• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

BestHelicopter

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
looking for a FBI roleplay where we are agents in an elite FBI unit together solving only the most serious of crimes; murders, abductions, abuse and terrorism.

Something that's gritty, has drama, surprise twists but also has a lighter side. I'm a sucker for a bit of slice of life so I'd like that to he included too.

I will be playing a male and I would prefer romance plots to be included but not a deal breaker (but only mxf with mc)

Looking for:

MUST be willing to play side characters when appropriate
For me, a roleplay is far more realistic and engaging when we build the world and interact with side characters (friends, family etc) so if you aren't able/willing to play side character then we aren't compatible

- I like ooc chat but it's not essential. love memes, making playlists etc but if you don't that's fine, just don't tell me if you don't want ooc chat.

- prefer 3rd person and past tense. (But that's flexible)

- I write multi para. I'm not fussy about length as long it contributes to the story, moves it forward and gives me something to reply to. I do tend to match partners s

-Someone who can spot and follow the crumbs of drama I put out as well as being proactive by creating drama themselves

- Mix of planning and surprises

Last edited:
Hi! I’d love to rp with you!!

Hi! I'm interested in this! Though I have a few questions into what exactly you're looking for-

Are you looking for something more like Realistic Gravity Falls (Deadly Dangerous real life situations, but with a fantasy) or something more to do with Criminal Minds (deadly dangerous real life situations, all irl all completely possible)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back