• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (M4F) Fandom or Roles.

alixhuranu

Leader of Assassins
Hey there. I have been gone from this site for a little while, and havent really been able to respond to alot of people.

I have been dealing with a major loss in my life, and am slowly getting back to normal. I do not wish to go into details, but if it seems like I ghost you, I am sorry, that is not the case.

Now, onto what I am looking for. I have recently been looking for someone to do an OC xOC roleplay with in these fandoms. We can have some of the Canon characters make appearances, but they will not be a reoccuring character. With that being said, if you are looking for an OC x OC for any of these, just shoot me aessage and we can discuss.

If you are not looking for a fandom, or one of these that I post, there will be roles listed for a roleplay we can come up with together. Without further ado, here I go.

FANDOMS:

Arrow
Flash
Supergirl
Naruto (will lead to Shippuden)
Boruto
Pokemon
Assassin's Creed
Batman
Game of Thrones
My Hero Academia
Sword Art Online
Percy Jackson and the Olympians
Heroes of Olympus
The Vampire Diaries
The Originals
Harry Potter
Spider-Man
Avengers

ROLES:

Artist x cousin's girlfriend
Mechanic x Girlfriend's twin sister
Knight x Monster girl
Average guy x Monster girl
Knight x Princess
Street rat x Princess
Cop x Mafia Leader's Daughter
Loner/New guy x Popular girl
Step bro x Step sis (Crushes before their parents got married)
Best friend x Best friend
MTF x normal guy

Now, I dont mind how far you want to go in the roleplays, and if you have other roles you want to run by me, or mix up some of the roles.

Just shoot me.a message starting with the word Banana, and what one you would like to do. I shall be waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back