds emitting from it, before using it for its intended purpose. After about a minute of fiddling around with it, she couldn't believe her answer hadn't come sooner. "I have an idea! We can just use Arceus! It's a super strong Legendary Pokémon, and most importantly very versatile. Its ability allows it to take on any typing, depending on what plate it's holding. With it we can cycle through each types to confirm what the Walpurgis counts as, or if she even counts as any type." She explained to Aza, as she resumed playing with this magical wonder like a toy. "I wonder if the kyubey could make something like this for witches..."

Interactions:
Karcen Karcen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back