• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Madam this is Versailles: : recruit full

Very strange, I can't seem to make the listed links at the top of the screen that is so very helpful. However, I managed to put both links on the first post for reference. =D

Flails,
Hello =) I'm very happy that you are interested. It is not quiet in the Marie Antoinette but of course you can have the regal fun all same. It's the generation before. However, if this role play lasts long enough like the last one we may end up seeing multi generations. Hop on over to the out of character chat and converse with the rest of us.=D We are a great group people. Also, the profile skeleton can be found on the character thread. You may post a profile there, its pretty simple because I detest long profiles. The character selection is pretty flexible. It's fantasy history. So, we have wiggle room. Check out the other characters and get a feel for one. *wiggles* Once you get the heart on the character thread you may post. There are a few posts up in the main thread and I will likely get a few more out.

The post size, is on the largish side HOWEVER don't let that scare you.I only expect 350 on average.*hands cookie and pours tea* Welcome~

Ohh, so it's the generation of the Versailles TV series which I still have not seen even though I keep saying that I need to watch!!! I'll start working on a character tomorrow and I hope that it meets your approval~

Ohh, so it's the generation of the Versailles TV series which I still have not seen even though I keep saying that I need to watch!!! I'll start working on a character tomorrow and I hope that it meets your approval~
As long as its in the format that I provide. I'm very prone to migraines. Epilepsy running through my family and so I have to be very careful of light, sound, scent and color. Strange eh? So no need to make a fancy post template for it or even use color. Just straight up black and white. Sorry to make you be a Plane Jane if templates are your thing. I'm incredibly flexible. You have no idea. Just take a peek at the small species guidelines in the lore too.

If you are looking I would like to join if it is possible.
Hey, I see that you are a new member. =) Please, just go ahead and review the guidelines, lore, and the rules. They are very relaxed. Also, to add the simple application is on the character list thread. It's a pretty open concept role play with a time period of 17th century France. Some people have historical characters and others don't. It's up to you. =) Feel free to inbox me any idea's you have.

wiggles

Welcome welcome *pours tea*

If you are looking I would like to join if it is possible.
Oh yes, it's important to note you should not deviate from the application skeleton. It needs to remain as is and black and white. Posts as well. Prone to migraines and I really appreciate the co operation. I know it doesn't make posts look fun. I really hope you do join and look forward to what you have to offer.

Is there any more open space? Cause im interested
There currently isn't a character cap. Currently , any one may apply five applications at a time. All five must be approved before posting. The application is pretty simple =) The ooc thread link is on the first page of this thread. Come have a chat with us. As of now most people are applying as historical characters but you may also make up one's as well. I only ask you review the rules and species guidelines. =) Welcome!

bump
Upon pondering a cap. I'm going to make it tenish. I have already about eight people together interested in this role play. Five of which have handed in profiles and four of which still have yet to send in profiles but are showing strong interest. Which means, depending on who applies on the character sheet and gets accepted, I'm only accepting about four more people.That is not including anyone that has shown interest up to this point. As of now we have about eight or nine people either applied or applying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back