• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings mad as a hatter with a dagger and a dollar sign // sugarpills' 1x1 search

sugarpills

tell me that you're more than a sick fascination
Leave Me Alone Idk GIF by iDKHOW
hello all and welcome to my leave me alone themed 1x1 thread!

more info on me here:
I'm Emily, a twenty year old student (and Dallon Weekes stan) who's relatively still new to RPN. I've been roleplaying for a little over five years now on various other sites. With Polyvore now long gone and Stardoll roleplay pretty much dead at this point, I just want to be part of a long-lasting roleplay again. I may be young, but writing's a passion of mine, and roleplay helps me get better. I hope we can all get along! I'm also on discord if you're interested in rping there, just pm me!

My favorite 1x1s to do are modern, but I do like to dabble in historical as well. Supernatural-type 1x1s are also really fun to do! I prefer to double, with MxF and FxF my stronger suits (I do rp MxM, but the plot has to be really good for me to want to rp it). I typically write 1-2 (which range from 6-7 sentences each, more or less) paragraphs per post, and I can reply multiple times a day if I'm not swamped with assignments. OOC talk is encouraged - if you're comfortable with me, I'm more comfortable with you! I'm pretty shy when it comes to messaging people first due to my anxiety holding me back, but I don't bite! I've met some of my best friends through roleplay because of OOC talk.

plots:

not falling apart // muse a and muse b are co-workers and good friends. there might be a hint of something more between them, but they have been in long term relationships with their respective significant others since before they started working there. this plot would also follow muses c and d, muses a and b’s partners, respectively, as muse a and b fall out of love with them and with each other.

i’d play muse a and d, you’d play muse b and c

last call // muse a is a bartender at a local bar. when muse b’s date stands them up, leaving them to wait for them all night, muse a offers to fill in as a date after the bar closes for the night.

i can play either muse in this plot.

time after time // muse a is a time traveler. when they get stuck in the year 1900, it's either settle down and live the rest of their life in a sleepy, western-style town, or fight to get back to the present. muse b, the sheriff, is intrigued by muse a’s sudden appearance and wants to know more about this strange person who walked in on foot from god knows where, but muse a won't give any backstory to how they got there. with muse a and muse b both living at the boarding house, they're bound to run into each other quite often. will muse a get back to the present, or will muse b convince them to stay?

i’m more biased to muse a, but with enough convincing, i could play muse b.

talking to ghosts // muse a watched their spouse, muse b, die. they went through the stages of grief alone over the course of a year and a half. now, they're back in their hometown, where they met muse b for the first time. all of their big moments happened there; their first date, first kiss, their engagement, their wedding, all happened in muse a's hometown. they can't help but feel like someone's watching them, however. they feel like they're crazy for seeing glimpses of what could possibly be muse b everywhere they go. what they don't know is that muse b is stuck in between life and death, and have been watching muse a ever since their supposed 'death'. what will happen when muse a and muse b come face to face again?

i'd play muse a.

basic concepts/pairings (bolded indicates the roles i'd like to play):
enemies to lovers
arranged marriage
vampire x human
good girl
x bad boy
fantasy royalty
college settings
coming of age

i am, of course, open to any and all plots sent my way! if you're interested, pm me!

Leave Me Alone Idk GIF by iDKHOW

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back