• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [M4F] LF Longterm Partners!

dreadseed

Hit Me!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
About Me, and What I'm Looking For:

Hello there! I'm hoping to find a few long-term partners to write with. Male, 21+. I write male characters, and am interested in one-on-ones with female characters. I'm looking to play in original settings, with original plots. That's not to say I'm disinterested in fandom settings, but I have to be in the mood for it; chances are I'll be playing an original character if that's what we go with (my preferred fandom settings are below). I'm a mirror writer, but I tend to average at least two-to-three paragraphs in a third-person, past-tense perspective. Dark, mature themes are common in my writing, especially when it pertains to my characters and settings they exist in. Romance is nice, but not required (with the obvious exception that there may be some plot ideas that encourage it). That being said, I'm looking to only write with people over 18. No exceptions. Sorry!

I enjoy exchanging ideas + communicating with my writing partners, which means world-building is a favourite activity of mine. So if you're going to contact me please be willing to co-create! If I'm the only one suggesting elements to the story, then you won't seem too engaged to begin with. The same can be said of your initial message, as effort is appreciated! Tell me a bit about yourself, what you'd be most interested in, and include the key word Feather so I know you've read my post thoroughly. I will not be responding to messages without the key word.

I ask you to be patient if we do end up writing together. My post frequency is typically every other day during the week, with my availability being mainly on weekends. I work an exhausting day job and my social life is demanding at times, but I will let you know if I cannot post more than once per week. I'm very patient and understanding of your schedule, too, so don't be afraid to communicate with me. I hope we'd make good friends, as well!

Replies will be done through PM, but I also have Discord available for OOC if we click.

Settings:

Original settings in any of the following genres:
  • Sci-Fi/Cyberpunk***
  • Urban Fantasy
  • Medieval Fantasy
  • Post-Apocalyptic*
  • Modern/Thriller *
  • Modern/SoL
Fandom settings:
  • SCP Foundation
  • Star Wars**
  • World of Warcraft
  • Destiny
  • Detroit: Become Human*
  • Blade Runner**
  • Marvel Cinematic Universe
* Craving indicated

Please do not respond to my thread. PM me if you're interested. Thank you for reading!

Last edited:
I return. Look primarily for anything Sci-Fi/Cyberpunk/Star Wars related.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back