• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [M4F] The Court of Owls (Batman x Catwoman, Adv-Lit/Novella)

BlxckWyvern

Reclaimer
I hope this post finds you well- I'm currently looking for a Roleplay partner for the plot I'll explain below. I am advanced literate to novella, and I am looking for my partner to share this writing style, as that's the level of detail I enjoy best; I think that will do the story that we're looking to tell some good justice. I do not Roleplay on Reddit. My timezone is GMT, however I can work around a whole myriad of timezones due to the fact that I'm usually up late- anyone from North America (which seems to be the vast majority of people) I can work around fine, due to previous experiences. SO, don't be too afraid about time differences. Now, some more specifics about the Roleplay, hm? I do expect my partner to be able to play multiple characters, we shall divide allies and the Rogues' Gallery between us. As for now, I do believe I've ranted on enough about the 'small print'- so on with the plot.

Plot:

Understanding. That's the word. The Bat and the Cat: a dance that seemingly would never end. Though, this was not a tango of bomb threats, an armed goon militia, or automatic fire like the other enemies the brooding Batman faced... Bruce had profiles dedicated to understanding the likes of every adversary he had faced. Poison Ivy: a deluded eco-terrorist commanding the control of plants, which she would guard fervently. Bane: a cunning denizen of Santa Prisca, who has mastered the street drug 'Venom' to concerning levels; an amalgamation of genius-level intellect and towering muscle. Catwoman: A street orphan, forced into a life of professional larceny by what started as necessity, to a trade that she lived her life by. He would intercept her time and time again- a dash across rooftops, a conversation before she escaped or was arrested. In that moment, blue eyes met green- there was no cowl or goggles, but humans underneath material and mask. That's what Selina had, human empathy.

Gotham had been struck with a series of brutal murders; this was not an uncommon occurrence, whether it was a mugging gone awry, or simply mob feuds between the Falcone's and Maroni's. These killings had a modus operandi that was followed religiously and meticulously on each cadaver. Finger prints burnt, face removed, victim dressed in a hospital gown. It was orchestrated with surgical precision, and Batman was on borrowed time before another life was unexpectedly snuffed out. The East end was riddled with local governmental corruption, seedy basement-bars and vicious street crime... but, it had learned to come under the semi-protection of the elusive 'Catwoman', who would watch out for her end of the city, whilst robbing it too.\~ One rainy night, with the aesthetic of an oil-slicked painting, Selina stumbled upon something whilst scoping the smoky rooftops. A corpse, that was strung up on these swaying heights, that shared the exact pattern of mutilation she had seen on the news a few days prior. A gang-related shooting or petty crime was something she had come to expect from the grimy East End, but such an egregious and grim murder? Catwoman is forced to turn to the best detective and tracker she knew: The Dark Knight. A midnight rendezvous is organised... which they did not know, would mark the beginning of the end. The scent of a serial killer leads the duo down a path of discovery about Gotham; who pulls the strings. A plot a century in the making. Bruce and Selina bond in a fight for their lives, as they face their ultimate challenge... together. Thus begins the dance between the Bat and the Cat.

Fin.

I do hope you enjoyed my rather lengthy prompt. If this interests you any, please contact me via PM’s, or my Discord contact information in my bio, with a little about yourself. I look forward to a future of romance, story and action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back