• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (M4F) Dc Universe

alixhuranu

Leader of Assassins
Hey there. The name's Alix, and I have an Idea(s) that I am wanted to do. The idea is set in the DC Universe. What I am looking for is someone who can fit these requirements.

Semi-lit roleplayer who can post between 1 and 3 paragraphs, who also roleplays in 3rd person point of view.

Someone, anyone, who can play one of these females:
Supergirl
Batgirl
Wondergirl
Wonder Woman
Catwoman
Raven
Harley Quinn

Genderbent Characters:

Robin
Nightwing
Beastboy

Someone who is okay with Canon x OC's.

The idea can be changed to fit anyone of them, though i feel that any of those characters can fit into the idea.

A new vigilante has arrived in the city, tracking down a group who is planning on destroying said city. When he is in danger, he is saved by one of the above characters. Together, they track down the people who are planning the destruction, only to find out that the criminals are not the true masterminds, but someone far more dangerous is.

Along the way, they begin to fall for one another, and it jeopardizes the mission.

If this sounds like something you are interested in, or you have some more ideas to throw into it, feel free to message me with the code word....

B A N A N A S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back