• Crying
  • Bullies
  • His timidness/shyness

Fears:

• Losing control
  • Being alone for the rest of eternity

Special powers, abilities, or skills:

• Elemental Control/Bending
    He can control and bend the main 4 elements and all in between to his will, he's not very skilled and is still learning in addition to knowing how to control darkness and dark light because of his demon heritage
  • Shapeshifting
    He has a Canine-Demon form but doesn't like taking it on as he is at a bigger chance of losing control and maiming someone
  • Telepathy
  • Telekinesis
  • Mind-control

History:

Maddie was born to an Elementalist man and a Wolf-Demon mother. His mother had the affinity for darkness and his father was an Ice elemental but because of the conflicting species, Maddie mutated and had no specific element to bend. He was born and raised in Blankwood but didn't discover his demon side until he was 5 years old, hence he has no control over his Beast Form. His ears and tail were forever present though and Maddie had no way of hiding those non-human traits. He goes to the School in Blankwood but has no friends as is still considered a freak.

Other notes:

He is searching for a master that would make a contract with him.

Accepted jump in whenever :3 also warning if he interacts with my character,motheal the chances he could  hurt or bitten or just plain out insulted unintentionally cuase motheal is just motheal.....

Accepted jump in whenever :3 also warning if he interacts with my character,motheal the chances he could  hurt or bitten or just plain out insulted unintentionally cuase motheal is just motheal.....

Mind giving a small recap of what's happening?

Mind giving a small recap of what's happening?

Let's see motheal is staying  at Dr. Alex's while his dad is away, Stan was doing Stan things and fell through Alex's roof.  Zyra and Kay are hanging out. I believe Franky is with them.....

Not much happened so far. :P  though if you want Maddie can be friends with my character, motheal or something. Motheal is a  blunt short 18 year old physchotic boy with strange powers and no friends close to his age.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back