• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [M4A] Borderlands?

SqueakyWriter

I never quite realized...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I'm currently looking for partners for plots based around Borderlands!

Note: I don't mind if you are male or female IRL, as long as you play female characters.

What I'm looking for:

- Someone who is detailed. I'm looking for someone who puts effort and detail in the replies they send. I don't expect wall after after wall of text from anyone however! I tend to write about one to three paragraphs per reply. It's okay with me if your replies are shorter/longer. Just no one liners, please.

- Someone who knows the game's characters. This is a pretty important thing, given I'm only looking for people to play canon characters. Now, you don't have to know every detail about all of the characters, I just ask that you have a general idea of how they look. How they act can be up to you, I'm not too much of a stickler on that, as long as they don't act the complete opposite way they normally do.

Plots I had in mind:

- My character would be the son of an extremely rich father, who is the owner of a mining company. In a rebellious act, he steals one of the companies ships, before crash landing on Pandora.

- Any ideas you have, I'll give them a listen. Whether they are alternative versions of my plot, or something else! (Remember: As of now, I'm only looking for people to play *canon* characters.)

If your interested, please pm me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back