• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Made a male OC, I need a few testers.

SMT-Nocturne

One more god rejected
So yes, I made a male OC. He's a fairy..umm....he speaks in 20s to 60s slang. And that's all I got right now. I just wanna toy around to see what works and what doesn't work. It's usually how I make characters. I already have a well planned setting and another OC, which we can talk about in PMs. But all I really care about is bringing this character to light. So I don't really mind going with your idea.

I don't have any rules other than me playing this character. I don't care about genre nor pairings. If you want your sweet romance or Slice of Life but with fantasy creatures. Don't really care about planning if you're into that then amazing!

I just wanna test this character and learn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back