• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [M4F] Fantasy & Sci-Fi/Sci-Fantasy Fandom | Semi-Detailed

The Warden

A Ghost That Lingers
I'll keep the "about me" short. I'm a 19yr old male nerd, I like standard nerd things. I prefer longer writing 3+ paragraphs, though if it's just our characters sitting around and chatting I'm fine with shorter.

I generally like darker, violent RP but I'm open to other things. I'm fine with playing NPCs, Bad Guys, etc, but I'm not interested in having more than 1 Main Character to play.

Generally, my replies won't be super fast. I've got a somewhat busy schedule and I usually just burn out if I attempt to rapid-fire respond all the time. Anyways, without further adieu, here's the stuff I'm interested in:

These are just the settings I am interested in playing, if you'd like to 'hear' the plots I have in mind for them, PM me.
  • Forgotten Realms (Dungeons & Dragons)
  • Ravenloft (Dungeons & Dragons)
  • Star Wars (KotR, Clone Wars, Galatic Civil War. Most likely either playing as Jedi/Sith or Bounty Hunters.)
  • RWBY (Most likely starting around Season 1 for this one. I'm most interested in playing as an OC, but you could play as Blake, Weiss or Yang if you'd like.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back