• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

BlxckWyvern

Reclaimer
Hello everyone, today I am looking for a long term, literate Roleplay set in the world of Elder Scrolls— I’m looking for a partner who can play a female character .I’m a huge fan of the series, and I’ve played every single game; mastering the lore from the simple, to incredibly complex. And yes, EVERY single game... my dedication has braved archaic titles as far as Shadowkey, Redguard and Battlespire. I’d absolutely love to do this RP, so please read the plot, and message me if this interests you. I am aware many people have gotten into the series through The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, but this heavily relies on lore, and the iconic, often 'alien' lore of Morrowind will be front and centre. To that point, Oblivion, Morrowind and Skyrim lore is essential, really; all the better if you dabble in some ESO.

Plot:

4E206, 5 years after the return of the dragons in the gelid, hyperborean land of Skyrim— after thwarting Miraak’s stranglehold of ashy Solstheim, The Last Dragonborn... disappears. Tamriel exhales finally, after holding their breath during Alduin’s prophesied return. The Empire manages to crush the Stormcloak Rebellion, but most of their military might is presently in Skyrim, if it was not for the Thalmor’s cruel game of playing with their prey, the Cyrodilic bastion of hope would of already been razed to the ground. The Aldmeri Dominion are fixated with hunting down Redguard insurgents in the land of Hammerfell... giving them time to loosely organise a strong, but little force of Blades, who have been scattered across Tamriel, in an effort to secretly serve the Empire as efficiently as they can. It would appear the Third Empire appeared so crippled and stunted, that even the cunning Thalmor underestimated them. This is a a deadly ploy, but it is evidently clear that either through perilous infighting such as the Skyrim Civil War or Altmer intervention, the Empire would utterly collapse. Brucius Sethren, an Imperial Male, as well as a Great War Blades veteran, is stationed in Alinor, keeping his watchful gaze set on the Altmer... deep in the Lion’s Den where he could be found out, and punished egregiously. His position is a lonely one, but his essential part in the tight-knit order of reconstituted Blades cannot be undermined; he is the set of golden eyes in the background, watching every Aldmeri move. An urgent message reaches him via bird- slinking past the Dominion’s robust navy, and into his armoured hands. His orders were to head to the obliterated Vvardenfell... no further information is given about his quest- Except, that was he to meet someone in mainland Morrowind. Thus, Agent Sethren begins his long crawl through Tamriel, to end up right at the heart the Red Tower; where Akulakhan was thwarted by the Nerevarine back in the Third Era.Stopping to read his notes more thorougly, Brucius realises his contact's name is not even mentioned. A dark presence lingers in Red Mountain, rumbles sound out from Akavir, and whispers of an ultimate Thalmor plot spreads throughout Tamriel. Only two heroes of prophesied legend can confront the pinnacle threat to Tamriel, Nirn, Mundus and even the Aurbis

Thank you for reading my plot! I thought complete control over your character would be in order, which is why I gave little information about them. The race and role of your character is completely up to you, as well as how they were affiliated with the Empire/Blades. Are you a Dunmer noble? A defected Thalmor? An Argonian mercenary? You have complete control.All plot points are up to our discussion, but the Roleplay would primarily focus on our two characters facing a new crisis- which could very well be the deadliest yet.
Romance, action, adventure, and lore-making.
This RP has it all.

Please message me if this interests you; I only RP on Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back