• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Madness & Death- OCC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
EVERYONE has the ability to submit monster ideas and beasts of all kinds. I will gladly work whatever can fit into the worlds setting.

Bestiary sections suggestion:

1) Old World critters- anything that still survives and how it's mutated or evolved since
2) GMOs- man made critters, lab experiments, splices and the like
3) Common New World critters- self explanatory, arranged by size/threat level
4) Known kaiju- very large/dangerous/powerful entities; some might be dead
Absolutely lovely. That makes it a lot easier than what i was gonna go with. I can split them into spoiler tabs and have some examples.

Players can submit their suggestions to me, and ill edit them into the sheet with due credits.

I have plenty of Creature ideas in mind that can help set a general mood or theme.

My only real object of concern is the Oceanic life. We will not have a-lot of that, And Even the natural old world creatures were hit particularly hard as a-lot of the biggest monsters would eventually retreat beneath the waves where their mass would be less exhausting. Im torn between having the oceans be too deadly to cross, and being a mystery. Perhaps i can work in both…the sea people wouldve just gotten lucky in getting here and are unable to leave…i suppose that could be unlucky depending on how you look at it.

I second this. I know I have a lot of creative potential but I don’t know if it’s fair to not let anyone else write ideas for monsters.
This was actually supposed to he quoted in my above reply.

While i am with you on having others he able to submit, i want to be the middle man in the actual submission process as that is much better than someone posting something that doesn’t work publicly and then having to remove or rework it publicly. I figure doing it My private submission way will give people a bit more dignity in the situation.

This was actually supposed to he quoted in my above reply.

While i am with you on having others he able to submit, i want to be the middle man in the actual submission process as that is much better than someone posting something that doesn’t work publicly and then having to remove or rework it publicly. I figure doing it My private submission way will give people a bit more dignity in the situation.
I never said I didn't want it to be done privately. I think it's important to have confidentiality so that members don't draw unfair ire just for having unfitting ideas.

What I meant is that it's unfair for me to be the only player contributing to decisions. Assuming that I was the only one doing that.

I never said I didn't want it to be done privately. I think it's important to have confidentiality so that members don't draw unfair ire just for having unfitting ideas.

What I meant is that it's unfair for me to be the only player contributing to decisions. Assuming that I was the only one doing that.
Ooooooh. I see. My bad i misread that. But so far yes you were the only one who has made a suggestion.

Hopefully setting up such a system will have more coming in.

Either way my phones dying so ill be waiting until later to start it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back