• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Madcards ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Announcement:

I'm taking over all of the regular number card holders as fodders. If you want a few as your own NPCs or customize some of the henchmans to have a history with your character just tell me ๐Ÿ‘

Lol also, i love it, all the cardholders in the same place and a joker is about to walk in

Authors are the gods of their own stories, god mode should be your only mode ๐Ÿ˜…
i'm not used to someone taking over my story.....

after all, it IS my story.

Sorry i have not posted on the rp in a while...

working on my post now...

I'll be posting in a sec

EldridSmith EldridSmith quick note, the cloverfields aren't triplets. Ventiska is the oldest (but has an underdeveloped body, which makes her look like the youngest) and Aqua & Terra are twins

I'll be posting in a sec

EldridSmith EldridSmith quick note, the cloverfields aren't triplets. Ventiska is the oldest (but has an underdeveloped body, which makes her look like the youngest) and Aqua & Terra are twins
It's more the meaning of them being 3, but if you want me to change it I will

Neo Alice Neo Alice Oi holdup, Mica's seen everyone who's entered or exited the place tonight so you can't have just snuck up on him like that ๐Ÿ˜“
How can she know his last name if he only whispered it directly into Emilia's ear?

Neo Alice Neo Alice Oi holdup, Mica's seen everyone who's entered or exited the place tonight so you can't have just snuck up on him like that ๐Ÿ˜“
How can she know his last name if he only whispered it directly into Emilia's ear?

As stated above, she heard it all. The sole porpoise of her going to those places is gathering info so she tunes in low level chatter (uncommon in a bar full of drunks) and kills (ignores) the background noise.

Her powers allow her to do that, was i not clear enough in my first post?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back