• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
heyo

just a correction

I"M PRETTY SURE ITS CLUBS

but on here idk

idk why

idk why i exist.

so yeah

Don't worry your existence is as much of a mystery to me as it is to you. Allow me to correct your correction:

Its original French name is Trèfle which means "clover" and the card symbol depicts a three-leafed clover leaf. The Italian name is Fiori ("flower"). The English name "Clubs" is derived from the suit of Bastoni (batons) in Italian-Spanish suited cards.

Of course i googled, so... It's Clovers!

Don't worry your existence is as much of a mystery to me as it is to you. Allow me to correct your correction:

Its original French name is Trèfle which means "clover" and the card symbol depicts a three-leafed clover leaf. The Italian name is Fiori ("flower"). The English name "Clubs" is derived from the suit of Bastoni (batons) in Italian-Spanish suited cards.

Of course i googled, so... It's Clovers!
cool

i'm dumb so i expected it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back