• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [M4A] Welcome to Aether Paradise! ((Pokemon))

SqueakyWriter

I never quite realized...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Daniel groggyily opened his amber colored eyes, failing to prevent a yawn from escaping his lips. He glanced around the room, knowing it was at least still sometime before sunrise due to the lack of light. Sitting up in the bed, he looked over at the Wailord themed alarm clock. It read 4:37AM, a few hours until anyone would even begin to think about getting up.

Regardless of his early waking, he knew he wouldn't easily get back to sleep. He was currently on a ship, filled with all sorts of hotshot trainers from the Unova region. Only the most elite trainers, gym leaders and higher ups were on this boat. Rumor had even the newly champion was on board. Among all of these prestigious figures, he had gotten lucky. Being Prof. Juniper's assistant meant he was able to tag along for the ride, even though he was wildly outclassed.

The boat itself was currently on a course for the Alola region, more specifically the Aether Paradise. There, a brand new school and research program was being sponsored by the foundation. Trainers, gym leaders, even elite four and champions were all welcome, whether teaching or learning. He had read the brochure probably a 100 times by now…

Hello, I'm currently looking for partners for plots based around the Pokemon franchise, where my character is chosen to go to a school with all of our favorite characters!

Note: I don't mind if you are male or female IRL, as long as you play female characters.

What I'm looking for:

- Someone who is detailed. I'm looking for someone who puts effort and detail in the replies they send. I don't expect wall after after wall of text from anyone however! I tend to write about one to three paragraphs per reply. It's okay with me if your replies are shorter/longer. Just no one liners, please.

- Someone who knows the game's characters. This is a pretty important thing, given I'm only looking for people to play canon characters. Now, you don't have to know every detail about all of the characters, I just ask that you have a general idea of how they look. How they act can be up to you, I'm not too much of a stickler on that, as long as they don't act the complete opposite way they normally do.

If you're interested, please pm me!

Are we only allowed to play Cannon characters? Or can we have like a main OC and pick up other CCs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back