• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [M4A] Dying to do something RWBY based.

SqueakyWriter

I never quite realized...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I'm currently looking for partners for a multitude of plots based around the show RWBY!

Things I'm looking for in a partner:

- Someone who puts a nice amount of effort in their replies. I love details, but that doesn't mean you have describe everything with a couple of paragraphs! I'll be happy with a simple description as well! Reply length isn't a super big issue for me. I can easily do 2-3 paragraphs per reply (given proper time, of course.) I don't mind if your replies are shorter/longer. I'll try to match your reply length! As long as you aren't constantly putting out one line responses, I'll be happy!

- Someone who has a nice awareness of the show. I absolutely love RWBY, and I have a nice amount of knowledge about the show. You don't need to know every single thing about the characters of the show! As long as you have a general idea who the characters are, it'll be fine. I'm not too much of a stickler about how you make the characters act, either! I would prefer if you have watched up to volume three, however. Most ideas I have in mind would be in an AU, or simply before the end of volume three. Note: I don't mind if your male or female irl, as long as your alright with playing female characters!

Ideas I have in mind:

Alright, so these are all generally vauge ideas, they are that way on purpose. I'm open to whatever input you have about them, or any changes you'd like to make to the plot. Also, I'd love to hear your ideas if you have any!

- My character would be a thief in Vale. Eventually caught, but instead of being sent to a detention center, the headmaster of Beacon Academy has a better idea. He would be put under the watch of one of the teams of the academy. It could be team RWBY, JNPR, CFVY, Cinder's "team". Heck, I'd even be willing to give a team STQR approach. (They would be a bit younger, of course.) Maybe of unique team, composed of various different characters?

- Same character as above, different scenario. What if all of the main cast of the show were put in one large house? Chaos would ensure, definitely. Chaos that my character would be thrown into. I'm pretty open to any character roster for this!

- My character would be a new student to Atlas Academy. A bit of a troublemaker, until an dust incident results in him being put under the watch of Winter, much to his dismay. ((This could be done with Raven, Glynda, or Pyrrha as well!))

So, that's about it for now. If your interested, pm me! I look forward to hearing from you guys!

I love RWBY! Unfortunately I'm still new, so my functions on the site are limited. Just wanted to let you know I would be interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back