• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Decius Lucius Felix

Deleted Account
Salve! I'm looking for a +18 y/o man or woman for a historical fiction roleplay, set in the Roman Empire in around 90-94 CE, during the reign of Domitian.

Your character can come from any culture or background within the given time frame; Greek, Germanic, Numidian, Egyptian, Persian, Indian, Chinese, Japanese, even Mayan, to give a few examples. I can make it work. You can come up with a character on your own, or we can craft one together. You will be the de-jure protagonist of the roleplay, and I'll be crafting the story around the character you/we create. I will be playing a Roman Legionary, a Latin-Etruscan plebeian named Felix. The story will technically be a low fantasy ala "Conan the Barbarian", featuring mild mythical elements such as divination and magic, but for the most part these will take a back seat and not feature often.

You don't need to have an extensive knowledge of ancient history to partake in this roleplay (It's more fiction than fact) but a mild understanding of your character's culture is recommended. I'm experienced in action-adventure and grounded character drama, so if there's specific themes and content you're craving, I'm willing to accommodate. I enjoy writing romance, but as a heterosexual fellow this is limited to female partners, and even then only if they specifically request it; MxM roleplay will be strictly platonic. I usually write somewhere between 125-175 words per response, but can shift one way or the other based on your style.

If this sounds like something you're interested in, shoot me a message or comment below, and we can work something out. Ave Caesar!
1580964063537.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back