• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [M4F] Partner Needed for Massive, Long-Term, OC-Only My Hero Academia RP

NordinTheLich

So, I'm gonna get the biggest potential hiccup out of the way. This is a big RP. I have sixty OCs that will be split between us, 37/23, with me taking on the larger load. However, don't let the huge cast size scare you off! Given the roles these characters fulfill, you will rarely be expected to play more than a few at once, and most of them will be introduced slowly enough. If the large pool of characters has not scared you off, then great! I think we will get along wonderfully!

As the title says, I am looking for a female roleplaying partner for a massive, long-term My Hero Academia RP set in an alternate universe of sorts where none of the canon characters ever existed. No Deku, no All Might, no All For One, no canon characters. The plot would mostly be a loose following of the canon storyline, or at least its events would serve as a sort of foundation upon which we can write our own plot.

Regarding post size, I'm looking for a semi-literate or literate partner, but I don't need massive posts. A couple of sentences at minimum. Write whatever you're comfortable with! I am fine with the occasional one-liner, since I know sometimes there just isn't much happening, so long as it does not become the norm.

If anyone would be interested in undertaking such a big RP with me, please send me a PM! My timezone is EST, so if possible, I'd like to find someone within a few hours of my timezone.

I'd be down for something like this so long as all the OCs used are drawn in the show's style. If that's not an issue, send me a PM!
(oh yeah also im not female)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back