• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [M4GM/F/A] Invincible (comic/show) and his sidekick: Caped Baldy!

simplyaddictedtoMHA

Magic Eight Ball
Before you begin, know that I only roleplay on Discord.

Somewhere, in a universe completely unrelated to Invincible's universe--there's a man. He's simply just a hero for fun! One day, while doing whatever it is a bald headed hero does, a tear in reality opens up. Questioning the origin of the tear in reality, he enters it. The gateway immediately closes..

You see, this particular man.. He's a hero for fun!.. But... Life can be a little boring for him. So he entered the tear out of pure curiosity. He just wants a challenge in life! Yet, nothing or nobody can fulfil him..

Why?

Because they all get defeated in one punch!

The point of this RP is to see how Saitama reacts to Invincible's universe with canon characters, although OC's are more than welcomed. I do expect you to play canon characters full time, though. What I'm looking for is someone that has at least watched the first season of the show, but preferably I'd like somebody with extensive knowledge of the comics. Why? Because I want you as the dungeon master--a DM capable of playing multiple canon characters with Invincible and Omni-Man being absolutely necessary.

I will play OC's for the Invincible universe so you don't have to worry too much about pulling all the weight, but Saitama will be my main character!

What I'm looking for in a partner:

• Literate. Third person only, please.
  • Capable of responding with two paragraphs per reply, minimum. Sometimes a single paragraph is perfectly acceptable!
  • Decent response rate. At least a few times a day. Obviously life happens and I'm alright with the RP being put on hold to prioritize whatever else is happening.
  • Friendly OOC chat! I want to bond with my partner as I intend to perhaps branch out into other roleplays after this roleplay finishes! What I am looking for is a long term partner.
  • Creative/Passionate!
Please reach me through DM's! Thanks for reading :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back